Who Else Runs Spydrx-plus By Fluence?

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
peekotrain

peekotrain

I have co2 in my flower area 24/7 I run 400ppm night and 1100ppm light on. It' a must.
Hell yeah man I'll give it a try.... thanks for the advice.... I have everything to run it just heard it could screw with your flowers the last 2 weeks of flower so was always scared to try it.

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

BTW... If anyone runs more than one fixture, MAKE SURE:

You buy the splitter recommended by Fluence. DO NOT try to source one yourself.

Leew421

Leew421

I have both fixtures running into a controller then to my other controller

Dutchcity

Dutchcity

You can have big plants too. My grow style lends to less veg time but I'm about to swap it up. I got my last run in the staging area now and have 4 more weeks left or more till they go in so they will be huge by then. I'm changing to a single cola plant grow next. I'll be doing 36 on a 4x4 table under one light. I have 2 plus lights for flower and alrenate the tables to get a harvest every month. In veg I use the non us Spydrx and also use 2 4x8 t5 fixtures on the other side. My goal is to hit 3 a light. I was close when I ran some skywalker kush. I ran 16 in 3 gallon
Getting setup to do the same next run under the two VYPr plus. Will do 3x8 with 30, 2-3 colas per. Let’s compare notes. I’ll pm you when I post

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
Fluence... sooo nice;) no complaints.
Weeks 17 & 23. Will see how they stack.
View attachment 784020 View attachment 784021

Tried lowering the lights 4” off , got a little tan going on. Backed them off to 6 and cruzing
View attachment 784022 View attachment 784023

Wow nice setup! those were created for green house applications didn't know people ran them inside.. without a controller the spyders will fry your plants not from heat but too high concentration of light if too close for conditions of the grow i.e. Co2/high temp and light broken foliage

Dizzy Weasel

Dizzy Weasel

Loves Eating Tacos
Supporter
I have as well there controller is embarrassing in comparison to there light gear, but without Co2 its unnecessary & it's nice to turn them down to 30% and have them close in veg.
So I usually waste elec and raise em cause that controller is a pita

Leew421

Leew421

It's never been available or needed. I run co2 so I can use the lights. Every plant reacts different to them. But they all react in a great way.

Leew421

Leew421

I run 2 5x9 tents and alternate a harvest every month with my setup. I yield on a 4x4 under one light. The other 5x9 is my veg and it has my stock and clones and shit working. I have 2 4x4 tables in there and one side is a t5 setup and the staging area is the spydrx non plus (5 bar)

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

I run full on and no cooking here. The dimmer isn't needed

I disagree. The dimmer is a very convenient feature to have. I can turn lights down while working or especially when I spray anything on em. Plus its nice to start low and build intensity as plants get used to new light.

Leew421

Leew421

That's why I have a staging area with the 5 bar light. It gets them used to the strong light. I start them out early. Growing style is a matter of opinion and what works for me my not work for you. So many variables to work with. If anything, a new grower can see the effects of no dimmer and having one.

E

Ekukmaharg

Hi, can you answer me a couple of questions about the spydrx? I noticed you mentioned you run spydrx for veg and spydrx plus for bloom. Can the spydrx not be used for flowering as well? In a 4x4 tent?

Is co2 needed for the spyrdx model also?
Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom