WickedTree Seeds

• Thread starter WickedTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WickedTree

So what's the WickedTree?

The WickedTree is the most narcotic plant i work with
qualities that leave most wanting more. or never wanting to touch the stuff again. a real love hate relationship. a true mind bender, but as far as the lineage...
shes one of the ones im keeping underwraps... except for the contributing father which happens to be the blueberry... i will say that i don't believe there is a cross or strain offered anywhere from any current seed company offering this mix.... thanks for the intrest medicinal, i am not trying to be evasive, just protecting my mix...

H

HighBreed

Another interesting breeder :)
Thank you for sharring so much info about the genetics and for showing parent stock!
Really enjoy the BB male pics!

W

WickedTree

thanks HighBreed for the kind words. heres another pic of the lost lady.

IMG 1896
W

Weedseed

Hey Wicked,
Fellow East Coaster here.Love your creations...especially B.M.Dubya.Have you grown them in the ground as well.If so when does the bmw finish? I'm guessing late Oct? Gorgeous strains Wicked..

P

pacog

Wicked... Nice looking Gear Man!!!

Lets See the Wicked Tree???

Anything else added to the Line up?

W

WickedTree

Another interesting breeder :)
Thank you for sharring so much info about the genetics and for showing parent stock!
Really enjoy the BB male pics!

Thank you for the kind words, the blueberry line is top shelf...

W

WickedTree

Hey Wicked,
Fellow East Coaster here.Love your creations...especially B.M.Dubya.Have you grown them in the ground as well.If so when does the bmw finish? I'm guessing late Oct? Gorgeous strains Wicked..

you nailed it. late october. thanks for the kind words.

rawman

rawman

Do BMDubya and WickedTree have a parent down the line besides the BB dad in common?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

that's one frosty girl! like to get a noseful of those buds...

M

MASSES 420KING

hey im a lil late to the show but i gotta say wow that shit looks wicked ill man mad props ive always found anything with blueberry is pretty dam good but that looks exquisite man excellent job

D

Dulce

Bro- I GOTTA get some of those B M Dubya seeds. YUMMY!!!! :)

~D~

W

waverunner_21

welcome, this is place were every one is judged on there own merits, so im sure youl like it, those are some truly colourful ladies you got there, if and when tests get put out, i would love to test,

W

WickedTree

Another WickedTree. thanks Wave, Dulce, Masses & Altitude for the great vibes.

IMG 1740
P

paulycali

Welcome to the great farm of champions! Def the place to be

Your killing it, i was amazed at your lineup and couldn't resist reading your whole thread

Def liking what you have to offer and see you as a great addition to the family farm and wish you luck in the future

"Keep the beans soaking and the plants poking"

A

azmatis

wow , man your stuff looks great
looking forward to see your stuff around here really unique!
much respect
azmatis

Top Bottom