"Who let the Dogs out"...Aliendog F3!!!

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup yup !!! These are growing up getting set to up the nutes there about 3" or so im using junglejuice 3 part & some nirvana a lil roots xl n rapid start very mild !!! So far so good im more interested in the males tbh i need some hardy studs to play with !!! Hoping to work with some of JJs/Topdawg males
too !!! Post pics bruh lets see !!!

yeah man you should find a few nice studs in there. i would go with the ones with stronger stems for sure as you know how chem can be. i was helping a buddy trim soem Chemdog D last night once we pulled them from under the trellis nothing was standing all buds just laying on the floor...lol. soem giants though that's for sure. just tooked on some of the "ether pheno" last night breaking it up the thing brunt your nose hairs fat ass buds too. my brother is stealing the whole damm plant.

they are coming along cannarado

Aligee

Aligee

http://i1198.invalid.com/albums/aa460/aligeezy/2b88b246.jpg

heres a couple Adawgs veggin' !!!

P

primeform

Just droppin in to say hi to aligee and found this thread has really taken off! Been busy on the mountain so havent been able to keep up with all the great projects on the farm. Ive been looking at these angel kush beans of alis just waitin for enough time to pop them.

kidtwist im glad your stickin with the aliendog project. Im lookin forward to finding an alien dominate in your f3s if i can get my hands on them. Im running some Fire Alien for the first time in my room and excited to see the alien genetics first hand.

Aligee hows life dude? keep up the good work everyone.

Aligee

Aligee

Some more AD f3 babies
253966a3.jpg
8f290ed4.jpg
b88b8559.jpg
6c1576f0.jpg

im down to 15 now !!!

Aligee

Aligee

Recently put these under the mh lamp now they should take off
c2b979a4.jpg

2189e116.jpg

4bfe12531.jpg

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I want to see you hit one of those ad's to a straw diesel that would be sick I can't wait till you drip some straw diesel crosses.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Looking good bro I just harvested some of Gdreams alien dawgs now I know why people love them so much I have 5 alien super skunks and fire aliens going and a couple more alien dawgs and I just popped 2 of my aliendawg x whitedawg seeds can't wait to see what these do. I know the aliendawgs you have are gonna be fire I wanted those from kid so bad can't wait to see what you find bro I'm sure there gonna be fire! Man I can't wait till OGR drops his white fire alien and fire alien I have to get me some of those!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking nice and healthy bro. do they seem to be semi-uniform or are they showing a bunch of differnt looking leaves?

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks KId there doing ok i have some more vigorous than the others, a mutant too
i see slight differences among them no more than the 3 phenos you mentioned but i should be able to tell more as they get bigger some are under a mh a few others are still under t5s so far so good !!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin good brotha Alien Dog pure coco is bomb 2 bring the fire!

N

nrcl420

Which pheno of the alien dog is the heaviest yielding? I haven't got to work with it yet but I heard it was the ether cut.

Aligee

Aligee

Heres the mutant pheno ..gots two heads looks crazy and reeks already too im keeping watch on this one !!!

bfaec39e.jpg
503a05b9.jpg
c3e37b11.jpg
489f434b2.jpg

Aligee

Aligee

Lookin good brotha Alien Dog pure coco is bomb 2 bring the fire!
I cant wait !!!

Which pheno of the alien dog is the heaviest yielding? I haven't got to work with it yet but I heard it was the ether cut.
Ya im not sure either i havnt run the ether pheno but i ran the cherry cut it wasnt a keeper by far !!! On the other hand AD v2 has some dank to be had ..
Fire !!!

N

nrcl420

I've been hearing about this alien dawg ether cut and it's supposed to be loaded with resin, a good producer and an 8 week flower time. I'd love to get my hands on it, I've been looking for somethin with the fragrance of Chemdog #4 but an 8 week flower instead of 10 like the Chemdog #4.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Ether pheno is very nice. I have the ether pheno of the alien kush and its my favorite in the stable

Aligee

Aligee

some random AD f3 pics there doing there thing vegging !!!
fb5abf6a.jpg
3992a19d.jpg
47eeb444.jpg
7eb060b1.jpg
bb016b99.jpg
1ec72528.jpg
e71d58d5.jpg
1d1d5ed7.jpg
e0579317.jpg

i missed a few theres nine total these are gonna make some f4s soon !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
My alien dawgs stretch like a mo fo i cant tell what pheno i have its super sticky and frosty and the leafs have the longest petrol's i have ever seen I think thats what their called petrol's rite the stem of the leaf?? Any way their long as fuck mine came from garden of dreams Chemdog D x alien kush f2 Does the Chemdog D stretch a lot or does the lvpk stretch it produces ok not monster buds but good size I'll have to get some pics up and u can tell me what you think. Yours look nice and healthy though i wanted some of the one kid made so bade I was so mad i fell asleep and missed them! I can't wait to see how your's turn out I know there is some fire in those beans I bet that crazy one turns out super fire!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom