Why I switched to coco!!!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growchick421

growchick421

Looks very good girl! Not sure what she looked like sick but it seems u did a great job nursing her back to health! Nothing to nit pick or worry about. As I said before 6.3 makes me just a little nervous however she is screaming happiness imo so keep up whatever ur doing! Good luck with her and can't wait to c her flower!
Thank you! She is my first plant so I'm very proud :D. Ill probably put her in to flower in a little over a week but trans her in a few days. I think if my friend has any more extras their next run ill start a true journal, like many I see here.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thank you! She is my first plant so I'm very proud :D. Ill probably put her in to flower in a little over a week but trans her in a few days. I think if my friend has any more extras their next run ill start a true journal, like many I see here.
Sounds like a plan! I'll be sure to subscribe!

growchick421

growchick421

Sounds solid. Never used botanicare for a base I do use some of their additives though. Looks like all ur nutritional needs are being met!
Thanks. I'm glad to hear that. She is a wonderful plant, not too picky or needy. A good starter plant from what my friend says. Ill give my bloom mix when she gets there. It will be very similar, but is there anything that she will need in bloom mix that will help boost her product??

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that. She is a wonderful plant, not too picky or needy. A good starter plant from what my friend says. Ill give my bloom mix when she gets there. It will be very similar, but is there anything that she will need in bloom mix that will help boost her product??
There are so many and so many differing opinions. I think the best approach ur first time around should be to keep it as simple as possible. I feel like a good base maybe some big bud for early bloom overdrive for end of bloom and Cal mag should make u very happy. U can always add a pk boost if u wanted to. There is a million of them. But honestly less is more. Just my opinion.

growchick421

growchick421

There are so many and so many differing opinions. I think the best approach ur first time around should be to keep it as simple as possible. I feel like a good base maybe some big bud for early bloom overdrive for end of bloom and Cal mag should make u very happy. U can always add a pk boost if u wanted to. There is a million of them. But honestly less is more. Just my opinion.
Sweet. I'm trans-ing her today and in 4-5 days she will go into bloom. Ill let u know what mix I end up with. :smug:
How r ur ladies in coco doing??

TheDankBlog

TheDankBlog

I'm going to switch to coco since I top feed anyways. Check out this article it details a commercial grow where they use coco exclusively.

Top Bottom