• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Who Are The Top Breeders As Of Today?

I'd have to say Mr. Nice is still my favorite breeder. Lots of great old school genetics and dirt cheap from the auctions. Best quality and price hands down.

Of course, they don't have any of the newer popular lines, but I'd rather get the clone only going to be crossing Critical Mass, Black Widow and Neville's Haze to my GG#4 clone, no need for the new school breeders really.

I did notice some newer guys like Mean Gene I forget the company but he's actually selling F4's of his strains. Majority are doing nothing better than me, but results are going to be pretty good maybe not as good as the original GG#4 but there's a good chance I will find something I like better than GG#4.

Is it me or do us Canadians get ripped off when it comes to genetics. Between the US and the UK we really don't get much to compare. If if wrong please correct me and point me in the right direction. Legalization made things even worse here since now they are taking a pretty hard stance on seeds and where they come from. A lot of suppliers just stopped
I'm sure Canadians are getting some seriously dank cuts, but California just makes the most noise.

I mean really when it comes to indoor a Russian could grow weed just as good as a Californian. Sure they won't have access to the clone onlys but the seed versions do have potential to be better, especially with a little pollen chucking and lots of selection.

I definitely think it's just more to do with the fact that we don't really hear too much about Canada. Also I'm sure Chimera and all have some really nice clones. I don't really know why but people seem to look to California a bit too much. GSC is a low yielding, very herm prone strain clone, it may be dank but is it really that dank?

I've definitely heard GSC is no better than a good OG. Then you have Blue Dream which is nothing more than SSH X Blueberry, I could probably do pretty close if I selected parents from 50+ of each strain then selected the best mom out of 50-100.

Update on this old thread. I’m running my cross in the yard and the seeds smell and perform exactly as they should and follow the guidelines of the stable genetics I was searching for. Tangerine power x tangerine power. Is near identical to original sins city tangerine power but seems to grow bigger and is less prone to herm. The gooey breeders dark desire x tangerine power seeds have identical smell and tric production to the original and are stable. Two of the glues from the yard S1s.
I can’t tell yet about those. The two S1s from Sea Four I can’t tell yet. I have two seeds from gooeybreeder out there that we’re supposed to be pure gooey. Like I said before the last two turned out purple and these are different also. One is huge and tall. The other is short and bushy and flowering early. So I have no idea what I have From gooey breeder. The ATF x skunk from tasty treats seeds one is very tall over 8’ and is late flowering. White nightmare from aficionados of cannabis Colorado. That one is flowing well and is a good size. The chemdog guava creamsicle is late flowing and is a decent size from tasty treat seed. Two separate phenotypes of ogkb 2.0. One super lanky and not a very good structure. The other still a bit lanky but not near as bad and a good bud and plant structure. The blue euphoria S1 is looking nice. Pink pistols starting to form it has stretched bigger than the clones grew. Just a bit excited my seeds turned out like they were supposed to for the most part.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1