Vashon Seeds
Tony Green
NWSun/Strainly-Also active on Overgrow
Lucky 13-Canada
Joey Weed-Hemp Depot-Canada
Dominion Seed Company

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

Nice I'm going to work my way through an og Kush selection to find which I think is the best. So far I plan on trying csi Humboldt's tk s1, dna's Skywalker Kush, and Humboldt seed company's emerald fire og...

I'm a new grower and have more strains I want to try than space available. Wish I had a couple of dedicated grow rooms lol but I'm in a one bedroom apartment so l can only try 3 or 4 strains at a time.
I just saw insanity og.from instantino whom I’ve never heard of looks fire though.but I do the same until I find a Kepler I want to rerun.

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

I have bought from 5 large websites that take credit cards, and got burned by all. One did not take credit cards MG1brands/MG1seeds, and did not get money back, and was completely ghosted. Lots of scammers. Strainly 2 vendors, getseedsrighthere, seed canary, buds and roses all sold fusarium infected plants that died from 1 day to 45 days after receipt from stem canker. Really think they are selling fake clones they know are infected, and will blame the buyer for anything dying after a day. Ben's Nursery who sent spider mites from hell, and has been doing so for years tried to claim they got into the sealed bag during shipment. Used to do trades on ICMag with reputable members and never got shit clones.

Hear a lot of people say to go with seeds, which I hate, but now they too can come with HLVD and/or Fusarium if parents were infected. Article said that 30% chance of seeds having if either parent did.
Bcuz of things like this were probably better running our own strains and even making our own seeds.at least I think that will be my approach.

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

I trust most of the breeders available here as well as multiverses line up good luck and happy hunting guys see you round the forums.

costanza

costanza

Wow, I just got a good giggle from this. I got a notification and scrolled back and saw 2 years ago my favorite breeder was Exotic Genetix and I just laughed for a good 5 minutes straight because its amazing how your tastes in strains and breeders changes as you gain experience as a grower. I like to call it the 3 step process, the first step is you find seeds online from some white label crap company and end up growing out some fake knockoff GSC or some other clone only strain for a year then you reach step 2 where you start growing the instagram bag appeal crap which looks fantastic and smells crazy but IMO has mid/generic cookies effects and its nothing unique except its shiny. The 3rd step is finding legit breeders that actually breed and do the work to further the gene pool so now my favorites are CSI Humboldt, Bodhi, Strayfox, and Crickets and Cicadas.

Top Bottom