WickedTree Seeds

• Thread starter WickedTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

yeah dude way to rep the east coast. nice to see some breeders poppin up on the farm from the east coast. welcome brother

nuttso

nuttso

Hi there,

nice male. Bro tell me how many plants you use when selecting.

W

WickedTree

yeah dude way to rep the east coast. nice to see some breeders poppin up on the farm from the east coast. welcome brother

East coast with the most hope... of following cali's lead on kind reform...
Glad to represent
thankyou for the welcome...

W

WickedTree

Hi there,

nice male. Bro tell me how many plants you use when selecting.

Great question…As selection is everything…approximately 120 plus TRIDENT ladies were grown out -weeded out - Smoked out - thrown out - once picked…
She got pimped out…
(estamation though as i burn all paper notes after run and keep only Distress type problems relateing to continued health or future health)

W

WickedTree

yes!!! i want some of these bro!!! are you gunna release these on the farm????

I hope to Streets... I feel very safe on this site. I like the fact that I have to prove myself before I am allowed to do anything- is a great concept! That means everyone else did to. I don’t know how 2 go about it though. I think I got at least 40 plus post to go. That should give me enough time to get them all posted. Thanks for the look though!

kroonboon

kroonboon

yeah man , those blueberry's look fine , like the color ,
what other plants you working with ?

peace

nuttso

nuttso

Great question…As selection is everything…approximately 120 plus TRIDENT ladies were grown out -weeded out - Smoked out - thrown out - once picked…
She got pimped out…
(estamation though as i burn all paper notes after run and keep only Distress type problems relateing to continued health or future health)

Thx for the kind answer my man. So till i'm a noob in breeding and selecting, i wan't to know if there is really a big difference in the individums? I mean is it like she was some kind of shining star compared to the other or was it just a bit of a better look or something similar.

W

WickedTree

Thx for the kind answer my man. So till i'm a noob in breeding and selecting, i wan't to know if there is really a big difference in the individums? I mean is it like she was some kind of shining star compared to the other or was it just a bit of a better look or something similar.

Awesome question as I had wondered the same thing when I first started breeding. And that was how do you pick the right ones be it a male or female. So lets start at the bean… I like to throw my beans right into the soak. A small Petri dish of water and maybe a drop of liquid karma depending on the beans they pop open right in the water in 1 to a few days - while this is the fastest method for my set up -or preference it really only works if the beans are fresh. The reason I like this method the best is my female to male ration is like 80 -20 female to male. The other method that I use is a short soak 6 hours or so and then right into the dirt. This method works for even the best beans - that might have been around a little while.
This is the method one should use if they are new at the art of germination or if they are concerned that the beans may pop and stop. Some beans have what seems like a harder shell - and at times may be strainspecific
for example some of the Blueberry I’ve worked with - at times needed a little more patience when germination was concerned.
So this is the first place I start with when I am narrowing down a specific mother.
Does the bean open easy ? Does the mother in question clone easy. Does she recover quickly and maintain
Her coloring while rooting. Does her growth pattern / flowering yield match what I am looking for. Is she the clone of her daddy only in female from - right down to the smell left on your fingers - after rubbing her stalk. IS SHE….With the Trident Blueberry 3 versions of blueberry were used - it was hard to get a girl that was like daddy in every way. As It is my experience that purple weed tastes great but lacks in overall Strength of high - Daddy is as purple as they come yet in this case he’s the best male I have ever had. So instead I relied on the best of the best-with a tinge of silvery blue zest.

W

WickedTree

yeah man , those blueberry's look fine , like the color ,
what other plants you working with ?

peace

thankyou boon for the intrest... just to name a few upcomin beans in WickedTrees gear...

Blue Trip - Blueberry with a big sur Holly afghani combo
B.M.Dub Ya -Blueberry with a mango Widow combo
Isabella....
WickedTree....
WickedHaze...

R

radical farmer

Nice wicked tree! Whats that WickedHaze consist of? That one sounds reeeal nice!

W

WickedTree

Nice wicked tree! Whats that WickedHaze consist of? That one sounds reeeal nice!

The WickedHaze... Consist of a Famous Cut that lets you know it's the real deal. & like i mentioned in a earlier post - all of the current gears contributing father will be the Trident Blueberry. People that think they know the true taste of a haze will love it. People that never had haze... It will become their new favorite flavor....

W

WickedTree

Another Pic of Isabella's Mom..
Which Happens to be a doubble shot of
Northeren Lights x Widow x Nevils Haze...
Aka... Krystal Haze.
Theese genetics are not used in the WickedHaze...

IMG 0646
W

WickedTree

ISABELLA... Needs to go at least 9 Weeks...Tastes of smooth incense with a hint of berry. Very easy on the lungs. Very little expansion. Perfect for the medicinal user who likes to smoke their medicine.

IMG 0407
nuttso

nuttso

aight bro this sounds really good. if u wan't a tester for your genentics i can recommend u big buddy on this board here. He will grow the shit out of these.

W

WickedTree

More ISABELLA... and her beautiful colors. very high percentage of plants exibit color combinations that are simply astounding.

IMG 0464
R

radical farmer

Those look really tasty, bro! The colors probably come from the blueberry dad that you use Im assuming. I actually just killed a really nice Schnazzleberry male, didn't have any room for it to work with it or anything right now. In the near future I will though. When I rubbed his steam, only 1.5 weeks into 12/12, it reeked like berrys. Should have held onto him, but oh well.

W

WickedTree

ISABELLA'S smell is devine. A sweet skunky goodness that your nose just cant stop smellin.

IMG 0404
W

WickedTree

A ISABELLA that is not as colorfull. But none the less potent thats for sure. Nice swell. likes heavy 100% organic feed a few weeks into flower - lower feed in veg...

IMG 0357
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
any time frame on when these seeds will be available?

Top Bottom