WiFi Med Grow 2kw Dual-Arc 1st Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I saw you mention you had some wifi before class? Was that the now infamous WiFi? Or something you picked up? Can't wait for a smoke report see how those beauties taste! I've got a few in the 8th week, but not too sure when to whack them down. I trimmed a couple buds off the other day, but they still smell real green. The look however is very stellar, tight buds, full of trichs... Ahhh well, I'll just keep my eyes peeled to your #2&3 .... Curious about the WU?!

Stay Kynd,
Bayou

Oh, & I wouldn't worry about anyone thinking I am you, lol I wish I had your grow knowledge. Besides, ANYONE that checked out your grow log, and saw what you did to the garage, and then seeing the end results.... EVERYBODY better be saying the exact same thing I did, anyone who doesn't is plain & simply HATING!

I have sampled all the WiFi phenos at this point, and the only pheno I have not had by itself for an entire day is pheno B. I promise I will post a smoke report, but I am super busy with school and shit for the grow room this weekend, so I don't know if I will have time to compile notes from all the people I have let sample different phenos. Keep your attention on the other 2 grows, I took a ton of pics today and will post an update there tomorrow or maybe even later tonight. I have received nothing but great feedback from everyone who has checked out this log from the start, but it still means a lot every time someones says it. I spend a lot of time on here looking at other people's logs and noticing amazing things they do in their setups and just wish there was a way we could all visit each others gardens without disclosing locations and risking anything! I ran my WiFi for 10 weeks, and if I could do it over I would have flushed for a few more days but run it the exact same time. The buds are rock hard and a pleasure to smoke every time!

i second that!:banana1sv6:

Thanks for the support Kush, and read my response to Bayou for info on the smoke report.

-Meeks :smiley_joint:

B

BayouBud

shiuld i be flushing?

I ran my WiFi for 10 weeks, and if I could do it over I would have flushed for a few more days but run it the exact same time. The buds are rock hard and a pleasure to smoke every time!

Thanks for the support Kush, and read my response to Bayou for info on the smoke report.

-Meeks :smiley_joint:

So Meeks this is where I am.. what do you mean by flushing? Remember I'm growing soil, should I be doing this now for maximum trichs? Starting week 8 ?? Thanks

Bayou

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
New nickname: Humble Meeks

Nothing wrong wit dat!

Bayou

Hehe, Humble when you know what I do behind closed doors, but I bet I seem cocky to people at school who don't know what I do :pimp:

So Meeks this is where I am.. what do you mean by flushing? Remember I'm growing soil, should I be doing this now for maximum trichs? Starting week 8 ?? Thanks

Bayou

I don't have experience flushing in soil, but from my understanding, yes you do still flush at the end of a grow in soil. What I mean by flushing is cutting out nutrients for the end of the growing cycle and feeding just water (preferably RO water) for the remainder of the time. The idea being that your media has a build up of salts in it, and by giving just water the plants will finish what is available in the media and then begin to process the reserves of those nutrients within the plant itself. With a proper flush, the plant when dried will burn down to a grayish white ash and will not crackle when burned. I did a 6 day flush on the WiFi, with my last two big waterings including Drip Clean from House & Garden, but I would not recommend introducing that product if you have not already been using it. In the future I will do an 8-10 day flush. If you want to get things off to a good start, water twice as much as normal with plain RO on the first day of flush, that way you will really clear out what is in the media right from the start. A good flush will also prevent any taste from chemicals and leave just the natural plant terpenes to dominate aroma and taste. Good luck, your on the home stretch!

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

Sounds good, thanks again! Since I'm just starting week 8 I'll nute 1 more feeding & go straight H20 afterwards... Anything else I should know during my last 2 weeks? Sorry for jacking your string.. can move over to mine, I'll put some updated pics up over there, they're beautiful for being test runs, not however as beauts as yours!

Bayou

On a different note, went out to AWC today, tried some of GOD's WiFi , friggin awesome, first time I've tried this strain, picked up a clone from him says WiFi3 figures I'd throw it in the tent with the SLH & Tangerine Dream!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sounds good, thanks again! Since I'm just starting week 8 I'll nute 1 more feeding & go straight H20 afterwards... Anything else I should know during my last 2 weeks? Sorry for jacking your string.. can move over to mine, I'll put some updated pics up over there, they're beautiful for being test runs, not however as beauts as yours!

Bayou

On a different note, went out to AWC today, tried some of GOD's WiFi , friggin awesome, first time I've tried this strain, picked up a clone from him says WiFi3 figures I'd throw it in the tent with the SLH & Tangerine Dream!

Good luck finishing out your harvest, your almost on cruise control! No worries bout posting, there isn't much else to do besides prepare the trimming and drying area and equipment, and start thinking about the next run, which it sounds like you are with that clone from GoD. Nice score btw! The WiFi is potent stuff and a great smoke huh! I have never tried GoD's, that must have been a treat!

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

Killer AWC experience!

it sounds like you are with that clone from GoD. Nice score btw! The WiFi is potent stuff and a great smoke huh! I have never tried GoD's, that must have been a treat!

-Meeks

Treat that will keep on giving!
Here's a plug for AWC, should be on weedmaps, but since you touched on it.
I've already got my girls ready for this (really my 1st run) but, damn, I've been watching your threads & had, no, HAD to get some OGR gear, I really want some of the white strawberry (dont see allot of peeps growing it right now).. anyways
I've been thinking about it for several weeks, never pulled the trigger. They were either out or I couldn't get down there in time, plus like I said, I had this run already planned out with Super Lemon Haze & Tangerine Dream, seeds germinated Christmas day, plus I've already spent a ton getting what I have going, I pretty much resigned myself to waiting until the "next" run... Ok so, I live about 45 min from LBC, woke early yesterday & have been craving the WiFi, none of the collectives around my house have it, closest I could find it was AWC, so I pulled weedmaps up to get the addy, I saw a special posted there said, "playoff special, 7 gr 8ths, $45, for some top shelf" what's the chances of WiFi being "one" of those top shelves? Called to make sure they had it in, talked with a super cool girl there, told her I was coming from 50 miles, she promised me she'd have a "special 8th of , GOD's WiFi, & to top it off, she had a clone from him she thought was ready to go & would hold it for me"! What an awesome set up there!
All in all, I dropped 62 & got quarter WiFi, & sweet little clone!
Just wake & baked on the WiFi, maybe should have waited until a little later in the day, lol
But, your right GREAT smoke!

BAYOU

PS.. if anyone's in the area, ill bet they run same special for Superbowl!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Treat that will keep on giving!
Here's a plug for AWC, should be on weedmaps, but since you touched on it.
I've already got my girls ready for this (really my 1st run) but, damn, I've been watching your threads & had, no, HAD to get some OGR gear, I really want some of the white strawberry (dont see allot of peeps growing it right now).. anyways
I've been thinking about it for several weeks, never pulled the trigger. They were either out or I couldn't get down there in time, plus like I said, I had this run already planned out with Super Lemon Haze & Tangerine Dream, seeds germinated Christmas day, plus I've already spent a ton getting what I have going, I pretty much resigned myself to waiting until the "next" run... Ok so, I live about 45 min from LBC, woke early yesterday & have been craving the WiFi, none of the collectives around my house have it, closest I could find it was AWC, so I pulled weedmaps up to get the addy, I saw a special posted there said, "playoff special, 7 gr 8ths, $45, for some top shelf" what's the chances of WiFi being "one" of those top shelves? Called to make sure they had it in, talked with a super cool girl there, told her I was coming from 50 miles, she promised me she'd have a "special 8th of , GOD's WiFi, & to top it off, she had a clone from him she thought was ready to go & would hold it for me"! What an awesome set up there!
All in all, I dropped 62 & got quarter WiFi, & sweet little clone!
Just wake & baked on the WiFi, maybe should have waited until a little later in the day, lol
But, your right GREAT smoke!

BAYOU

PS.. if anyone's in the area, ill bet they run same special for Superbowl!

Damn thats a good deal! You got one of the best phenotypes of WiFi and you got a quarter of the medication already dried and cured for half as much as I spent on a pack of the seeds, plus 3 months growing them!! I am glad that GoD is so generous and shares these genetics with the community! Dank for everyone!!

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Smoke Report

Well farmers, it may be a few weeks late, but I have FINALLY gotten notes from my buddy who is a vintner and therefore has the nose and palate of a champion! I did give out samples to a bunch of other people, and obviously sampled each phenotype myself, but to avoid blending his well written and thought out review with my other homies half baked responses after they take big rips, I will be posting his review un-edited. Potency is not a category he made note of, but they have all shown a very high potency, with very similar highs, and so his review was more to help me explain the smoking experience, not so much the high afterwards. OK, without further adieu, I present the long overdue WiFi smoke report, written by an outside party.

Sample A
IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

Sample A
Nose: Aromas of fresh garden herbs and pine. Hints of cigar box and lemon rind.

Dry Hit: Pine strong on the front of the palate, with hints of Italian herbs.

Smoke: Robust mouth feel with with flavors of pine, tobacco, with hints of white pepper.

Sample B
IMG_01434.jpg

IMG_03691.jpg

Sample B
Nose: Strong aromatics of pine followed by hints of key-lime and straw.

Dry Hit: Mild flavored with subtle tastes of cedar, pine and spearmint.

Smoke: Cedar shines through up front. Extremely clean with a mellow mouth feel. Not overly complex in flavor but smoke extremely smooth and pleasant on the throat. Cedar lingers though out. Ends with subtle note of fresh mint.

Sample C
IMG_01421.jpg

IMG_03852.jpg

Sample C

Nose: Notes of lime, pepper, and Italian herbs. Dominated by fresh straw.

Dry Hit: Strong flavors of straw, with hints of lime and bayleaf.

Smoke: Full bodied. Straw flavors up front, accompanied by herbs and notes of lemon. A bit harsh on the finish.

Sample D
IMG_01411.jpg

IMG_03564.jpg

Sample D

Nose: Lumber yard and lemon are main components on the boutique. With hints of floral notes.

Dry Hit: Strong tones of cedar box and hints of pinsol.

Smoke: Big flavors of pine that carry into pleasant notes of citrus. Medium bodied and smooth as silk on the throat.

:passingjoint:

There you have it! The WiFi is getting burned through fast, but the White Urkle is coming down next week! Pictures coming for both the White Urkle and White Master Kush logs tonight most likely. A BIG final thank you to everyone who supported me during this grow, it feels like a while ago now, but it was my first log here at The Farm, and I had a really great time sharing everything because of all the encouragement and helpful advice!

-Meeks :pimp:

Tank333

Tank333

Man! That's awesome... I wish I had a vinter to do my smoke reports when I harvest! Lol. His descriptions are just insane...

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Man! That's awesome... I wish I had a vinter to do my smoke reports when I harvest! Lol. His descriptions are just insane...

Thanks for coming by Tank, the vintner I know took a few weeks to get through a gram sample of each phenotype, but he really knocked it out of the park in my opinion with his descriptions, so I will not hold the long process against him. He does a great job of finding the flavors and smells that everyone notices, but putting the perfect name to it is his true talent! I think it is important to note that all 4 of his descriptions are about White Fire. . . yet his vocabulary for this type of thing clearly defines each phenotype as having its own blend of tastes and smells! I hope to keep him on the part-time staff so that I can continue to share his descriptions of my future harvests!

-Meeks :animbong:

Tank333

Tank333

Man, waiting a week for descriptions like that, I would be very happy with it, honestly. To be able to use your vocabulary like that and pinpoint every flavor and subtlety is a HUGE talent that I would keep on staff if it were up to me! Lol

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey nmeeks, I am in the same boat as bayou was(have not tried wifi yet still), but I can tell you grew your babies out nicely. GL on finding a keeper pheno, which 1 are you leaning towards atm?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Man, waiting a week for descriptions like that, I would be very happy with it, honestly. To be able to use your vocabulary like that and pinpoint every flavor and subtlety is a HUGE talent that I would keep on staff if it were up to me! Lol

That's the plan!

hey nmeeks, I am in the same boat as bayou was(have not tried wifi yet still), but I can tell you grew your babies out nicely. GL on finding a keeper pheno, which 1 are you leaning towards atm?

I have already chosen which phenotype will be run next round, and I have made clones and transplanted into 2 gallon containers already :banana1sv6:

The winning phenotype was Pheno D, and has been renamed Da WiFi in my stable. I still have bonsai moms of pheno A and B, because both showed promise for being major keepers if they lived better lives! Pheno D was selected above those 2 because even with the fertilizer abuse and the freezing conditions early in flower, the buds turned out all calyx and practically no leaf, and the nugs are rock solid! I cannot wait to see what 4 of Da WiFi in even better health do, coming up after the White Urkle finish! :rauch08:

Thanks for checking in Joe!

-Meeks :anim_30:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest Meeks! Those smoke reports were awesome too... :cool

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest Meeks! Those smoke reports were awesome too... :cool

Thanks Shady! Harvested,. . . . and now I am already rationing my last few ounces! Thats the problem with high power bills, some much of the harvest goes to paying them! I have re-read the smoke reports about 5 times today, including while smoking a few of the different phenos, and man are they spot on!

-Meeks

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I've been puffing on Meeks' WiFi for a minute and It's my favorite smoke at the moment. You picked a good keeper man.:animbong::mmm:dull:makeup:worried:(:sweating::mad0233::bow

Keep killing it man!

D

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I've been puffing on Meeks' WiFi for a minute and It's my favorite smoke at the moment. You picked a good keeper man.:animbong::mmm:dull:makeup:worried:(:sweating::mad0233::bow

Keep killing it man!

D

:blush:sun2: !! You have recently sampled a variety of amazing meds, and my WiFi is your fav smoke atm?! That is a HUGE compliment and I greatly appreciate it!! I will do my best to save some to bring you when I come down!

**You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to delae632 again.**

Meeks :rastadancing:

WarDogOG

WarDogOG

Nice grow dude. I just popped 8 wifi and seeing your grow really has me stoked right now. thanks for the share.

Top Bottom