White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

You downsize container? This may have also played into the less stretch. That or light distance? Not certain about the clone vs seed.
Yeah, coco is able to support large plants in small pots. There are a few on here that flower in 1/2 gallon pots with coco. I wouldn’t think that one pot size would make that big of a difference, but maybe it is. Next run will only be clones of the #1 pheno.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Check this out guys. When I lollipopped (day 14 flower), I took this cutting and just stuck it in some potting soil. I didn’t do a 45* cut, or shaving the stem, or sterilization, or rooting plugs, or rooting hormone of any kind. I just cut the branch, stuck it in soil, covered it with a sandwich bag to retain humidity, and placed it on a heat pad under 18/6 light. I wanted to see if it really was just environmental factors that allowed the plant to root. Well, here are the results. I’m not going to win any speed rooting contests, but she rooted.

C15877EC 2E8D 4188 BC7E 6DBAE64278E7
E6A5D180 3476 44CE 98DD 3937DAD37267
incogneato

incogneato

Check this out guys. When I lollipopped (day 14 flower), I took this cutting and just stuck it in some potting soil. I didn’t do a 45* cut, or shaving the stem, or sterilization, or rooting plugs, or rooting hormone of any kind. I just cut the branch, stuck it in soil, covered it with a sandwich bag to retain humidity, and placed it on a heat pad under 18/6 light. I wanted to see if it really was just environmental factors that allowed the plant to root. Well, here are the results. I’m not going to win any speed rooting contests, but she rooted.
I love trying new rooting methods out. I have one in a shot glass right now. Just change the water eod.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Res refill with;

DM Bloom A&B =250 ppm
B-52 = 75ppm
Overdrive = 175 ppm
SLF-100 (enzyme)
Total = 500 ppm

Still running the pump 2min, 3x a day. I’m beginning to slowly lower the ppm before flush. The plants are still a touch too green and if I need to add a forth watering, I don’t want to push them too far with the N.

P

PaulBunyon

Res refill with;

DM Bloom A&B =250 ppm
B-52 = 75ppm
Overdrive = 175 ppm
SLF-100 (enzyme)
Total = 500 ppm

Still running the pump 2min, 3x a day. I’m beginning to slowly lower the ppm before flush. The plants are still a touch too green and if I need to add a forth watering, I don’t want to push them too far with the N.
Damn your good! Dropping the ppm and rounding 3rd like Babe Ruth... There is some good first and second year growers here
:)

Enforcer

Enforcer

Some of the buds directly under the light had grown a few inches passed the sweet spot and looked like they were starting to get a little premature pistol browning. I checked and the light was about 16” above this bud. Reset the light to 18” off the canopy. Nothing to bad, but needed fixin’.

F3DCC08D 37EF 4DE5 A48C B1A54EC2195F
Ponchelas

Ponchelas

Some of the buds directly under the light had grown a few inches passed the sweet spot and looked like they were starting to get a little premature pistol browning. I checked and the light was about 16” above this bud. Reset the light to 18” off the canopy. Nothing to bad, but needed fixin’.
Good healthy looking dark green to me. Im not too aware of the sweet spot. Does that refer to the light distance from the top of the plant?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Good healthy looking dark green to me. Im not too aware of the sweet spot. Does that refer to the light distance from the top of the plant?
Yeah, there is a sweet spot. It’s a few inches right between not enough light and stretchy, and too much light with burns and bleaching. For the 400W HPS in my environment, the sweet spot is about 18”-20” / top of canopy to bottom of reflector. If I put the glass in and vent through the reflector, I could probably drop it to around 12”-14” or so.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It looks just like my early miss but smaller, no offense, early miss is 50per cent widow, I just got some white widow beans but have not got to them yet, any tips? Easy, hard, fickle? Big plant, small? Tour friend SNOLEPERD pic is Early Miss note the similarities

Latest posts

Top Bottom