Vashon Seeds
Tony Green
NWSun/Strainly-Also active on Overgrow
Lucky 13-Canada
Joey Weed-Hemp Depot-Canada
Dominion Seed Company

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

Nice I'm going to work my way through an og Kush selection to find which I think is the best. So far I plan on trying csi Humboldt's tk s1, dna's Skywalker Kush, and Humboldt seed company's emerald fire og...

I'm a new grower and have more strains I want to try than space available. Wish I had a couple of dedicated grow rooms lol but I'm in a one bedroom apartment so l can only try 3 or 4 strains at a time.
I just saw insanity og.from instantino whom I’ve never heard of looks fire though.but I do the same until I find a Kepler I want to rerun.

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

I have bought from 5 large websites that take credit cards, and got burned by all. One did not take credit cards MG1brands/MG1seeds, and did not get money back, and was completely ghosted. Lots of scammers. Strainly 2 vendors, getseedsrighthere, seed canary, buds and roses all sold fusarium infected plants that died from 1 day to 45 days after receipt from stem canker. Really think they are selling fake clones they know are infected, and will blame the buyer for anything dying after a day. Ben's Nursery who sent spider mites from hell, and has been doing so for years tried to claim they got into the sealed bag during shipment. Used to do trades on ICMag with reputable members and never got shit clones.

Hear a lot of people say to go with seeds, which I hate, but now they too can come with HLVD and/or Fusarium if parents were infected. Article said that 30% chance of seeds having if either parent did.
Bcuz of things like this were probably better running our own strains and even making our own seeds.at least I think that will be my approach.

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

I trust most of the breeders available here as well as multiverses line up good luck and happy hunting guys see you round the forums.

costanza

costanza

Wow, I just got a good giggle from this. I got a notification and scrolled back and saw 2 years ago my favorite breeder was Exotic Genetix and I just laughed for a good 5 minutes straight because its amazing how your tastes in strains and breeders changes as you gain experience as a grower. I like to call it the 3 step process, the first step is you find seeds online from some white label crap company and end up growing out some fake knockoff GSC or some other clone only strain for a year then you reach step 2 where you start growing the instagram bag appeal crap which looks fantastic and smells crazy but IMO has mid/generic cookies effects and its nothing unique except its shiny. The 3rd step is finding legit breeders that actually breed and do the work to further the gene pool so now my favorites are CSI Humboldt, Bodhi, Strayfox, and Crickets and Cicadas.

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

Ive been reading the Bodhi thread at another forum, 3200 pages of random people growing his stuff out. Id say its got to be pretty decent.

Just ran GMO Punch from Greenpoint seeds, its the first strain from seed ive had that ive been content with. Flavor coats your mouth and the high is good.

Dragon Flame is also another Id try
Bodhi is the og.but his stuffs always sold out.he gave me his instant karma line to work under my company name.it’s pre98bubbakush x sour diesel I’bl all his gear is consistent,and he’s a humble down to earth guy.karma and green man we’re the same boy others to offer help and their genetics.we mostly play with them and brosgrim strains in our breeding.stardawg from jjnyc and top dawg is another favorite.in our stables anyhow

Soloxalis

Soloxalis

So I’ve been involved with a number of breeders over the years. I was one of the 12 testers for the Triangle Mints
by SJG and this was where the Wedding
Cake Pheno was both found and inadvertently named from one of the other testers.

I’d highly recommend these breeders…

3rd Coast Genetics aka MaxYields on IG
Calyx Brothers Seeds- his gear is always the fucking 🔥, crosses are well thought out, and everything that is released is always fully tested! Do yourself a favor and go grab a few of his crosses from the Bubblegum line (Goodnight Gum, Big League Grape) Shuteye F2 line (Ape Tranquilizer, Sleepy Monkey, Shuteye F3), and the Lemon Fizz f3. Now if he happens to have any of the Abusive Diesel’s available you should definitely grab them! The Abusive Diesel is (Abusive OG x Sour Diesel IBL) and she is truly one of the most amazingly delicious, potent, has that old school super funk stank/taste, she takes about 9 weeks to flower, and her yield is fanfuckingtastic!

Dominion Seed Co/Duke Diamond- Dominion Skunk, Local Skunk, G13 Skunk, Sis Skunk, 187, Imperial Eagle, so basically anything of his!

DJ Short
Golden Coast Genetics
Riot
Ms.Jill
Strayfox Gardens
Green Acorns
Ethos
Hammerhead Genetics
Knockout Farms
Dragon w/ Matches
Riot gear was ok back in the day but a lot of drama surrounding him. gage green I like too but again with the drama.I don’t want to argue breeding practices with the diehard fans from some of these listed co’s.I just want solid stuff to breed and medicate with

C

Clase

Wow, I just got a good giggle from this. I got a notification and scrolled back and saw 2 years ago my favorite breeder was Exotic Genetix and I just laughed for a good 5 minutes straight because its amazing how your tastes in strains and breeders changes as you gain experience as a grower. I like to call it the 3 step process, the first step is you find seeds online from some white label crap company and end up growing out some fake knockoff GSC or some other clone only strain for a year then you reach step 2 where you start growing the instagram bag appeal crap which looks fantastic and smells crazy but IMO has mid/generic cookies effects and its nothing unique except its shiny. The 3rd step is finding legit breeders that actually breed and do the work to further the gene pool so now my favorites are CSI Humboldt, Bodhi, Strayfox, and Crickets and Cicadas.
So you don't like exotic anymore? That's all I run currently and all im putting out is fire. Been running strictly exotic for 3 years and I have no complaints.

costanza

costanza

So you don't like exotic anymore? That's all I run currently and all im putting out is fire. Been running strictly exotic for 3 years and I have no complaints.
It looks nice and smells nice but I’ve had more issues with intersex traits with exotic, solfire and other popular bag appeal breeders. You can find some great plants in those packs but all of his stuff is just a cross of another one of his strains he created by using another one of his strains and so on and so forth and he pushes out a new lineup every couple months there’s no way to test stability when you release a new seed lineup that frequently. I still grow out some of his stuff once in while but now it’s just a seed here and there to go with the half pack from Bodhi or another breeder I prefer. Last night I scooped up some Big Sur Nigerian x artifact 1 afghan from Bodhi that’s the stuff I hunt for now the unique genetics that aren’t tainted by all the cookies polys out there. If you go back a few years on this thread Logic has a comment that is 1000% correct about those breeders. I might not be anyone to listen to but listen to Logic he's been around and knows what he's talking about I just wish I listened to him 2 years earlier

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
People here keep talking about the wrong humboldt.

The real deal is CSI Humboldt (Nspecta) not Humboldt Seed Co they are 2 very different companies

Your full of good information today
I got some seeds from humboldt they were hermi pieces of crap and I swore never again

Was always bemused by the humboldt are the best comments and never said anything

Know I know I didn’t get mine from the real deal homboldt it makes sense
That was 20 years ago I brought from the wrong guys and all this time never knew

Sensi seeds are in colab with humboldt seed company,Sherbinskis,Serge Cannabis,fat beans & Champelli

They were going downhill for ages after don died and his son took over now they are nothing like the old sensi seed company as are many.

I don’t think there is one good breeder or Seedbank just many different good strains from various places

Tbh you would have to do a test and run out each individuals version of say candy kush run every breeders version before you could even say thier candy kush is the best let alone a full catalog

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
The only pollen chucker on that list is inhouse. Oni, thug and the rest when you run a pack you only get so many phenos. Thug pug is literally the king in this regard. One of the few that stabilizes and then makes f1s. Your statement leads me to believe you've just never ran any of them. That list has 2 of the 5 best ever on it.

My current favorites:

Square 1
Gage green
Exotic genetix
Thug pug
Seed junky
Humboldt

Literally best of the best and that is coming from someone whose first pack they ever popped came from Mark emery over 20 years ago and have been popping ever since.
If you brought seeds from Marc emery then you got someone else’s seeds
He was Notorious for his underhanded tactics and called out on overgrow in the late 80 early 90 by many breeders for talking thier seeds and putting his label on them.
He was a pice of nounce shit who should of stayed in jail

Last edited:
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

If you brought seeds from Marc emery then you got someone else’s seeds
He was Notorious for his underhanded tactics and called out on overgrow in the late 80 early 90 by many breeders for talking thier seeds and putting his label on them.
He was a pice of nounce shit who should of stayed in jail
Emery, is mostly hated, in Canada. For good reason.

Z

Zatoichi

Really pathetic the amount of scammers and sleazery in the clone/seed market. Both are crazy profitable, but the lowest of the low are filling the market. I would like to get into selling guaranteed clones with no diseases/molds/pests, but finding them seems impossible. Not to mention if the scammers are sending that, what are the chances the genetics are actually what they claim they are?

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Bob Hemphill/Hannaboldt, Crickets and Cicada, took 6 years to get their Master Kush BC2 to market.
He released about 250 packs, and they were gone, in hours. Hes going to release it again, very soon. Also when I ordered it, I expected to get 10-12 seeds, and got 21.
As well as 3-4 years to get theses to market.

Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Puck/NL1 BC1..
Puck BC2-BC3
Nepali x Puck/NL1 BC1
Lebanese x Puck/NL1 BC1
Sensi Star x Puck BC2 BC1. V1-V2
Skunk x Puck BC3
Shoreline x Puck BC2
NL1 x Tom Hill Haze
NL2 x Tom Hill Haze
And several others. Im mainly interested in the Puck crosses.
Anyone that doesnt know what Puck is, it is a plant that was found in 1988, out of a pack of Nevils Hashplant, from the Seed Bank.
A guy nicknamed Skelly, kept is weed, in what resembled a Hockey Puck, thus the name Puck, and this cut, is alsp knwon as Skelly Hashplant. So Skelly, and Puck, is the same cut.
Nevil used the Pacific Northwest Hashplant clone,and crossed it to his NL1, got a Male, and them backcrossed again to the mother PNWHP.
Bob Hemphill, has the original PNWHP cut, and the Puck/Skelly cut, and his PNWHP x Puck BC1, is the closest thing there is, to Nevils Original 80s Hashplant. The Pure Puck, is a small plant, that is not a big producer, but the weed is of top quality. Nevil said his Hashplant, was the most potent weed, he ever smoked.

The seeds in the square container, are PUCK S1s. I usually dont buy fems, but Ive never seen the Puck released as an S1, nor have I ever seen the Clone, for sale. Ive also never seen the PNWHP S1, or clone for sale.

Sensi Star x Puck BC1

Puck BC3

WIN 20230103 16 40 17 Pro
WIN 20230103 16 32 56 Pro
WIN 20220310 16 56 40 Pro
WIN 20230519 19 01 20 Pro
WIN 20240422 17 50 47 Pro
Last edited:
costanza

costanza

Bob Hemphill/Hannaboldt, Crickets and Cicada, took 6 years to get their Master Kush BC2 to market.
He released about 250 packs, and they were gone, in hours. Hes going to release it again, very soon. Also when I ordered it, I expected to get 10-12 seeds, and got 21.
As well as 3-4 years to get theses to market.

Pacific Northwest Hashplant x Puck/NL1 BC1..
Puck BC2-BC3
Nepali x Puck/NL1 BC1
Lebanese x Puck/NL1 BC1
Sensi Star x Puck BC2 BC1. V1-V2
Skunk x Puck BC3
Shoreline x Puck BC2
NL1 x Tom Hill Haze
NL2 x Tom Hill Haze
And several others. Im mainly interested in the Puck crosses.
Anyone that doesnt know what Puck is, it is a plant that was found in 1988, out of a pack of Nevils Hashplant, from the Seed Bank.
A guy nicknamed Skelly, kept is weed, in what resembled a Hockey Puck, thus the name Puck, and this cut, is alsp knwon as Skelly Hashplant. So Skelly, and Puck, is the same cut.
Nevil used the Pacific Northwest Hashplant clone,and crossed it to his NL1, got a Male, and them backcrossed again to the mother PNWHP.
Bob Hemphill, has the original PNWHP cut, and the Puck/Skelly cut, and his PNWHP x Puck BC1, is the closest thing there is, to Nevils Original 80s Hashplant. The Pure Puck, is a small plant, that is not a big producer, but the weed is of top quality. Nevil said his Hashplant, was the most potent weed, he ever smoked.

The seeds in the square container, are PUCK S1s. I usually dont buy fems, but Ive never seen the Puck released as an S1, nor have I ever seen the Clone, for sale. Ive also never seen the PNWHP S1, or clone for sale.

Sensi Star x Puck BC1

Puck BC3
I have one of his Panama Red F4's in my flower tent right now. Its supposed to be a 2:1 with 20% swings in each end so I'm hoping to get close to a 1:1 for a good daytime strain that won't zonk me out

Stokes

Stokes

Started with Barneys and would still run them. Some of the best ive done so far has been archive. Will have to look into crickets and cicadas. Fairly new to this and am always up for trying new reputable breeders. Thanks for the heads up fellas

the rrock

the rrock

twenty20 from Mendocino, been using these guys for quite awhile(their descriptions are spot on) for seasoned smokers. Made of honor and glue sniffer remind me of some sensi strains from the 80s=NL5xHaze and Black Domina. This quality is not easily found anymore(especially in CA dispensaries)

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

twenty20 from Mendocino, been using these guys for quite awhile(their descriptions are spot on) for seasoned smokers. Made of honor and glue sniffer remind me of some sensi strains from the 80s=NL5xHaze and Black Domina. This quality is not easily found anymore(especially in CA dispensaries)
AKBeanBrains has both the late 80s early 90s Sensi NL5 x Haze, and Black Domina. BD in a couple different configurations, using Old Cuts. He also has NL1, hes been growing since 1985, from Nevil./Seed Bank. Bob Hemphill/Crickets and Cicada, also won the Emerald Cup several years ago, for best Indica, using one of these old BD cuts. He also has early 90s NL5/Sensi, and also from 1989. Hes got Williams Wonder. Pre2000 Kali Mist. Manatuska Thunderfuck-Dave is also in Alaska. And a bunch of other stuff. And he also tests his seeds, and if you have a problem, he will straighten it out. He also is probably the most generous with extra/free seeds.
He/AKBeanBrains/DAVE, also has his stuff at all kinds of Vendors, but he has way more strains, than what he gives the Vendors. One can deal directly with him [email protected] ask for a complete seed list. I also have ZERO affiliation, with any of them.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

While I havent grown them, I bought 4 packs.
These are some killer NL5 x Haze genetics. These seeds have also been tested, and if Im not mistaken, the Male, is the same male, AKBeanBrains uses for his NL5 x Haze. I think Relic, got the Male, from AKBB. I know they collaborate sometimes. I also believe AKBB/Crickets and Cicada share genetics.

Relic has a Cough BX3.
The original Cough, aka Colorado Cough/Ft Collins Cough, is clone only, and is an old, early 90s NL5 x Haze. Ive seen/heard different takes, on the origin, of the genetics. Ive heard it said, it is NL5 x Haze, that never went to Holland, and Ive read, it is early 90s Sensi Seeds genetics. One things for sure, it is one of the most sought after cuts there is, and its called Cough, for a reason. LUNG BUSTER. Plants can get huge, and 4x stretch. Huge Yield. Outside 9-12 feet tall potential. Done outside, late October-mid November.

Relic, also had a killer Super Silver Haze 1998 x SSH F3 release. It is a cross of the SSH 1998 cup winning clone, and a BX3 Male, from a Mr Nice SSH first release, after Shanti, left Greenhouse seeds, in late 90s- early 2000s. The ones on top, were freebies. The Cough crosses look like they have killer potential.
I bought 4 packs of each.

I actually want to cross the Crickets and Cicada Skunk x Puck BC2 Male x Cough, and the C&C Shoreline Male x Puck BC3 and the Cough. Heavy Indica x Heavy Sativa.

Top Bottom