Wifi Lemon Aliens, El Chapo, Pfx Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

the aliens get there second drink tomorrow since breaking ground.
View attachment 706177
View attachment 706178
View attachment 706179
im not sure why but these wifi leafs color/sheen makes me think they are wearing a iron man suit. hah.. compared to the old ass Afghani lighter green color. yeah, i say stick with one strain for your first grow.. you could get your brain fucked over if you got a special kid like my fat leaf afghani.

i got my first clones to take. ill probably end up trashing them for space but ill learn what i can from them until then.

jalapeno finally decided to grow 2 leafs.. it came up with one.. i was like wtf plant, you gonna fuck with me growing leafs too.

chris.

ps,
wish i could back and delete the statement i made where i said my dirt had 9 days worth of food.. that is just complete bullshit for the simple reason each plant ( at least from seed ) is gonna use different amounts it would seem.. or maybe its strain related. 9 days seem to be critical kushs game. yeah , another fuck up on my part.
damn just no holding you back bro!! take a look back to your first seedlings! if I had just got them results I would feel I'm ready prepared for good seoson! you deffo got bug balance is key though. gonna try get sleep putting it off its Monday tomorrow!

jipp

jipp

today i watered the PFX. it came to the end of its first dry cycle. the day after i planted the PFX i also planted a critical kush seed that was breed for the desert last season.

the two plants are dealing with the dry cycle so different. which is why im making this post.

the first thing that comes to my mind is the PFX could possible be a indoor plant. the reason i am starting to think this way is because of its self preservation tactic. it seems to stop growing. while the kush reaches for the fucking blue sun gods.

the two plants in question both have had 25ml of water up to this point. this made me start to think maybe these elite clones are inside jobs?

IMG 3128   Copy

im am speculating. it is interesting how they handle the end of the dry cycle so different ( and the kush shows no sign of wilting yet. ill let it go until it does. ).. the PFX seems to shuts down. while the kush continues to grow on.

i can forgive PFX for being slow.. i think i see some frost starting to form.. i can tell you it looks different from rest of my young plants.

IMG 3133

bowl up,
chris.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
today i watered the PFX. it came to the end of its first dry cycle. the day after i planted the PFX i also planted a critical kush seed that was breed for the desert last season.

the two plants are dealing with the dry cycle so different. which is why im making this post.

the first thing that comes to my mind is the PFX could possible be a indoor plant. the reason i am starting to think this way is because of its self preservation tactic. it seems to stop growing. while the kush reaches for the fucking blue sun gods.

the two plants in question both have had 25ml of water up to this point. this made me start to think maybe these elite clones are inside jobs?

View attachment 707432

im am speculating. it is interesting how they handle the end of the dry cycle so different ( and the kush shows no sign of wilting yet. ill let it go until it does. ).. the PFX seems to shuts down. while the kush continues to grow on.

i can forgive PFX for being slow.. i think i see some frost starting to form.. i can tell you it looks different from rest of my young plants.

View attachment 707426

bowl up,
chris.
That pfx has lots of bubba in its blood which is a notorious slow grower add that to the super squat norcal catpiss ya get slow veg plants that stank like hell

jipp

jipp

That pfx has lots of bubba in its blood which is a notorious slow grower add that to the super squat norcal catpiss ya get slow veg plants that stank like hell
that explains it. it was fucking with my head. i was starting to think maybe i fucked up.. also i started to think maybe they have some afghan in its blood.. cause its growing like my afghans slow as fuck. i originally took that up to old seeds..

thank you,
chris.

jipp

jipp

the aliens get transplanted tonight into 1g pots.
they already have a nice root ball. go 3 finger aliens.
IMG 3196   Copy

IMG 3194   Copy

the pfx well doing what lazy fuckers do. nothing. laughs, i dig it.
IMG 3190   Copy

@gravekat303 which parent of my seedlings gives over it dominate gene for the 3 finger leafs. unless it changes its gonna grow 3 fingers.. im thinking its dominate since its apparent in both my aliens. and also the bud shots before i notice dark green 3 finger leafs.

anyhow, just getting high while i wait for help to transplant tonight.

chris.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
The aliens really remind me of the norcal catpiss but I bet as they grow up they will look more like the mom as the dad really only tightened up internode space and intensified the moms smell he does add ammonia but not all the time

jipp

jipp

the aliens do not look like they have grown ( they growing roots )but the PFX has a little. laughs, slow ass plant.
also you can smell ammonia coming from the aliens already. they gonna be smelly bitches i think. glad i have a new carbon filter.. ill top them soon.

aliens:
IMG 3348

IMG 3349

PFX:
IMG 3352

chilling with the big dogs.
IMG 3350

pepper:
IMG 3355

bowl up,
chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

Peppers looking nice man think I might drop me some soon...your ladies looking happy as well
thx man. i have no clue what im doing. im just treating the pepper like herb and hope i get lucky.
i say go for it, i want some fresh salsa! heh.

i figure ill put it in a 5g pot and toss the pepper plant outside once it gets older. can i top a pepper plant? seems like i should be able too. but i dunno for sure.. so i guess ill have to think about that.

chris.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

the aliens do not look like they have grown ( they growing roots )but the PFX has a little. laughs, slow ass plant.
also you can smell ammonia coming from the aliens already. they gonna be smelly bitches i think. glad i have a new carbon filter.. ill top them soon.

aliens:
View attachment 709590
View attachment 709591

PFX:
View attachment 709593
View attachment 709592

pepper:
View attachment 709594

bowl up,
chris.
How ya doin Chris? Hope you had a good weekend brotha.

I dono why but I love that lazy ass pfx. Bet it will be good to you. Looks great the lazy Lil shit.

Krypto

Krypto

aliens:
View attachment 709590
View attachment 709591

PFX:
View attachment 709593
View attachment 709592

pepper:
View attachment 709594

bowl up,
chris.
Aliens are looking proper pee-ump! Smokin' on some of our own as we speak...talk about a second wind.
Chris I truly hope you get a keeper like ours. I'm confident it can help MOST mmj patients in some way. And that is the reason #3 is our #1 ( right now anyway) ;-)

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

I think maybe the PFX wasn't growing because it was too thirsty. Seems like after you watered it it took off. Just a thought.

jipp

jipp

How ya doin Chris? Hope you had a good weekend brotha.

I dono why but I love that lazy ass pfx. Bet it will be good to you. Looks great the lazy Lil shit.
im doing ok. waiting for lights on. getting ready to kill some pain.
bored out of my mind. laughs..

im starting to heal maybe so that is sorta good.. so illl say my weekend was ok.
i did break my brain tho, shrugs.

hope all is well with you.

bowl up,
chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom