Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Aliens are looking proper pee-ump! Smokin' on some of our own as we speak...talk about a second wind.
Chris I truly hope you get a keeper like ours. I'm confident it can help MOST mmj patients in some way. And that is the reason #3 is our #1 ( right now anyway) ;-)
i do too. it sucks having a high tolerance. i wish i was a light weight.
its great that you found a keeper. gives me hope ill get something good too.
i know they are starting to grow vertical now;the aliens that is.

and the pfx is doing its own thing.

bowl up,
chris.

chris.

jipp

jipp

aliens 23 days:
IMG 3405

pfx 19 days :
IMG 3406

pepper:
IMG 3408

bowl up,
chris.

Last edited:
Irietime

Irietime

jipp

jipp

Looking nice Chris! The aliens grew four more fingers. :eyepiece: I'm kinda thinking that pfx might like a bigger pot. Maybe that'll get her going, a little room to stretch her roots. Just a thought. Peace
i think you are right. i should of transplanted the afghans much sooner too they are growing sorta fast now much faster than there seedling stage anyhow. i know now slow vegging seedlings should be up potted much sooner. im learning as i go. :)
ill transplant it friday night i think.

chris.

Irietime

Irietime

i think you are right. i should of transplanted the afghans much sooner too they are growing sorta fast now much faster than there seedling stage anyhow. i know now slow vegging seedlings should be up potted much sooner. im learning as i go. :)
ill transplant it friday night i think.

chris.
I hear ya Chris, I'm learning as I go as well. My thought is, unless your doing the solo cup challenge, then the plants should be transplanted into bigger pots after about two weeks give or take a few days. That way they just keep reaching for the stars, instead of hitting the walls and going "wtf" what now:)peace

jipp

jipp

i transplanted the PFX, and the pepper plant to 1g pots. was to soon but stubborn me was dead set on transplanting instead of leaving them in there solo cup for a few more days or whatever.
IMG 3490
IMG 3492
IMG 3494
IMG 3495

lesson here.. slow your roll chris. hah. i did not want to hurt my self again so i was trying to hurry since i was standing trying to transplant as i had no place to sit or help. laughs.. but im sorta healing i can walk a few steps with out my walker again, go me!

they all get topped when the aliens grow one more node.

chris.

Krypto

Krypto

i transplanted the PFX, and the pepper plant to 1g pots. was to soon but stubborn me was dead set on transplanting instead of leaving them in there solo cup for a few more days or whatever.
View attachment 710757 View attachment 710758 View attachment 710759 View attachment 710760
lesson here.. slow your roll chris. hah. i did not want to hurt my self again so i was trying to hurry since i was standing trying to transplant as i had no place to sit or help. laughs.. but im sorta healing i can walk a few steps with out my walker again, go me!

they all get topped when the aliens grow one more node.

chris.
Looks like you got a keeper ALIEN!!! Right on brother man.
I think I'm going to go to F2 with ours. Lots of good genes in that pool. You Know!

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Looking up to par as usual bro...I just planted my pepper plant yesterday I'll def be looking to ou for guidance

jipp

jipp

Looks like you got a keeper ALIEN!!! Right on brother man.
I think I'm going to go to F2 with ours. Lots of good genes in that pool. You Know!
yeah lots of good genes for sure. would be fun to learn to toss some pollen.. time will tell.
i look forward to getting some good. they look so very similar.. my guess not many odd ball phenos.. probably a hand full maybe? i dunno.
will be interesting to see what phenos i get.

chris.

jipp

jipp

Looking up to par as usual bro...I just planted my pepper plant yesterday I'll def be looking to ou for guidance
im not sure id be good for guidness but ill help if i can.. some home made salsa sounds good man..

hope you are having a great weekend too.
im just getting medicated. and trying to walk a gain.. im taking more steps with out my walker so im healing..
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom