WickedTree Seeds

• Thread starter WickedTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WickedTree

aight bro this sounds really good. if u wan't a tester for your genentics i can recommend u big buddy on this board here. He will grow the shit out of these.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know all the rules here. as far as testers go. So i'll wait untill Logic answers a message from me or what not.
But one thing is for sure i bet Big could grow the shit out of um - as well as - you probably 2 Nuttso ...

W

WickedTree

Those look really tasty, bro! The colors probably come from the blueberry dad that you use Im assuming. I actually just killed a really nice Schnazzleberry male, didn't have any room for it to work with it or anything right now. In the near future I will though. When I rubbed his steam, only 1.5 weeks into 12/12, it reeked like berrys. Should have held onto him, but oh well.

Thanks for the kind words Rad. I understand. Though really good males and of course Great males are always worth holding on to. and are always harder to find.
Just thought i'd help you feel a little bad about it a bit. lol

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i have a couple K's that i could fit a plant or too under if you need another tester... those plants look wicked good.

R

radical farmer

Thanks for the kind words Rad. I understand. Though really good males and of course Great males are always worth holding on to. and are always harder to find.
Just thought i'd help you feel a little bad about it a bit. lol

haha, yeah I realize. Its all good, I've got 2 Apollo 13 BX that I'm running right now. If either turn out to be a dude, I'm def keeping him.

winta

winta

she dam sure is a beauty my dude! yet another great job! cant wait for a drop ;)

W

WickedTree

Notice the Beautiful Red stems and dominant 3 leaf Trident spears which stick out about 2 1/2" - 3" everywhere.

IMG 1838
M

MJPassion

Nice looking stuff Wickedtree...

I love the blue lines. Hopefully some of DJ's gear will come my way soon for the real deal shit. Your crosses look Wicked bro... They look like they'd fit in fine in my room as well. ;)

W

WickedTree

Thanks for the kind words Darth & Passion. glad to be here as well.

W

WickedTree

A favorite strain of mine has always been the white widow. Her sheer power and tripy cerebral stone matched by few makes her the ideal choice for breeding. If your looking for classic genetics used to infuse new powerful ones that is. This particular ladies strength overwhelms most with her wicked power. Next a Pure 100% indica mango was chosen who seemed a perfect match to procreate with and continue this classic genetic powerhouse. The result was a cross that seemed to resemble a strain I had tasted strawberry cough - though I don’t know the lineage of strawberry cough.The cross was a beautiful plant that completely canopied itself with no need of toping. Wonderful taste of exhaled strawberries… With a hammering stone the mango widow feels like a 40/60 mix of sativa/indica. Finally dad makes his appearance - & we arrive in style with the B.M.W - Blueberry Mango Widow. So to avoid any legal issues - now known as the B.M.Dubya. Very vigorous with smells of berry candy, tastes of Floral incense to Smooth berry goodness. Overall cross remains indica dominate representing a 20/80 sativa to indica ratio except for it’s fast growth rate something that daddy seems to leave behind . The great thing about these beans are - even the ones that you don’t deem the keepers - you’ll still have a hard time eliminating them - there that good…
This is the contributing mother Pictured.

IMG 1120
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...BMDUBya...bet its tasty... we grew a few of our outdoor medi plants a mango strain...not a crazy stone...but definitely a feel-good, happy smoke...bigtime antidepressant/mood enhancing proprties....the flavor was pretty wild too..but for the BMDubya the widow being heavy stone, but mellow flavor was probably just the ticket to up the stone but leave the flave of the BB and Mango, sounds like an interesting cross....

W

WickedTree

...BMDUBya...bet its tasty... we grew a few of our outdoor medi plants a mango strain...not a crazy stone...but definitely a feel-good, happy smoke...bigtime antidepressant/mood enhancing proprties....the flavor was pretty wild too..but for the BMDubya the widow being heavy stone, but mellow flavor was probably just the ticket to up the stone but leave the flave of the BB and Mango, sounds like an interesting cross....

Thanks Aligee hope to have them up here soon as well.
Massqwon - thanks for the positive vibe - you r so right a very... interesting cross - One of the heavy boys for sure. The Widow's crystal formation comes on thick in this cross - considering the other genetics that are in the mix.

M

Medicinal

thankyou boon for the intrest... just to name a few upcomin beans in WickedTrees gear...

Blue Trip - Blueberry with a big sur Holly afghani combo
B.M.Dub Ya -Blueberry with a mango Widow combo
Isabella....
WickedTree....
WickedHaze...

So what's the WickedTree?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
very impressive

Sweet plants, looks like you have been busy. Will be looking for your seeds