Wifi warehouse grow-7k-Dual Arc-Rw tables.

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

That room is looking real good, HIBOY! Congrats on the twins bro. I had a few new kids born into the fam the other day. That is our future homie. Kids always come first. Keep up the great work. Teach the homies and they will learn if they want 2. hope they help out. I have had bad luck with that aspect of growing. I got a new room in the works as well. See u in the threads!

Congrats 2 u also brotha... i was blessed with a boy and a girl. My first so this is a challenge, probably biggest one i've ever had. Patience wise mostly. But i wouldnt change a thing
Good luck on ya new room, my suggestion is to plan plan plan,,,think it thru and success is so much more likely.
thanks for the kind words
h

OGONLY

OGONLY

Killer looking room higuy. Got you some room in there bro. How long are you vegging? Are you gonna do a tray of each strain?

What's up with the filthy tray in the middle lol. Things haven't changed with you man haha. Jk... but seriously bro. Its a new room. Why is the tray all shitty? Just bustin your ass. Twins, I know...

hiboy

hiboy

Killer looking room higuy. Got you some room in there bro. How long are you vegging? Are you gonna do a tray of each strain?

What's up with the filthy tray in the middle lol. Things haven't changed with you man haha. Jk... but seriously bro. Its a new room. Why is the tray all shitty? Just bustin your ass. Twins, I know...

cant a brotha get some luv...
about the vegging.
at a diff location under t5s. will move em at a foot tall or so, thats the key with the arc lamps, veg em with those till ready. then when flower time is ready turn on all the lamps.
Great idea one strain per table brotha./ Each table has its own rez if i need something diff per strain, just a thought. Ok im Gona clean that table. Those table are pricey . 250 each so i saved a buck, already got close to 8 grand in this room, adds up quick.
Thanks for peaking in homie... ur shitz rocking as usual eh?
h

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

That's a pretty sik room you got going their. Gonna be a heck of a show. Down for the ride. ~ODB~

hiboy

hiboy

That's a pretty sik room you got going their. Gonna be a heck of a show. Down for the ride. ~ODB~

You bet ODB,
this round is mucho importante, so much riding on me. Stoked on the OGR gear. Gona really put my best towards it bro..think i'll move them this weekend and get some pics of the little girls.. thanks for coming by,, hopefully i'll do us right
h

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Yeah Raskal gears some of the finest around. Your definitely in for a Mega harvest of some FIRE, and that SFV sounds bomb too! I have some WhiteFire about to go into flower for the first time also. I'm just as stoked as you. Looking forward to those pics. ~ODB~

hiboy

hiboy

i wanna see pics of the room full of plants...
Me too amigo. Gona bring em by or on this weekend. They are still babies, figuring 3 weeks or so for veg in there.
h
Yeah Raskal gears some of the finest around. Your definitely in for a Mega harvest of some FIRE, and that SFV sounds bomb too! I have some WhiteFire about to go into flower for the first time also. I'm just as stoked as you. Looking forward to those pics. ~ODB~

Kewl bro good luck on your wifi, thats the bomb strain right now from the talk
. lucky to have some fine strains... why dick with krap if ya dont have to. did that a few rounds with banana kush, big yielder but no comparo to the others

h

S

Seed Buyer

hiboy....How come you are using a 5 ton ac for 7 lights? That 5 ton should be good for double that.

hiboy

hiboy

hiboy....How come you are using a 5 ton ac for 7 lights? That 5 ton should be good for double that.

The a/c is already installed on the roof. So i ducted the intake and return into the room. Its a 3 phase 40 amp 3 pole. It might be a 4 ton, so instead of buying new i thought this one would be sufficient. I will be adding verts or horiz over the uc12 when thats up and running. Kinda frightened to even tackle more, but its go big or go home
h

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

man your kicking it up hot damn. Rooms looking good bro bring on the show.

hiboy

hiboy

man your kicking it up hot damn. Rooms looking good bro bring on the show.
Thanks bro...cant wait till i get them in there, got a couple weeks in veg so nada exciting will happen then,,,always worrried about the first run in a new room
h
Ey bro where did you get your white fire cuts?
well the wifi and alien fire were from ogr beans that me and ogonly picked up at a dispence in santa ana cali. cant remember the name. the sfv was from an old school grower, a really sick cat, ol school strain. Heard clones went for 700 back in the day. accidentally he got it mixed up with his other strains so had to weed them out so to speak.
h
very nice and clean setup bro
thank you sir. It came together kinda nice when look at the pics. lets hope it produces the same
h

hiboy

hiboy

So the dual arc arrived today. Got them for $ 500 for 3 at my local shop, i get over 20% off which is kewl. Did my final run thru before the move, just gotta level the tables at my correct drainage and its move time
Will get some pics of the babies in a couple days, they need a little tlc as usual , always neglect them the first couple weeks but they are alive and kicking.
stay tuned
h:banana1sv6:

DSCF0494
hiboy

hiboy

gonna be banging for sure. nice upgrade, bro!

thanks brotha
tomorrows the move in
gona box em up from veg room 10 miles away and relocate.
right now they are in 4 inch cubes, and keep em like that for a week, then stack em on 6 inchers. I will put them on coco matts when i flip to flower probably in 3 weeks or so.
I think i will have two dual arcs and 1 hps for 20 on and 4 off,
for a week then 24/7
h:hi

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I know a lot of people subscribe to the 24/0 lighting schedule for veg, but are you experienced with it and have you seen faster growth doing that? Running that much power for the extra 6 hours a day can get expensive, and if results are not much different I personally wouldn't want the higher bill. Just based on what I know from my horticulture/botany classes, the theory is backwards. By giving the plants 24 hours of light, they do not have a 'nighttime'. Night time is when the plant respires and does a significant amount of growing in the root zone as well as foliage. By preventing the plant from respiring, I would assume growth would actually slow, not speed up. I have a friend who keeps his mothers under 24/0 lighting and he does it purposefully to keep his mothers growing slower, he doesn't need a lot of clones often. Just something I am uncertain about because I don't have first hand, side by side, experience comparing the 2 methods. Maybe that is something you could consider testing for the farm?

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thats a kick ass setup bro nice and clean! You like the ushio bulbs? I recently switched to them and find they are killer!

Top Bottom