WhiteFire done right

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soaringfast

soaringfast

How can I get a cut of that white fire?
I run the same kind of system but in soil.

Thanks

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
That what you get from a seriously dialed environment.. Sick pheno as well... Definetion of dank...

ohana farms

ohana farms

Are those from one mother plant? And how many did U grow to find that one?

ohana farms

ohana farms

Sorry I found my answer on page five.

Are these Raskals white fire?

soaringfast

soaringfast

over 5 lbs with 3 600's is really hard for me to believe.

I have a space that is 7 x9 and use 9 600watt and get about 6lbs.

I have been doing this a long time and don't know how I can improve it.

I don't have air cooled reflectore, co2, or a/c.

I have big exhaust and intake and just deal with the heat.

It's really hard for me to change or experiment because of the cost and what if it does not work.

nkkhills

nkkhills

The way I do it is all about plants count.
Maxed out all the available spaces that those 600W could illuminates.
5 lb. under 3 x 600W is nothing new. Just immagine having 50-60 plants under those 600W, all you have to yield is a little over a oz. each and you're there.
CO2 is a must for me as my room is comletely sealed, no exhaust or intakes.

soaringfast

soaringfast

I run 120 plants under my 9 600 watts.

What I do in the first 4 weeks is have them in a 3x10 area under 4 600s and then I move them to 9x7 area under the 9 lights. I don't to top them but my next round I have half that I have topped to see if I can do better yield wise.

I have been thinking really hard about making a bunch of smaller grows where I never move them. I would make my 9 light area into 3 3 light areas using 3x8.5 areas.

With my Urkle I'm on a 4 week harvest and I keep it that way so I have 12 a year. If I broke my areas down to smaller sealed areas I could harvest every 2 weeks.

I like your system because of the numbers. I like a lot of little plants instead a few big ones. Electricity cost way too much to veg for very long.

Oh by the way you inspired me so much I got some ogr og seeds a few weeks ago.

I will post some pictures tomorrow of what I have going and what I want to do.

Thanks.

N

naturalmedicine

That's beautiful. The yield is impressive. They look solid.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Figured I'd bump this thread with the upcoming WhiteFire drop.. This is one of the sickest phenos I've seen..

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

nkk: could the scrogging be another reason u yielded big? seems like all the lower nugs got alot of love.

T

the journeyman

How long does it take to flower? Looks incredible, good work

S

ScrOGer

30+ plants is the key. he's basically doing a SOG and adding the elements of a scrog, for training. So it's a hybrid style, which is cool. his results seem killer.

BTW: if you going to run a scrog under the magnum 8" hoods, try a 4x8 - 4x10, if you running 2x1000w. You will blast that area with plenty of light and you only need to work with 20 plants (veg for 24-30 days) If you have access on sides of the screen, you can easily get deep into the screen for training branches.

SO i disagree with your comment about not being able to work with 4ft trays. you arms should be able to easily manage 2ft into the screen. so if you have access on all sides, you will be able to reach every branch you need to train under the screen.

Again.... great Job. nice fruits from your labor.

W

Whoa.....dude

Still thinking of sts? How's that work out?

Really great plant!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I run 120 plants under my 9 600 watts.

What I do in the first 4 weeks is have them in a 3x10 area under 4 600s and then I move them to 9x7 area under the 9 lights. I don't to top them but my next round I have half that I have topped to see if I can do better yield wise.

I have been thinking really hard about making a bunch of smaller grows where I never move them. I would make my 9 light area into 3 3 light areas using 3x8.5 areas.

With my Urkle I'm on a 4 week harvest and I keep it that way so I have 12 a year. If I broke my areas down to smaller sealed areas I could harvest every 2 weeks.

I like your system because of the numbers. I like a lot of little plants instead a few big ones. Electricity cost way too much to veg for very long.

Oh by the way you inspired me so much I got some ogr og seeds a few weeks ago.

I will post some pictures tomorrow of what I have going and what I want to do.

Thanks.

If your not hitting a P per 600 you need to switch something up, bro.. I used to grow with 6's all day long and hit 1.5 per light no problem.

C

Compost

Wow, everywhere I look it's wifi, yours is hype! Looks to be a banger, I must get some of these beans. Respect!

j wizzle

j wizzle

Last run (test run) I did (1) 3x6 tray under (2) 600W and (1) 3x3 tray under (1) 600W.
It turned out uber dank so I decided to do a whole room of it this round.

GTD, it's (3) 600W that I got 5.5 lb. the last run, but as far as 600W goes, I've gotten 2.25 lb. off (1) 600W. with SOL Donk. Been doing the E/F setup for years now.

Also I've been running Doubled's MPB for about 6 months now and ran into a few problems.
Going to switch over to UC as it's a much easier setup. Only wish they have bigger modules, like 20 gal. at least.

bro, just get the 24 gal buckets from home depot, use male/female 2" connections with o rings and youre set. im doing 1 plant per light right now and its looking great so far. you can do the UC thing for like 1/2 the cost and have a better leak free system. the uniseals leak if you move them and they cost 3-5 times a pvc fitting will cost you. need to get the black pvc connectors, the white ones have writing on it that ruin the seal.

you need to use a 2" hole saw and run it in reverse and it will be like butter.

j wizzle

j wizzle

I have been doing this a long time and don't know how I can improve it.

I don't have air cooled reflectore, co2, or a/c.

I have big exhaust and intake and just deal with the heat.

you just answered your own questions....you can improve your environment by adding A/C and co2. that will increase your yeilds BIG time. co2 is 10% easy and a/c could ad another 25% to your yeild alone depending on what temps youre at right now.

Top Bottom