Who Else Runs Spydrx-plus By Fluence?

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blactunda

I see less bars and slightly bigger frame and more ppf... i'm seriously looking to buy one...

Ifarted

Ifarted

Looking to get the fluence spydr 2x but it looks to be basically the same as the older spydrx..the new one looks like it should be much cheaper to make but the cost is the same.

Leew421

Leew421

Different arrangements and setup. The new lights are a little but more efficient over the older ones. For instance the 2p is tops and run less watts than the plus

420baby

420baby

Good model, we like it,, but just too expensive. We produce similiar models, with Samsung chip, LM301B, meanwell driver. high end, instagram: seegree.growlight
It looks great. But why the light is so expensive? I can buy almost 4 pcs affordable Mars SP250 that i was using.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Different arrangements and setup. The new lights are a little but more efficient over the older ones. For instance the 2p is tops and run less watts than the plus
is it absolutely necessary to run CO2? i dont really like running warm daytime temps to accomodate CO2. Was planning on running the Spydr 2p.

Leew421

Leew421

Yes,
is it absolutely necessary to run CO2? i dont really like running warm daytime temps to accomodate CO2. Was planning on running the Spydr 2p.
Yes, co2 is needed to utilize all the light being put off. Otherwise it will beat them up with stress.

T

TheKoreanKid

Veg is more 6400k. The spydrx runs all spectrum needed
I have to assume its a samsung chip.
Im considering a QB288 build but I am honestly considering Alibaba. I have seen some on there that replicate the spydr system, they claim in the description top shelf components but lets be honest it is alibaba.

Leew421

Leew421

I have to assume its a samsung chip.
Im considering a QB288 build but I am honestly considering Alibaba. I have seen some on there that replicate the spydr system, they claim in the description top shelf components but lets be honest it is alibaba.
You get what you pay for. I would just do a quantum board setup if that's the case

kurupdid

kurupdid

[/QUOTE]
Can anyone give me some ideas as to what I need to change with my setup? I have 2 spydr x plus leds about 3 feet from plants and lights are dimmed to 25% tried going up to 30% and burned the tops. I turned co2 up to 1200 which helped alot but im wondering why my plants are so fragile/ burn so easily. CO2 is set to 1200 and room temp is at 86 degrees. Any clue where I might be going wrong?

Did u ever figure this out, what was the outcome?

B

Burned Haze

The negativity that got me on my spydrx plus ( I got 4 for them) is the over amount heat vs the competition in led’s in that value level and also they wanted to make such a nice looking product and make their light adjusting knobs and so many things in plastic ? they just kinda asked for it to get broken in a grow room

the other thing that got on my nerves was it’s 6-8 inches vs a cob (Timber) that’s 14-18 inches or quantum board (HLG) 24 inches + ( that gives ya the head room ) the spydrx plus at 6-8 inches Inless you raise the lights every time makes you feel like your crutches under the lights and your going to damaged the lights or you have to work on the sides, like a spider web . I have hit these goofy light bars so many times cause they are are 6-8 inches when I’m sooo ocd and I try soo hard not to ( I can’t imagine certain people or commercial when they don’t give a fuck about the lights, I bet they would get broken quick ?)

key is I want something that is powerful, simple and can be in my environment . I can’t handle shit that’s counter active ( the dimmer even lights up white when you click Up or down ? That’s so bad if you adjust it in the dark... make it greeen dumbasses )

kurupdid

kurupdid

burned haze im not sure where your coming from.
Damn man. I just wanted to know scoot’ solved his issue, i have a similar problem.
I missing something i have a thread but im not getting good advise: or response.
Sorry to hijack this thread’’’’’
Staight up? I grew 1.5 bows sticky icky terpy chronic with a 1000w hps for 50 bows, and now im growing 2.5 bows on this spyder ex but its tastless and smelless. Terps destroid and potency degraded.
Cant figure out if its nuitreince or light intensity.
I could use a kick in the ass anyone in tegarding my exsct parameters?????? Who wants to pm me and chat it up a bit, help a brother out, im not hopeless im expierenced snd i could use another expierence person with spydrx to reach out, i dont have 3 or 4 cycles to spare... olive branch please

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom