WickedTree Seeds

• Thread starter WickedTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WickedTree

Hello all, i've been growing for 20+ years and breeding for the past 14. i'm a everyday, throughout the day connoisseur. I feel that the herb is a gift of all gifts and have enjoyed the time i have spent with this Awesome plant. Ive worked with all sorts of Indicas and Sativas
and feel that both have there place in my stash Jar. As far as breeding go's. It's all about Selection, and male selection to me is the most important. The male used for the current WickedTree line up is a Stealer Blueberry specimen. original worked form a Dutch passion Blue then crossed to a Dj Short Blue & Finally a Sativa Blueberry from Reefermans Gear... he was refined into the perfect P1 Sativa/Indica Specimen. He brings power to the mix everytime, sometimes some color, sweet tastes, and everything of quality he touches he turns to gold.

Wickedtree seeds
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
what will you be crossing this stellar male with?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Tall dark and handsome dude you have there. Welcome to the Farm. Look forward to seeing offspring from this guy. Peace

winta

winta

wow thats an awesome male my dude welcome ! what kind of crosses u got?

W

WickedTree

WickedTree

As you all can see his color is quite amazing So purple it's black...One Night just before the sun had completly set i came upon this Tree that sat upon a hill that sat right in front of what appeared to be the sun... The Tree looked so wicked... later on i had this lady
(mj plant) that looked like a huge hairy spider and i said dam-thats a wicked lookin tree... The name wickedtree is not to imply Bad or Dark... yet it is also to pay homage to a word used on the east coast "Wicked" that means Hell yeah, or Totally radical dude. lol either way, whats in a name anyway...

IMG 1363
W

WickedTree

Hi all thanks for the welcome, to those whom welcomed. I want to first state that all Crosses or P1 lineage is proven, it is not test stock. For example- the male pictured was stabilized a couple years back these crosses have also been grown out for the past couple of years for the purpose of selection, keeper or ditch her just plain over all quality. The Females listed are P1 lineage as well not a plant that started out as a cross already. The ladies used in the WickedTree Line up are P1 lineage. I do not plan to hide much about any of the plants lineage that I list, though I will keep a lid on a few from time to time for Sake of the copy cat. Peace Out…

W

WickedTree

So without further a due lets get started… It makes the most sense to start with a flagship of sorts. Or just one that I have worked extensively with. The creation of “TRIDENT” this was obviously to stabilize the blueberry daddy… however to do so - along the way there had to be mama’s - the best mothers each time were crossed backed to daddy… TRIDENT is the Result of all blueberries combined. The mother here is one of the most potent of ladies I have in all of the WickedTree collection with a near 100% indica narcotic hammering high she levels the playing field in a hurry. TRIDENT is rated with a 10/90 Sativa to indica ratio. With a Couch lock Hammering high - over indulge and you just might get the case of the spins… more of a evening smoke then day smoke just as most indica dominant strains are know for.
TRIDENT mimics most of the typical medicinal qualities associated with a near 100% indica strain.
During the vegetation stage her leaves remain a dark green . Over fertilization is easy to do - though TRIDENT gives tale tale signs of leaf curling before critical levels are reached indicating to back off with the nutes. Finishing in 8-9 weeks. A small percent of all TRIDENT plants leaves - will turn shades of pink , reds & purples before the flowering stage is even introduced though this requires a longer veg time to be achieved. TRIDENT is filled with leaf color combinations though most of her bud remains a silver hued green. With exquisite flavors of blueberries to violet musk and a luscious sweet skunk smell why wouldn’t you want to try the trifecta
of blueberry Strains… TRIDENT…
Hoping at some point to have these beans offered here….stay tuned….

IMG 0914
W

WickedTree

TRIDENT.... Compact tight buds... good yielder
low stretching... Pictured - this lady was contained in a small pot during her test run...

IMG 1124
W

WickedTree

TRIDENT...from WickedTreed Seed... gotta love thar color....

IMG 1128
W

WickedTree

a TRIDENT with almost no leaf color...captured while sunbathing....

IMG 0647
winta

winta

very nice my dude! dont forget me when u lookin for testers :)

W

WickedTree

One more TRIDENT BLUEBERRY... full plant pic...i know i may not have the best pics but you can see here beauty regardless....

IMG 1126
W

WickedTree

Thanks Winta... wait till you see the other Selections from WickedTree Seeds...

southstreets

southstreets

yes!!! i want some of these bro!!! are you gunna release these on the farm????

Top Bottom