White Strawberry Diesal Grow!! - JAWS Gear

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello WINTA:hi
well my friend im not really good at IDing shit because im always growing something different but id say those are STRAW D PHENOS, WHITE SALMON are more SAT and the leaves are much narrower and long....but saying that there still young so they could change but id go with STRAW D..

here are some pics i just took just for you and this thread, its a couple shots of two WHITE SALMON clones i have going and a couple shots of a full blooming WHITE SALMON notice the leaves on both...

WHITE SALMON CLONE 1

WHITE SALMON CLONE 2

WHITE SALMON BUD CLONE 1

WHITE SALMON BUD CLONE 2

WHITE SALMON 19

WHITE SALMON 20

i hope this helps my friend, cant wait to see what you do with these!!..
respect:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:hi
im guessing STRAW D but the more i think about it i have not grown this HYBRID so that could be a nice mix of the two, umm will need to wait untill you get them a bit futher along to see how she might open up...
peace brother:hi

winta

winta

yea 2 and 4 are a similar pheno 1 is the more thin leaf thus far and #3 is a hybrid so we shall see :)

hey WINTA:hi
im guessing STRAW D but the more i think about it i have not grown this HYBRID so that could be a nice mix of the two, umm will need to wait untill you get them a bit futher along to see how she might open up...
peace brother:hi

winta

winta

and here is #3-#5

the last feeding was:

last feeding:

cns17 grow 7ml
cal mg + 2ml

314 ppm
5.8 ph

cant wait to see what i find! :)

Wsd3 day26 a
Wsd3 day26 b
Wsd4 day26 a
Wsd4 day26 b
Wsd5 day26 a
Wsd5 day26 b
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

looking good bro
cant wait to see these in full tilt ...
DGD

JAWS

JAWS

hey WINTA:bong2:
ahh now your talking my friend looking good and i know your going to rock these babbies hard in the very near future..
really nice:fighting0003:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How long r u gonna veg them babies? My Strawberry D f2's and WBK r getting huge. Can't wait to see these in flower!

genepool

genepool

hello brother winta, dang glad to see u rocking these bro I suspect ur gonna like what u find in these genes. I'm sub'd for sure bro u always kill it, game on brother !

winta

winta

im gonna veg em to about 6 nodes top em then flip the cuts to sex em....im sure u got a jungle goin on:)

How long r u gonna veg them babies? My Strawberry D f2's and WBK r getting huge. Can't wait to see these in flower!

welcome genepool how u been bro? yea i think ill find something nice in here!

hello brother winta, dang glad to see u rocking these bro I suspect ur gonna like what u find in these genes. I'm sub'd for sure bro u always kill it, game on brother !

me neither! :)

Can't wait to see these flower

genepool

genepool

I'm good bro and u ? Been busy networking but gonna try and find time to be around and do more once things get's settled especially after the holiday season, but I'll def find time to watch u work ur magic(sub'd), respect bro take it e z talk soon.

winta

winta

im doin great bro thanx for asking! im really lookin forward to 2012 should be alot of danky fun!

I'm good bro and u ? Been busy networking but gonna try and find time to be around and do more once things get's settled especially after the holiday season, but I'll def find time to watch u work ur magic(sub'd), respect bro take it e z talk soon.

here are the White Strawberry Diesal babies at Day 44! im startin to see more distinct phenos now.....how we lookin JAWS?

couple pics of #1 and #2 :)

Wsd day44
Wsd1 day44 a
Wsd1 day44 b
Wsd2 day44 a
Wsd2 day44 b
winta

winta

and heres #3 - #5....so far imo #3 and #5 are the most White Salmon dom cant wait to see how they turn out after i top them and flip to sex ;)

Wsd3 day44 a
Wsd3 day44 b
Wsd4 day44 a
Wsd4 day44 b
Wsd5 day44 a
Wsd5 day44 b
Top Bottom