Who says Water and Electricity don't mix?

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

Chop Chop.

Most of it came down today.

Yield appears to be ok, but the hash pile is bigger than what I would have liked.

The inch or two above the screen was far too tight and lots of larf there.

Everything above that looks great and trimming went fast.

Will finish it up mañana and scrub the tubs, recirculate some bleach water and get the next batch in ASAP for ~2 weeks of veg.

V

vertigrow

let us know what the yield is like nice shit tho bro.

new vertical sog system:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

trimming went fast.

Gotta let me in on your method. I think I've spent half my life with my hand attached to scissors or trimmers... now even a good buzz barely makes it tolerable... Haha! Smoke report after cure?

R

RMCG

My secret?

I followed in Walmarts footsteps...

child_labor03.jpg

I kid. Monkeys work faster/cheaper.

Smoke report/pix will be forthcoming. It's in and out of jars right now. Slacking on updates due to prepping the new spot.

Black friday sales @ hyrdo stores were good to me. Stole some big ass 12" can-fans for ~50% off.

R

RMCG

Holy trainwreck...

Vegged way too long. Too much stuff going on.

The roots were like cinder blocks of fresh, white ramen noodles in my veg tub. Hopefully I didn't rape the roots too hard when I separated them and they bounce back quickly.

Snapped some branches while putting in the screen. Needed to get it in there for some support. The new bitches (FirexBubba) are lanky. The Pandora's Box are stout little fuggers. Digging them a lot.

Will snap some pix when they recover and are actually pic worthy.

Have some new (unverified madman OG) cuts I need to get vegging fast.

I was planning on a run of KO Kush, but a few of them that are vegging have completely outpaced the others and now I'm short for the 9 site evo. They didn't slow down from the second they were cut, just sprouted roots and exploded. Might be pulling them back to replace a straggling FirexBubba.

Finished building/configuring my security camera system for new spot. Secure (not anonymous), remote viewing 24x7 via VPN, from laptop and home. Need to finish up Android VPN setup for mobile peeping and get the cams installed where I want them.

:evilgrin0031: And with that, a big FU to wilburn/nemo/muggle. Please stop impersonating me online to impress your newsgroup friends... :evilgrin0031:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I'm sure you'll get the girls back on track quickly; the PB in my room is just gathering herself to fatten the colas almost overnight. Very happy with the way things are looking overall. Going to be some happy patients in the next few weeks. :)

Like to watch that KO kush grow up- been curious about her.
Hope you're well!
Peace

R

RMCG

Girls are already looking better this am. I taped a few stem splits and so far they aren't limp. Hope they seal up and stick around. Nicked a few lower branches of the PB to make mom. :icon_spin:

I will snag the beast KO Kush from the other spot and swap out a spindly Bubba on the end. It finishes ~1 week before these do, but maybe the extra week will just turn it in to a 'one punch Knock Out' instead.

[YOUTUBE]cITQ5jRS_pA[/YOUTUBE]

B

Bobby Smith

You're gonna be fine dude - if the roots are that monstrous, then those plants must be super healthy anyways...........they probably didn't even notice you ripping their roots off they're so jacked :)

R

RMCG

Transplanted a KO Kush into the mix. Luckily it wasn't too settled in to her new digs, so no ripping or tearing involved. Barely any hydroton in there because the root mass took up most of the netpot.

Like I said, they don't look to worse for wear from the hackjob that was performed, but that is some spindly shit. No clue on how she's going to stretch either. The internodes are easily 4". Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing... Hopefully she starts branching now that they have a little room.

This KO is a beast. This one seems to be more heri/G13 leaning. I've got another pheno that is more Killa Queen/Cindy leaning. I need to snap a stalk pic.

Pandora has great structure too, looking forward to growing her out.

KO Kush
IMG_00019.JPG

Pandora's Box
IMG_00027.JPG

IMG_00046.JPG

Obligatory Canopy Shot:

IMG_00036.JPG

FirexBubba random shots of bondage...

IMG_00059.JPG

IMG_00069.JPG

IMG_00078.JPG

IMG_000810.JPG

R

RMCG

2 rooms cleaned. Floors panda'd. Not going to do the entire walls, will probably just run a 5' strip around the room at plant height.

Played around with the Evo layouts. Debated whether to extend it lengthwise by 12" or not, but I'm going to leave it stock 25" on center to leave my big ass enough room all around the system. I've got 1.25" PVC furniture fittings (3-way side outs) to make a heavy duty screens. Planning on 6" holes.

Insulated the UC tubs, positioned it out on the floor, marked where the lights are going to hang. Need to mount eyehooks, wire up cordsets and mount reflectors on the 6" cooltubes and hang them. Still have to muscle the system together too.

I think for the other room I will be using something on par with magnum XXL's, but will see what the footprint looks like with the tubes first. I envision the XXL's would be edge to edge.

Have a few more bits coming today, plus a HD (first of many) run is necessary for various goodies.

Need to pick up can 125 or 150 filters, 8" vortexes for the lights and a horticontrol LF-4 flip box.

Can 12" 1700cfm will be installed on the filters (recirculating) for odor control. 1200cfm fans are mounted and attached to a CAP Air-2 which is ducted outside for environmental control.

I need to work out how to deal with the vented lights, not sure I can/want to punch another hole to the outside. I am debating whether or not to blow the heat in to the respective 'flop' room and let the environmentals of that room move the warm air out while keeping the room during the 'night' from dipping down too much. It would help with humidity control during 'lights out' too by sending in warm dry air.

Or I could blow it in to the 'open space' and deal with it there.

Intake for the lights will come (filtered) through the floor.

Hoping to knock out piping (PVC or PEX) directly from the water filters to the epicenters auto-topoffs (no res tanks, yeah!) and suss out and run the chiller manifold/res setup for 2 cool coils some time this week. I've got a 2400GPH pump and ranco controller for this setup. Going to use 1" in/1.25" out PVC for the coil manifold to have required pressure drop and keep in/out flow even.

I ~want~ to run a PVC drain line from both rooms to ease res changes, but may just use mobile hose reels instead.

I am going to redo the veg set up after I get them transplanted in to the UC.

Will pipe in an auto-topoff in to the E&F table res from the water filter, will also be swapping out the 400MH for a 'test' 600MH (yes, 600MH not a conversion bulb).

Future goals:
9 site EVO under 2k (dimmable) for veg
4 zone mini-split (12k+12k+9k+9k - 2 flower rooms, 2 veg rooms)
Nute/pH and environmental management via Pur-Gro (everything but the drain and fill)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sounds like you've got quite a task list to tackle RMCG... Keep up the hard work! BTW the new round looks good... Can't wait to see that scrog filled to the edges... :cool

R

RMCG

Thanks. I'd rather be busy than dead.

I am really anxious to see this next round get underway too!

R

RMCG

Got the UCE put together, a few cooltubes wired and reflectors put together.

Had to add 6'x10" planks under the buckets to level the floor out.

I will probably put a few coats of Kilz on them to stop any mold growth/rot.

Getting it close until there is water in there before final shimming.

Still need to run/cut the return lines.

Snapped the pump housing of the Danner 7 because I am a dipshit and overtightened it.

Now I guess I have a spare pump...

Alita 80 is in place, air manifold is played out, still need to cut airlines and drop diffusers in.

Room 1:

RM1_UCE9XL13_2.jpg

RM1_UCE9XL13_3.jpg

RM1_UCE9XL13_4.jpg

Because the world really isn't flat...

RM1_UCE9XL13_5.jpg

RM1_UCE9XL13_6.jpg

The 12" Can Fan is @#$%@#$#ing LOUD. Hoping dB's drop when its attached to the filter, but damn it moves some air.

9 Madman OG's were transplanted to the netpots to start vegging.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So fresh and so clean! Gotta love the shims... Nice and level... :cool

D

DMsteppa

yea those 12"s quiet up a bit.... without any ducting its like a jet engine, but with it a good scrubber on one end and a lil length of ducting its amazing how quiet it really is

B

Bobby Smith

Damn bro, busy much? Holy shit was that a laundry list of stuff to do..........stoked to see you get it up and running.

R

RMCG

yea those 12"s quiet up a bit.... without any ducting its like a jet engine, but with it a good scrubber on one end and a lil length of ducting its amazing how quiet it really is

Good to know. Jet engine is definitely what's going on.

I am planning on putting in a section of hard duct, then an elbow to direct it back across the room.

R

RMCG

Reflectors are all wired. Finally.

Ranco Temp Controller is all wired up and smoke tested. Easier to purchase pre-wired, but wanted some additional cord length on this one.

Will paint a few coats of Kilz on the supports tonight.

Picked up 15g res for chiller.
Cracked pump housing has been replaced.

Airlines, diffusers and return lines have been run/installed.

Madman OG's have roots coming through the 8" netpots now.

Hope to do a 'leak test' tonight or tomorrow.

Ready to start cutting some more holes in the walls to install auto-topoff lines, chiller lines, etc.

Top Bottom