WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Looking sweeto my man.
Think u should change ur name to THE MACHINE.
Big buds there for 29 days bro. That white dawg is that sick ,,, gona stay tuned and see how she turns out
h

Yes Hiboy, one of my White Dawgs is that sick. Its just hard to decribe the smell, kind of raunchy with a hint of burned rubber. Very dense, covered in trichs and a powerful sativa dominant high.

Hell yeah lookin like some beauties my man gonna be a dankfest when pull them babies!

Yes sir Sticky. Dankfest with many flavors, doesn't get much better IMO. You know the drill bro. Rockin like you roll bro.

Fuckin' dank.

Thanks my man!

Sweet bro. Thanks for the update homie. Their all looking killer as usual. What kind of smells are you picking up from the WhiteUrkle and WhiteSkunk? ~ODB~

You kmow ODB O'm not getting much smell off em yet. They are beginning to Trich out pretty good so the smell isn't far off.

Didn't mention anything about my 2 White S1's but let me just say they are well on their way to becomming totally white.

S

Shamrock

I would love to see some shots of your white s1's. I agree with the post above you are a fuckin machine bro. Pumpin out rounds of dank!

datDANK

datDANK

what do you ALL think of this theory

so you have a bunch of coco pots... as the plant eats each drop, it gets replenish by a drop continuously with 0 to 1% runoff. would this be a dream system?

this way you are not wasting any nutrients with run off. and perhaps this method is the highest efficiency you can get? please someone let me know if you disagree with this

the reason why I ask is because i found a system that will do this.

it is very lowtech and cheap. it is a plastic scale and u put it under 1 plant. you calibrate it and as the plant loses moisture all the plants get replenished by tubing a drop at a time.. a system for fifteen 20gallon pots only costs under $100!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

what do you ALL think of this theory

so you have a bunch of coco pots... as the plant eats each drop, it gets replenish by a drop continuously with 0 to 1% runoff. would this be a dream system?

this way you are not wasting any nutrients with run off. and perhaps this method is the highest efficiency you can get? please someone let me know if you disagree with this

the reason why I ask is because i found a system that will do this.

it is very lowtech and cheap. it is a plastic scale and u put it under 1 plant. you calibrate it and as the plant loses moisture all the plants get replenished by tubing a drop at a time.. a system for fifteen 20gallon pots only costs under $100!!!!

It sounds good & might save u some money cuz ur not wasting nutes but the reason I like 10-15% runoff is so I flush out the salt that's been building up in my coco..sometimes I water my coco like say I water with ppm at 600 I catch the Lil bit of water runoff & test it & sometimes it's ppm is way higher like 800-900 ppm.. So I keep watering the pots till I get a nice 15% runoff & my runoff is closer 2 what I put in.. I'm not sure if I made any sence there.. I no I'm wasting money by letting the runoff go down the drain but I feel much happier.. I know some farmers don't do it this way & still get killer results but I'm a paranoid farmer & I do it this way cuz I say better safe then sorry.. I've gotten some bad nute lock outs b4 when I didn't let the 10-15% water runoff happen..

D

Diggler

Very impressive og! Are you runnin in 100% coco or 80/20 coco perlite? Keep posting up the pics!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Very impressive og! Are you runnin in 100% coco or 80/20 coco perlite? Keep posting up the pics!

I'm running 100% coco. I've done a 70/30 with coco/perlite and 85/15. Didn't really notice a difference. Always got the same kind of yield, nug size and quality. I've got a huge bag of perlite I don't even use. I hate the dust that comes up when I mix it up. Get paranoid inhaling that kind of shit lol.

I'll get some picsup tomorrow night. Things are really looking good. The White Skunk has some giant colas in the works. One of my Guava 13s has these perfect looking giant nugs on it and it smells like some crazy stanky dzank. The Whites look mouth watering. One of my new WIFIs is just ridiculous. Can't wait to see how she compares! :party0044:

D

Diggler

Thanks I picked up some coco yesterday and gonna run my small room in coco and compare with my promix I normally run.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What's up OGOnly... had the pleasure of tryn out ur wifi and whitedawg thru the homie Rushoe... just wanted to stop by and say good shit Bro...keep up the good work...

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thanks I picked up some coco yesterday and gonna run my small room in coco and compare with my promix I normally run.

Never ran Promix but from what I remember its a lighter mix which requires a bit more watering. I like how straight coco holds alot of water. You don't want your coco drying up.

What's up OGOnly... had the pleasure of tryn out ur wifi and whitedawg thru the homie Rushoe... just wanted to stop by and say good shit Bro...keep up the good work...

Nice bro glad you got to try it out. Also happy to hear you enjoyed it! Rushoe is one generous guy I guess. He sampled out all the boys lol. Cool dude for sure. Thanks for stopping in Everyonesmokes.

Ok I took some pics a couple hours ago. Sorry I don't know how to label them individually. Below is the list of what's what for those who care.

1. Pics 1 and 7 are the White Skunk
2. Pic 2 is White S1 #2
3. Pic 3and 4 are Guava #4
4. Pic 5 is WIFI #5 (pics just don't do justice)
5. Pic 6 is White Urkle (no purple yet, and low temps have reached 63 every night lights off)
6. Pic 8 and 9 are White Dawg.
7. The last is the White S1 #1

12 20 11 001
12 20 11 002
12 20 11 003
12 20 11 004
12 20 11 005
12 20 11 006
12 20 11 007
12 20 11 008
12 20 11 009
12 20 11 010
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking good buddy. Bringin the fire 4sho! Im loving the looks of your WS. That cross should be epic in the yield department. Great job bro. ~ODB~

D

Diggler

Thanks for the tips ogonly! So are you on a drip system or hand watering? Do you suggest daily watering? Does coco dry out faster then soil?

Really like your double PVC rails with the string weave! Did you just drill holes thru for the string? Would you classify that as a scrog?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pics.. I'm really liking the White Skunk big ass buds.. How does the white skunk smell rite now?

Venom818

Venom818

dam bro your always doing the dam thing everything looks killer

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looking good buddy. Bringin the fire 4sho! Im loving the looks of your WS. That cross should be epic in the yield department. Great job bro. ~ODB~

Thanks bro yes that w. skunks a beast. Really excited about that one!

Nice pics.. I'm really liking the White Skunk big ass buds.. How does the white skunk smell rite now?

Whats up Goo! The white skunk has a pretty strong pine type smell right now.

nice pics man!

Thank you sir!

dam bro your always doing the dam thing everything looks killer

Hey thanks alot Venom! Lots of new flavors to savor lol!

Top Bottom