Who Else Runs Spydrx-plus By Fluence?

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Ekukmaharg

That's why I have a staging area with the 5 bar light. It gets them used to the strong light. I start them out early. Growing style is a matter of opinion and what works for me my not work for you. So many variables to work with. If anything, a new grower can see the effects of no dimmer and having one.
Hi, can you answer me a couple of questions about the spydrx? I noticed you mentioned you run spydrx for veg and spydrx plus for bloom. Can the spydrx not be used for flowering as well? In a 4x4 tent?

Is co2 needed for the spyrdx model also?
Thanks in advance.

Leew421

Leew421

There are 2 models. The spydrx is a 5 bar light and the plus is an 8 bar light. It's highly recommended you do co2 so the plant can handle the high output.

I

igroweedgood

Hi, can you answer me a couple of questions about the spydrx? I noticed you mentioned you run spydrx for veg and spydrx plus for bloom. Can the spydrx not be used for flowering as well? In a 4x4 tent?

Is co2 needed for the spyrdx model also?
Thanks in advance.
Either could be used for flower, the plus just has more light bars but the same light. (full spectrum)
And CO2 is typically dependent on your room not the light, all my rooms are air exchanged, meaning I'm constantly pulling in new fresh air from outside. If your not able to do this and have stagnant air you may want to add co2 but I never have went that route. always easier to exchange air Imo

Leew421

Leew421

Its recommended to use co2, not required. I would say, inject the co2 and benefit. Its cake to setup a reg and tank.

E

Ekukmaharg

Either could be used for flower, the plus just has more light bars but the same light. (full spectrum)
And CO2 is typically dependent on your room not the light, all my rooms are air exchanged, meaning I'm constantly pulling in new fresh air from outside. If your not able to do this and have stagnant air you may want to add co2 but I never have went that route. always easier to exchange air Imo

How do the results compare to an hps of similar wattage?

S

scoott555

Hey guys ive been having some issues running the spydr x plus. I have the spydrs about 3 feet from plants and lights are dimmed to 25% tried going up to 30% and burned the tops. I turned co2 up to 1200 which helped alot but im wondering why my plants are so fragile/ burn so easily. CO2 is set to 1200 and room temp it 86 degrees. Any clue where I might be going wrong?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Check it out , here’s a guy with some used lights $400 a piece .
84C15996 4E2F 423C 9E66 11C43772171C
26BDDE36 7623 424D 8820 EA8BFEB93A40
STR8

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear you but you can get some damn good deals on equipment sometimes,Folks buy $5000 in lights do 2 runs and fail and sell for pennies on the dollar,Worth a call.
Ok, what threw me off was GG lmaoing figured it was a setup. No I aint paranoid. lol But at the end of the day you have a point. Thanks for looking out. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol do I really have that much power over you? That’s why I like you JC, probally because you did to many dabs
naw not really, but I do get blazed and read between the lines a little too much. :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol do I really have that much power over you? That’s why I like you JC, probally because you did to many dabs
Come on bro, we all know cactus aint got but 2 brain cells left, and they both squabble all the time to see which one gets to stay!!!!!! :D

S

scoott555

Can anyone give me some ideas as to what I need to change with my setup? I have 2 spydr x plus leds about 3 feet from plants and lights are dimmed to 25% tried going up to 30% and burned the tops. I turned co2 up to 1200 which helped alot but im wondering why my plants are so fragile/ burn so easily. CO2 is set to 1200 and room temp is at 86 degrees. Any clue where I might be going wrong?

Madmax

Madmax

Did you end up gettong it under control Scoott

What have you tried..

Top Bottom