WIFI done right? We will see...

• Thread starter OGONLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Lookin very dank bro. Nice job on those raskal gear. OGR sure does make some killer genetics. All my White Xs are looking crazy dank. The WhiteUrkle & Skunk are strait driping in resin, cant wait to sample. Happy harvest bro. ~ODB~

sticky icky

sticky icky

Pure phuckin dank right there player....wish I was smokin thay chit killer bro OG!

OGONLY

OGONLY

Lookin very dank bro. Nice job on those raskal gear. OGR sure does make some killer genetics. All my White Xs are loong crazy dank. The WhiteUrkle & Skunk are strait driping in resin, cant wait to sample. Happy harvest bro. ~ODB~

Yesir ODB you are getting ready for a treat in a couple of weeks bro. Yours are looking on point buddy its cruise control for you from now on. My White Skunk is some undescribable shit man. Its got this very powerful sweet kind of fruity smell with a hint of rot. Its super white looking as far as frost. And the high left me friggin bewildered the first time. Seriously, I was stoned like I was the first time I smoked real deal old school skunk in High School back in 88.

Pure phuckin dank right there player....wish I was smokin thay chit killer bro OG!

Thank you Sticky just tryin to keep up wicha my buddy. I kind of feel like a newly made millionare who doesn't realize what he has yet. Every hit still feels like the first with each of these new strains.

The Guava is really growing on me. Funny, the 2 phenos I thought were junk are actually very nice. One that seemed to not smell at all (#2) the whole 9 weeks turned out to have a nice medium Guava smell, nice overall look and good yield. High is very upbeat and quite strong. The #1 yielded the least but produced some very nice, very potent bud with a strong Guava smell. It is a bit more dense than the #2. The Guava 4 is the one pictured. It is the biggest yielding by far, and has the strongest smell also. It produces giant pine cone (litterally) size nugs. this plant is vigerous as any I've ever seen. I'm starting it 2 weeks after my other starts because it outgrows everything by 25%. Lol, funny how some Guava 13 to my head made me spew Guava all over this paragraph. Goodnight y'all. :banana1sv6:

Venom818

Venom818

Whats up ODB, I let my WU go 62 days. She looked done on day 56. Gonna be some kill I can tell you that... Looks and sounds like yours is every bit as delicious.

Thank you Sir Venom. Got the next round in place last night. They are enjoying 24 hours of sleep before the flip. These girls are the biggest I've had going into flower. Going to be a fun ride. Have a stellar looking White Master I'm adding to the mix.

what is the white master smelling like?

dankworth

dankworth

Yesir ODB you are getting ready for a treat in a couple of weeks bro. Yours are looking on point buddy its cruise control for you from now on. My White Skunk is some undescribable shit man. Its got this very powerful sweet kind of fruity smell with a hint of rot. Its super white looking as far as frost. And the high left me friggin bewildered the first time. Seriously, I was stoned like I was the first time I smoked real deal old school skunk in High School back in 88.

:banana1sv6:

Of course the white skunk is super awesome like that. Because I wanted to find it so bad and could not because I do not live in Cali like all the cool kids. :cool0010:

For reals, I did want it that bad. A proper skunk has this something that makes everything so awesome. That's the high I'm talking about! Congratulations sir. And that is some fine work you do.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great bud shots.. Another nice grow with some killer dank on deck

OGONLY

OGONLY

Whats up ODB, I let my WU go 62 days. She looked done on day 56. Gonna be some kill I can tell you that... Looks and sounds like yours is every bit as delicious.

Thank you Sir Venom. Got the next round in place last night. They are enjoying 24 hours of sleep before the flip. These girls are the biggest I've had going into flower. Going to be a fun ride. Have a stellar looking White Master I'm adding to the mix.

what is the white master smelling like?

Whats crackin Venom? Funny you should ask how my white Master smells. Normally 2 weeks into flower my plants don't really smell much at all. the room started taking on a sweet dank aroma 2 nights ago. This am I clipped 2 giant leaves off the White Master and was tripping out on them. Both leaves were absolutly identical in size, shape and everything. I spent a couple minutes playing around with those leaves just amazed by the size similarities as well as the general beauty of them. While doing so I was very surprised by the funkyness the leaf petioles were eminating. Just straight up funky funk. The plant isn't stretching as much as I'd hoped, but she is a well structured beast just waiting to explode.

Of course the white skunk is super awesome like that. Because I wanted to find it so bad and could not because I do not live in Cali like all the cool kids. :cool0010:

For reals, I did want it that bad. A proper skunk has this something that makes everything so awesome. That's the high I'm talking about! Congratulations sir. And that is some fine work you do.

Thank you Dankworth. Much appreciated sir. Yes the White Skunk is very nice, but... I am pretty sure its White leaning. Don't get much of that skunk smell coming off the nugs, more of a sicky sweet. The nugs are very resinous though, maybe more so than all of the rest. Its some jaw dropping stuff though, so I'm going to keep this pheno going into next round. I plan to keep searching for that Skunk leaning pheno on my spring run.

Great bud shots.. Another nice grow with some killer dank on deck

Thank you Goo! Always appreciate you stopping by and visiting buddy! Yes as you know my friend life is fun when you have many flavors to chose from. What I really like is I'm not getting a tollerance to anything because I smoke a different kind every time.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Beautiful.... Can't wait till my wifis finish here... looking proper keep it up

T

Test Master

Whats up bro.... You have any flowering pics of that Guava 13?? I wasnt sure what was what on the other pages.

I see the bud shots up there. You think the Guava would be a good strain to cross with others?? I got that male flowering. About to cross it with my WiFi, Green Crack, Diesel, Jack The Ripper and a few others.

Let me know on the pics. Im curious what she looks like in flowering.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Whats up bro.... You have any flowering pics of that Guava 13?? I wasnt sure what was what on the other pages.

I see the bud shots up there. You think the Guava would be a good strain to cross with others?? I got that male flowering. About to cross it with my WiFi, Green Crack, Diesel, Jack The Ripper and a few others.

Let me know on the pics. Im curious what she looks like in flowering.

Pics sent bro. I like the Guava 13 alot. It is very unique in its smell and has a killer taste. One pheno (flowered 3 phenos) foxtailed alot but mostly on the lower nugs where light was weak. One kind of purpled up and looks pretty. Could have taken em longer I think. Chopped them on day 62.

I think it would be a great straain to cross. Will likely add flavor and yield to some of those strains you mentioned. One of mine yielded through the roof, and another did very well.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work OGONLY! Those bud and nug shots look sweet... :mmm

OGONLY

OGONLY

Excellent work OGONLY! Those bud and nug shots look sweet... :mmm

Thank you so much Shady sir. Really just still in awe of what good genetics can produce when given lots of love and a nice place to live. I know you are someone who knows exactly what I mean.

So day 30 has arrived and I wanted to show some pics of my latest harrem of hotties. These biaches are looking hotter than any I've had under the lights yet, no joke.

There were some changes this round as follows: No Phosphoload. Bud Ignitor was given for the first 2 weeks. Co2 PPM has been set at 1450 instead of 1200 like last round. Started CO2 week 2.

These nugs look 2 times bigger in real life than they do in these pics. The first 3 pics are my new White Master. Shes's got 4 perfect tops, with tons of lower shoots that will have nice chunky nugs. Pic 4 is my White Skunk. It was arguably the most potent of everything from last round. Pic 5 shows the Guava beast in the rear left, White Master front left, White skunk front right. Pic 6 is White Urkle.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how I label pics individually. Sorry for the paragraph pic description lol.

2 14 12 004
2 14 12 006
2 14 12 007
2 14 12 008
2 14 12 009
2 14 12 010
2 14 12 003
White Urkle nugs 008
White Urkle nugs 009
Nug shots 1 27 003
Skunk 2
sticky icky

sticky icky

Girlz are lookin killer dawg runnin some sick cuts as always bout to blow up in there so hard to choose phenos when u run sick ass gear like that lol...wish I could help ya with the pics man I ain't gotta fukn clue myself lmao...keep up the awesome work ,you now I'm subbed laterz mang!

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Label for those pics.

logorgb3.jpg

Just kidding, but seriously a lot of your face can be seen in that last shot you posted.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Hello friends! Long time no update. All is well just felt like taking a little break from regular posting. Last run went off without a hitch. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, I went without P.L. for the first time in a long time last run. It came out very nice, but no better or worse as far as taste or looks were conserned. Yield was smaller, nugs were about 20% or so smaller.

So my current run is on day 29. Went back to P.L. Nugs are as big or bigger than any I've ever had at day 29. Trichs are already filing in thick and smell is amplifying daily.

I really feel blessed to be lucky enough to have amassed the beautiful strains I run. This is my fifth run of WIFI, and I have 3 phenos that are just out of this world. Perhaps my favorite of all is my White Dawg #3. It is the chemiest chem I have ever encountered times 3. When I want to get really high off off flowers this is my go to. Then there's my White Skunk keeper. It is the greasiest of any of my plants. It has a smell that is unlike any herb I've ever smelled. Very sweet smelling. It likes to spread out and stretches the perfect amount. Yields huge, and packs a big punch as far as potency.

Next is my keeper White Master. Amazing taste and smell. Medium yielder. It is the second greasiest next to the W.Skunk. Very nice upbeat high with this one. I am running another White Master right now that is kind of a strange pheno. It seems to alwats be unhappy in some way, funny curled leaves and a cammo light dark light look to the leaves. It has actually done well in flower and appears that it will yield pretty well. The nugs are not as full as the the other pheno though by a considerable amount, but it stretched a bit more than the other.

I'm running another White S1 for the first time. It is in the center position right under the light in one tray. Still it is the smallest plant of all. Smell is not impressive right now. It appears that it will be like the other 3 phenos of the White I've grown. Perfect bag appeal, great high, but not much as far as smell, taste or yield. I'm running 2 of my White Urkle keeper. It is very frosty, nice yielding and gets a little purple. The leaves turn black, but the buds just get slightly purple. Very nice high associated with this strain. I take em all at day 60-63.

Here are some pics from tonight. The last one is my White Dawg #3.
4 17 12 002
4 17 12 004
4 17 12 006

4 17 12 008
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dope work as usual brah! Love looking up those girls' skirts and seeing their sexy shaved legs...

Top Bottom