Why do my plants look sleep during lights on ?

• Thread starter Growbro20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Hope it all goes good for u man Some of them have some really purple stems & stock tho it might be ur light like I said yesterday but they use phosphorus to process light/nutrients within the plant it also helps root development so it can lock out other nutes to trick you.

another good indicator would be if they were growing slow before.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I see that you have water/feed problem. Try to water them daily with less water right next to the stem of the plant because as i see the pots are to big for the size of the plants you have.

Take those wilted leafs off the plant and open her up to the light.

Just a suggestion: for the number of the plants you have you can get rid of the trailis net.

I wish you all the best with your grows

Growbro20

Growbro20

Hope it all goes good for u man Some of them have some really purple stems & stock tho it might be ur light like I said yesterday but they use phosphorus to process light/nutrients within the plant it also helps root development so it can lock out other nutes to trick you.

another good indicator would be if they were growing slow before.

I had a prob with phosphorus deficiency during veg and I also had a problem with temps getting too high a few times in veg. I think that was the cause of the purple stems on some of the plants

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

@Dirtbag @Beachwalker @Jack og @MIMedGrower @Beowuuulf @threatco @Dan789 thanks for the advice yesterday guys. I fed the plants a double strength dose of recharge and gave each of them a about 1 1/2 gallons. Now they look Like they’re back on track.
Good save! Keep watering like that going forward, you want those roots to grow all through that pot, and roots don't grow into dry medium!

If you post close-up pictures of the two circled plants maybe we can tweak your grow a little further for you
20200615 093517

Last edited:
Growbro20

Growbro20

Good save! Keep watering like that going forward, you want those roots to grow all through that pot, and roots don't grow into dry medium!

If you post close-up pictures of the two circled plants maybe we can tweak your grow a little further for you
View attachment 986241
Ok. I will post some close ups when the lights come on tonight

Growbro20

Growbro20

@Beachwalker Here’s a closeup of those 2 plants you asked about earlier

30A7171E B08B 4C48 AE23 160732CF8DE1
60668A01 A4CF 4D3E 9887 080C33F18E5E
Reactions: Ina
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's a bit of nutrient burn from the media getting too dry. Itll never get better but if you feed properly new growth should be in the clear.

Growbro20

Growbro20

That's a bit of nutrient burn from the media getting too dry. Itll never get better but if you feed properly new growth should be in the clear.

I never knew the plants could burn from the medium being to dry. I’m learning so much from this first grow I can’t wait to finish and start the second grow.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I’ll agree with that. It takes me ten gallons of water to water my seven right now and they’re in five gallon pots as well
That's about right amount of water, looks like a little potassium burn to me but now that you've started to water things properly that problem should rectify itself, as mr. Dirtbag has explained above; keep an eye on New Growth, make sure it looks healthy and green, good luck! ✌😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Start them in solid pots or the plastic airpots next time. And I'd keep humidity high and light low until the plants recover and look better. Then slowly start to increase light and lower humidity.

As for microbes, I would use them once every couple weeks personally.
i am all for cloth pots threw out grow and flower. gets oxygen and air circulation to the roots. simply take a new razor blade and make two slits one on each side and peel it like a banana!

Top Bottom