Who says Water and Electricity don't mix?

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

I ~hate~ dirt. Dirty, smelly, and sometimes bug ridden. I like knowing exactly what the plants are getting, the growth rates of hydro and being able to make micro corrections and seeing results within hours or a day vs days.

While I am intrigued by the Tropf Blumats w/ Coco or ProMix, I like gadgets and automation too. I might play around with a small set of them, perhaps for mothers.

How about 23 gallons of nutrient filled life blood and D.O. coming out your ears?

C

cheech

dude.. i hate dirt too! i hate coco! i hate pro mix! what a pain in the ass to get rid of it all when you live in a suburb! 'dad, can i borrow your truck?', 'what for?', 'i have 26 cf of pro mix i need to get out of my house.'

R

RMCG

Only thing worse than dirt is rockwool slabs...

Try getting rid of a pickup bed of those every few months...

R

RMCG

Decisions, Decisions...

112959d1289349563t-plant-spacing-light-layout-11-ft-x-9.5-room-35-inch-space.jpg

B

Bobby Smith

I'm assuming A uses 4 1Ks and B would use 9 600s?

If that's correct, B all day baybay.......

B

Bobby Smith

Even better :)

Why the drastic difference in wattages between the two diagrams?

B

Bobby Smith

How many? :)

Sucks, after doing all this building to grow "nice-sized" (1 - 1.5oz.) plants, I really wanna set up a room to grow trees as well.............oh, to be in a med state :)

R

RMCG

One to start, need to redo hardline and chiller plumbing to accommodate the second in an adjacent room, second will be added ~30 days.

R

RMCG

Been slacking due to being busy with other projects. Should have taken them down last weekend, but they will have to come down tomorrow or the next day.

Trichs are ~20% amber, a little more than I wanted, but sometimes things get in the way.

Day 61:

R2_D61_01.JPG

R2_D61_02.JPG

R2_D61_03.JPG

It's a good thing too, because here's Round 3 in veg, ready to go...

These girls are ~12" tall. Huge fans on the Fire x Bubba.

The Pandora's Box is looking great too. Excited to give her a run.

Pandora's Box:

PB_01.JPG

PB_02.JPG

PB_03.JPG

Fire x Bubba:

FB_01.JPG

FB_02.JPG

FB_03.JPG

FB_04.JPG

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Right on , Brudda! I like that you took your time with the Cindy, to make sure you got the one you wanted. Guess what? that PB has already been worked... LOL! (but not by me). I'll really try to get a good pic of the one i have currently in bloom- one of the prettiest plants i've ever grown. For some reason, this particular cut responds well to training and grows like she's in a vert room, even with OH lighting... Great thread- don't know how the hell I've missed it so long. 'scribed.

R

RMCG

I saw the PB pic from ~ 10 days ago. Definitely a nice looking plant in bloom. Can't wait to give her some room to spread her wings...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shots brah! Can't wait to see your next round in your new rooms... :cool

R

RMCG

New rooms are getting some different genetics. :*)

I think first up will be KO Kush (pre98 bubba kush X killa queen / herijuana) - This bitch is a monster.

Have a few more in the stable too, most notably, 13 dawgz...

B

Bobby Smith

Looking good, homeboy - a little later is always better than a little earlier, IMHO.

Just to confirm, flip flop still seems to be working all right? Really want to run 4K on a flip flop now...........damn you RMCG!!!!

R

RMCG

Not sure I dig the buzz as much later though.

Flip is working flawlessly.

Damn this whole site.....

:+)

Latest posts

Top Bottom