WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks for the tips ogonly! So are you on a drip system or hand watering? Do you suggest daily watering? Does coco dry out faster then soil?

Hey Digler I hand water with a wand. I wouldn't say coco drys out faster but...plants in coco are more vigerous than those in soil. So they drink alot more. Therefore plants in coco need more water than those in soil.

Really like your double PVC rails with the string weave! Did you just drill holes thru for the string? Would you classify that as a scrog?

I drilled pilot holes for the threaded hooks to screw into the PVC. Not sure if this is classified as a scrog or not? All I know is it works well for me. :sun

big buds bro..
nice looking too
did u say ur in #5 week
h

Thanks bro! I'm on day 41 of flower. These girls are chunking up noticably
each day now.

Very, very nice bro!

Thanks bro much appreciated. :mmm

keep it up Og

Will do bro thanks for the support!

OG, was curious if you were using bushmaster or any other "stacking" products on your grows?

Yes I use Phosphoload for 3 days around day 14 of flower.

Illmind

Illmind

that white s1 looks fireball. u run the clone only yet? i'd expect to find some improvements in the new seed.. last pic looks very much like her

A

aperry975

Do you notice a loss of trichs using that? I was about to hit some bushmaster (1ml/gal 3 days at 12/12) on mine for the first time but got turned off by too many reports of loss of resin and crappy looking flowers. I'd rather have less of better personally.
thanks for the setup help earlier in the year btw, anyone not using coco in smartpots is crazy. Its like I'm farming roots. Hit .8gpw, I'm thinking if I hit some stacking stuff on it I can get that up to 1gpw and join the club.
Any info on phosphoload would be appreciated as I trust your opinion.

Yes I use Phosphoload for 3 days around day 14 of flower.[/QUOTE]

OGONLY

OGONLY

that white s1 looks fireball. u run the clone only yet? i'd expect to find some improvements in the new seed.. last pic looks very much like her

No bro I never ran the clone only. The plant in that last pic will be my smallest yielder for sure. It sure is pretty though. The other S1 in the right rear corner is more of a yielder and every bit as dank looking. Thanks for stopping by Illmind.

Do you notice a loss of trichs using that? I was about to hit some bushmaster (1ml/gal 3 days at 12/12) on mine for the first time but got turned off by too many reports of loss of resin and crappy looking flowers. I'd rather have less of better personally.
thanks for the setup help earlier in the year btw, anyone not using coco in smartpots is crazy. Its like I'm farming roots. Hit .8gpw, I'm thinking if I hit some stacking stuff on it I can get that up to 1gpw and join the club.
Any info on phosphoload would be appreciated as I trust your opinion.

Yes I use Phosphoload for 3 days around day 14 of flower.
[/QUOTE]

Whats up buddy glad I was of some help to you. I hear ya on the coco tip, once you get your routine dialed its off to the races.

As for Phosphoload, no I don't notice any loss of trich production. In fact I have a couple plants I didn't hit with it this run and the only noticable difference is smaller nugs on the plants that didn't get it.

One of the benefits of Phosphoload is it almost always halts stretch. So if you have plants that are getting too close to the light it is a great solution. A nice side effect is a 10-20% boost in nug size.

Hydro stores no longer carry it on the shelves. Most have it in the back now since its illegal to sell almost everywhere. And its double the old price. Still worth it in my opinion.

Very important: DO NOT follow the label instructions as far as dosage. Use between 4-6 ml./gal and cut base nutes by 50%. If you follow the instructions on the bottle your plants will be badly burned. I flush my plants after the third watering with a lot of PH'd R/O water.

K

kushsmoker30

O shit! OG u got ur game tight, i haven't been on this post in a min....WOW!!! keep up the excellent work.

OGONLY

OGONLY

O shit! OG u got ur game tight, i haven't been on this post in a min....WOW!!! keep up the excellent work.

Thanks Kushsmoker! Working hard on my girls just like you buddy. Thanks for the recognition my man. :animbong: Lesmoke!

K

kushsmoker30

Thanks Kushsmoker! Working hard on my girls just like you buddy. Thanks for the recognition my man. :animbong: Lesmoke!

yeah that sound's GREAT, hopefully next time u yank.... Dec. 2011 hasn't been my fav lol. stay up pimp

OGONLY

OGONLY

Happy new Year Farmers! Enjoying some champagne and some Sees candy right now yum! Just took some pics of the girls and they're looking alright. Day 51 I think. I'm on the second day of flush. Gotta say I think my WIFI #5 might be the best smelling and maybe looking specimin I've ever laid eyes and nose on. No joke. Think it might just be better than my #3.

Pic 1 White Skunk, WIFI #3 left and rear
Pic 2 WIFI #5
Pic 3 Guava #4 front WIFI #5 back
Pic 4 WIFI #4 left, Guava 4 Right, and Guava 1 beind with redish leaves
Pic 5 Most of the room

12 31 11 001
12 31 11 008
12 31 11 003
12 31 11 006
12 31 11 017
Rushoe

Rushoe

that's whats up homie looking good brother happy new year!I wanna flower them cuts I got from ya but they are to small lol....Everything looks nice man where are the white s1s at u were telling me about?

OGONLY

OGONLY

Nice chunky heads great job.. That White Skunk looks kill

Thank you sir! The white Skunk has some monstrous colas and a very sweet smell right now. Really excited to try it as well as the other new strains I'm running.

that's whats up homie looking good brother happy new year!I wanna flower them cuts I got from ya but they are to small lol....Everything looks nice man where are the white s1s at u were telling me about?

Thank you Rushoe Happy New Year my friend! So you had to put those clones on hold for your next run is that what you meant? No big deal bro. I'm sure they will provide you with some serious flame when you got em ready to go. I'll get a couple snaps of the White S1's next time. They are pretty girls let me tell you. One has a much stronger smell than the other.

socalval

socalval

Great job man !!!!!!! sorry if i missed it but is the #5 better yeilding than #3? also is the white skunk ogrs gear ? Id love some real deal skunk x to the white in my garden this spring .

OGONLY

OGONLY

great pics! i knew that white skunk was gonna awesome!

Thank you Devilrays. Its going to be a big yielder that's for sure. Its got a crazy sweet smell going right now so I'm guessing it's White leaning. Gonna pop a couple more for my spring round and see if I can get a skunk dominant pheno.

Great job man !!!!!!! sorry if i missed it but is the #5 better yeilding than #3? also is the white skunk ogrs gear ? Id love some real deal skunk x to the white in my garden this spring .

I have never run the #5 before this run. It and the #4 are from seed. It appears to be just as loaded if not more than the #3 though. And the smell is just out of this world in so many ways. Greasy as anything I've ever touched.

Yes the White Skunk is OGR's gear. Everything in my garden is either Topdawg or OGR. So far neither has let me down. These guys provide us the ability to grow striaght up super dank! Props to them for all thy've done for us all. Thank's for stopping by Socal.

hiboy

hiboy

What up doggie.
Happy new years to you and urs
Nice pics as usual.
Your thinking the skunk is a big yielder.. love to hear that
CHeck out my pics tomorrow, gona get some when they are sleeping
h

OGONLY

OGONLY

What up doggie.
Happy new years to you and urs
Nice pics as usual.
Your thinking the skunk is a big yielder.. love to hear that
CHeck out my pics tomorrow, gona get some when they are sleeping
h

Que pasa chesmoso? Happy New Year dad of the year.

You're gonna love the White Skunk if you have it bro. Can't immagine it not turning out being some serious top quality. Cool bro will check out your night shots tomorrow. Get some rest papa Hiboy, gonna be a big 2012.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those are some fat and frosty colas brah! Love the eye candy... :mmm

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thank you Rushoe Happy New Year my friend! So you had to put those clones on hold for your next run is that what you meant? No big deal bro. I'm sure they will provide you with some serious flame when you got em ready to go. I'll get a couple snaps of the White S1's next time. They are pretty girls let me tell you. One has a much stronger smell than the other.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man kinda just put them on hold I wanted to flower them in the corner to maybe catch some side lighting but I much rather just blow them up nice and take cuts off them to keep a mother I got another white dawg clone to as well so they will go in at the same time. Cant wait for that white fire and also that sfv thats all going in next round got few new cuts to play with its gonna be nice running everything.I am running some 91xbubba and banana og the white and one empress and the Hawaiian diesel been having these cuts of deck just never ran them indoor before so it should be nice to see what they do for me. bout to flip soon in the next 4 or 5 days...Not gonna do a log this time just gonna be posting random pics here and there .....Your room is looking nice man...

Top Bottom