WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Thought I'd post some pics of the new group. Got the trellis netting up 2 nights ago. The pics were taken then. Some of the plants are just about to reach the first layer of netting.

The 3x3 tray has 2 new WIFI phenos(#4 and #5) and 3 Guava 13's from seed.

The 4x4 has 2 White S1's, 1 White Urkle, 1 White Skunk, 1 new White Dawg from seed, my WIFI #3 and my WIFI 1.

Today is day 3 of flower. Not much to show but thought I'd show you all where this ride starts. Hoping for a smooth one with some heavy returns!

11 11 11 new round 001
11 11 11 new round 002
11 11 11 new round 003
11 11 11 new round 004
11 11 11 new round 006
11 11 11 new round 007
11 11 11 new round 008
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro sounds like u had a sick harvest the room is lookin great I bet yur puffin on some straight fire u got any pics of the sfv in full bloom by chance?keep up the excellent work!

Dunge

Dunge

"2 new WIFI phenos(#4 and #5)"
Clarification please.
I have reluctantly fallen into the wifi fan base and have two seeds up and running.
Should I be looking for a pheno spread?
In other word, did you start these as known phenos or were they reveled when grown?
My wifi are only a few weeks old but already they are entertaining.

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking good homie. Hope everything goes smoothly for you bro. I got my eye on that 4x4 tray... ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looking good homie. Hope everything goes smoothly for you bro. I got my eye on that 4x4 tray... ~ODB~

Ya ODB I know what your eying. I'm actually equally excited about the 3x3 tray. Those 3 Guava 13's are big, and reaking of some serious foulness. The 2 new WIFIs are beasts. That tray's gonna produce some serious fireworks.

Hell yeah bro sounds like u had a sick harvest the room is lookin great I bet yur puffin on some straight fire u got any pics of the sfv in full bloom by chance?keep up the excellent work!

Thanks Sticky! Ya bro I'm puffin on some fire just like you you sick fool. I seen your kick ass grow man you killin it. I searched my comp for some SFV pics and only found some harvest shots. My other comp has tons but its broken right now. Gonna fix it soon though.

"2 new WIFI phenos(#4 and #5)"
Clarification please.
I have reluctantly fallen into the wifi fan base and have two seeds up and running.
Should I be looking for a pheno spread?
In other word, did you start these as known phenos or were they reveled when grown?
My wifi are only a few weeks old but already they are entertaining.

Whats up Dunge? My #4 and #5 are from seed. They are new to me as I popped em like 10 weeks ago. You won't be disappointed with your WIFIs bro. Trust me on that.
Can't wait 2 see how the White Skunk turns out

Me too Goo lol! I'm hoping for some old school skunk funk. I've got the W.S. right next to the White Urkle in the center of the 4x4 tray. These girls bout to blow up!

Sticky here are some pics of the SFV.

Trim shots 12 26 10 008
Buds 020
Buds 023
Buds 032
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell friggn yeah she looks dank as phuck,thanks for postin those dawg!,I can't wait to see what white fire phenos I've got there's a few that are lookin insane in veg you can look at wifi and just tell that true fire lies within lol...I'm sure that's how u felt when urs were growin up hahaha I can't wait to see your new white x's do there dam thing evrything looks nationwide blow soma that fire in the air for me late!

M

magick81

Pulling up a chair. Looks very nice. I'll be watching your grow mate.
Cheers
MagickZX:passingjoint:
This Wifi strain has me intrigued. Couldn't find it on the attitude seedbank or at everyonedoesit.com. Can someone suggest a good place for me to order some seeds?

K

Kushmaster

Damn!

STILL KILLIN IT BRO! How was your overall yield of Wifi compared to the Guava 13? This round looks like its going to stack well! Cant wait to see how your phenos come out on your 2 new wifis. Is wifi still your favorite smoke from last batch?

Keep it Green,

Kushmaster

OGONLY

OGONLY

Pulling up a chair. Looks very nice. I'll be watching your grow mate.
Cheers
MagickZX:passingjoint:
This Wifi strain has me intrigued. Couldn't find it on the attitude seedbank or at everyonedoesit.com. Can someone suggest a good place for me to order some seeds?

Whats up Magick81. Thanks for stopping by for a smoke. These seeds were dropped on here a while back but won't be coming back to this site. Not even sure if Rascal has any of these beans left or any coming soon. I know he announced the soon to be released Fire BX and White Sour D. Will let you know if I hear any news on WIFI beans.

STILL KILLIN IT BRO! How was your overall yield of Wifi compared to the Guava 13? This round looks like its going to stack well! Cant wait to see how your phenos come out on your 2 new wifis. Is wifi still your favorite smoke from last batch?

Keep it Green,

Kushmaster

Thanks my friend! Guava 13 wasn't part of the mix last run, White Dawg was. This is going to be my first run with Guava 13. As far as the White Dawgs go, here is a little report.

I grew out 2 White Dawgs. Both were very similar in structure. Both bushed out nicely but didn't stretch very much. Virticle height control was not a problem as it was with WIFI. The plants themselves produced a ton of leaves. The nugs though have very little leaf and are very easy to trim. I hadn't really given it a true smoke test until last night. I chopped 2 nugs early, dried them and cured in a jar for like 4 days. Took a medium sized bong hit and was floored by the taste. It was a very pungent dank taste that makes you want to cough, but in a good way. My head was spinning for a few minutes. I was done with just one, that's how I know its some Fire.

I would say yield on these was better than average. They are still not trimmed all the way so weight has not been taken. I'm guessing 5 per plant.

I'm fired up about the new WIFIs too! Also the Guavas. But yes I'd have to say the WIFI is still my favorite smoke. This White Dawg has me excited though. I was trimming my WIFI #1 yesterday and just couldn't get over how strong the smell was. The nugs themselves looked too good to be true. Not exagerating friends, this stuff is magical. Everyone LOVES it.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

no wifi online... just in cali. its even on sale @ one place i heard. lmao wifi sale..

keep killin it ogonly, nice to hear youre gettin her more dialed... lookin killer as usual

B

bomber

Posts like this made joining this forum worthwhile. Bravo.:party0023:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking real good OGONLY! I'm gearing up to pop some White Fire and White Dawg beans for the new year... They've been burning a hole in my pocket... :cool

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Any update bro? Hows your WhiteUrkle and WhiteSkunks doing man? Should be coming along nicely huh? My WhiteUrkle smells so damn good and its only a week in (im thinking urkle dom)... Hope everythings going well for you homie. Talk to ya soon.. ~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looking real good OGONLY! I'm gearing up to pop some White Fire and White Dawg beans for the new year... They've been burning a hole in my pocket... :cool

Thanks for checking in Shady! I never thought I'd say this but I'm not sure what's better, White Dawg or White Fire. Both of my White Dawgs turned out crazy dank. But one in particular is just undescribably sick in every way. Funny thing is I'm not even running it this run. I've got a mom and babies though so I'm not worried. :boogie: Do have a new White Dawg from seed going this round though and it smells super dank already.

Any update bro? Hows your WhiteUrkle and WhiteSkunks doing man? Should be coming along nicely huh? My WhiteUrkle smells so damn good and its only a week in (im thinking urkle dom)... Hope everythings going well for you homie. Talk to ya soon.. ~ODB~

What's up ODB? Everything's going smooth bro thanks for asking. I ended up going CO2 because I was having a hard time getting the room up to temp due to cold nights. Even with no A/C and intake and exhaust dialed down to low was peaking at 71 F. I decided that the CO2 burner would help get me up to proper temps. All has been great since I turned it on. Big time swell. :party0044: Some pics from tonight. Day 29.

Pic #1, Guava, Pic#2 WIFI #5 (new from seed), Pic #3 WIFI #4 (new from seed), pic #4 White Skunk, pic #5 White Urkle, and a couple of the room.

12 11 11 day 29 019
12 11 11 day 29 018
12 11 11 day 29 017
12 11 11 day 29 016
12 11 11 day 29 015
12 11 11 day 29 013
12 11 11 day 29 012
hiboy

hiboy

Looking sweeto my man.
Think u should change ur name to THE MACHINE.
Big buds there for 29 days bro. That white dawg is that sick ,,, gona stay tuned and see how she turns out
h

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah lookin like some beauties my man gonna be a dankfest when pull them babies!

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Sweet bro. Thanks for the update homie. Their all looking killer as usual. What kind of smells are you picking up from the WhiteUrkle and WhiteSkunk? ~ODB~

Top Bottom