Whos using H&G Roots Exelerator

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfactorX

ok Just got my bottle fast service know im just curious if u guys are giving roots exel with every water or is this a once a week thing.
THANK YOU

personally i give for the whole vegatative period. never tried giving in intervals, but with such good stuff i want em to get what they can, i also use air pots they are the future.

B

budfactorX

Due to price I opted for regenaroot by cannadian express, tested it out on a clone given to me by a foaf which was very poorly with brown roots and after a dose within a couple of days there were hairy white roots growing out of the brown roots so a goood cheap alternative.

my first ever go i went with the canadian xpress stuff, i had canna a and b and roots exelurator and xpress wilt guard, then for flower just used xpress's superior potash, headmastah, and a nad b and wilt guard, i hit 0.8g per watt. i have upgraded to a massive collection of AN this time round but if the results aren't much better then xpress all the way me thinks.

sky high

sky high

5ml per gallon is the correct dosage!

Not according to H & G

from

Roots Excelurator
House & Garden’s Roots Excelurator is a unique formulation. Use at 1.1ml per gallon.

Derived From: Ammonium Nitrate and Potassium Hydroxide.

Ingredients Explained: Roots Excelurator is the top show piece in the House and Garden line of nutrients. It’s exact formulation is a well kept company secret. House & Garden maintains their own nutrient manufacturing facility as well as their own laboratories where they continually test each batch of fertilizer they produce. This ensures that gardeners employing House & Garden receive high quality, consistent products.

Application: Add 1.1 ml of Roots Excelurator to every gallon of water in the nutrient solution. Refer to feeding chart for detailed usage instructions.

a little goes a long way..

s h

Giddeon

Giddeon

Application: Add 1.1 ml of Roots Excelurator to every gallon of water in the nutrient solution. Refer to feeding chart for detailed usage instructions.

a little goes a long way..

s h

Agreed... I use at the rate of .8ml/gal in my MPB's. Roots always explode once a little RE gets on em :) I think I'm paying around $110 - $125 for the 500ml size.

A

amstercal

Check your newer labels. H&G just reduced the concentration of Roots big time. Probably not coincidentally, GH just came out with a similar product. My hydro shop said they did a side by side with tomatoes and it was identical. I didn't do it or see it myself. It would be cool if someone around here did. Sucks H&G reduced it, didn't announce it and is charging the same as before.

R

Relaxed420

Loved the RE, except the price but at 1ml pg it's really not that bad. I have been using Kangaroots by FF lately and it is great as well, big white fuzzy roots, it is absolutly on par with the RE only $20 quart but they recommend like 10ml per gallon so it really is on par with cost, I use 5ml with great results, at 5ml it's a bit cheaper than RE.

G

Gartner

I am new to this forum but i have been cultivating from last year, initially i use to get lot of ants and instects because of the organic fertilizers i use, i got a local made root accelerator, which saved my plants it not only prevents the root disease but also it doesnt decrease the quality of the soil. i use them more dilute.
it is a composition of some natural herbs, like neem...

B

budfactorX

i used mine for 12 month i threw what was left away after this although not much was left. i feel its the best roots stimulator on the market.

B

budfactorX

then it must be a different concentration to the uk version which says 1ml per 1000ml.

supercharged

supercharged

i have a product at my grow spot that is called bono. i have been told its what h&g water down to make roots excell, can any1 confirm this?

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Rapid Start is better if you don't want beneficials in your system, or you use h202 or DM Zone..... like most do in recirculating hydro....

i would think Roots Excellurator is better for organic grows...

Top Bottom