Wifi warehouse grow-7k-Dual Arc-Rw tables.

• Thread starter hiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Bummer pics dude

i know, i know
specially with whats going on there.
My lifes pretty crazy right now,,,, newborn twins, a business to run, two grow spots,,, hard to make it all happen. Next pics will be nice, overdrive is being fed to the girls so they will start to plump and ripen. Might sneak out and snap some pics,,,do it before im scheduled to go there..
h

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

well heres to makin it all happen!!:animbong::passingjoint::beer

hiboy

hiboy

well heres to makin it all happen!!:animbong::passingjoint::beer

Hell yeah bro pass that joint,,,,
The light at the end of the tunnel...... Vegas Superbowl Feb 5th... and no limit poker. Cant wait,,, been there for the past two years for this,, and its lots of fun, got my two homies that i always roll with.
As im getting closer it looks like this round will harvest a week or so before we leave, so i'll be super busy right before,, but a good busy.:party0044:
h

kushluvr

kushluvr

i know, i know
specially with whats going on there.
My lifes pretty crazy right now,,,, newborn twins, a business to run, two grow spots,,, hard to make it all happen. Next pics will be nice, overdrive is being fed to the girls so they will start to plump and ripen. Might sneak out and snap some pics,,,do it before im scheduled to go there..
h

its all good dude, you sound crazy busy!! i wish i had a warehouse or 2..LOL!!

killing it dude...keep it up!

hiboy

hiboy

its all good dude, you sound crazy busy!! i wish i had a warehouse or 2..LOL!!

killing it dude...keep it up!

Kush,
1st location is a buddys house, where we have a 4x8 and a 3x6. Pulled 6 lbs last month. 4 lights 1000 watters under magnums xxl. 8". No co2. Also at this location is the mom, clone,veg room in a small attic, all self running with a/c, humidifier, auto watering. Pretty cool little room, really proud of this one, with a ceiling height of only 5 ' in the middle. I have a few pics in this thread a few pages back.
At the warehouse its 3 4x8 tables, and im going to try to get 1 more 4x8 and a 3x6 so i can move around a little in there. I think i will run adjust a wings open air lamps, and do a side by side comparison to the vented in there now. The a/c on the roof should pull it i think
Found a couple pics here, lets see if they look any better, they still are on the cell
h:party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044::dull

hiboy

hiboy

4th pic is my new guava 13 mom leaf. only 18" tall . humongoooo

hiboy

hiboy

Lookin good bro....your trip should be sick!!!

Thanks kush,
got a mini suite at Harrahas. reserved it 2 months ago and its tripled in cost already so now i spend more on betting.
h:party0044:

kushluvr

kushluvr

Thanks kush,
got a mini suite at Harrahas. reserved it 2 months ago and its tripled in cost already so now i spend more on betting.
h:party0044:

Super sick bro.....if I still lived in San clemente.....I'd be going too!!

hiboy

hiboy

47th day.
Adjusted the camera to small pics and some macro shots... so heres some
Shots in the dark...ozzy

DSCF0745
DSCF0747
DSCF0748
DSCF0752
hiboy

hiboy

Kewl these pics are nicer.. enjoy some super sik OGR wifi and fire alien

DSCF0750
DSCF0756
DSCF0765
DSCF0764
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
!!!!!!!!! :character0035: :clapping:clapping

Hiboy you kept us waiting, but completely made up for it with this recent update! That room is on FIRE!! haha, wall-to-wall WiFi swollen up nice and fat and covered in tricks!! Great work bro! Thanks for getting over there just to take some pictures, I know your shit is busy right now and so I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us here at the Farm!! Still no noticeable difference between the Dual-arc and the HPS? maybe next round set them up so one side is dual arc and one side is HPS so there is no overlap of the spectrums? I am probably going to drop the dual-arcs, my WU is going fucking crazy under the 1000w HPS and I think it might have to do with the full 1000w rather than a 600w and 400w in one bulb (dual-arc). Anyways, thanks again for the update, I am sure you made a lot of lurkers happy today!

-Meeks :animbong:

S

Sasha

holy shit man you are the man!!! When you said you pulled 6 last month with a 4x8 and 3x6 what did you have light wise on the 4x8 was it 3000w? If so thats sick and what I want to do as well. I run my own business as well and a small grow and I run out of time. Your ten fold plus twins wow! I used to go to vegas every year for the superbowl is that what you do also? I would hang at the sports book in paris...good times fo sure.And about your shot in the dark comment ozzy was my first show in 83 for bark at the moon I was 13...more good times. And on kush luvrs comment I as well used to live in san clemente...love that town. Anyways hiboy your the man and congrats on your twins homie everything else is icing.

hiboy

hiboy

!!!!!!!!! :character0035: :clapping:clapping

Hiboy you kept us waiting, but completely made up for it with this recent update! That room is on FIRE!! haha, wall-to-wall WiFi swollen up nice and fat and covered in tricks!! Great work bro! Thanks for getting over there just to take some pictures, I know your shit is busy right now and so I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us here at the Farm!! Still no noticeable difference between the Dual-arc and the HPS? maybe next round set them up so one side is dual arc and one side is HPS so there is no overlap of the spectrums? I am probably going to drop the dual-arcs, my WU is going fucking crazy under the 1000w HPS and I think it might have to do with the full 1000w rather than a 600w and 400w in one bulb (dual-arc). Anyways, thanks again for the update, I am sure you made a lot of lurkers happy today!

-Meeks :animbong:
Thanks brotha,
im part of the kewl pic group now:party0044:
Glad ur the first to see it . I couldnt really see the plants in there, ya know lights out so i had a mini flashlights i was kinda covering with my finger to keep it at a minimum, and then put them on here and im like niceeee, first run here looking positive. Gona look closer next time im there and see the diff of the duals and 1000 watters if any. Like ur thinking i agree the mix of spectrums so close will not give this run a good comparison.
Now im planning on adding the additional 14', very motivated.
h
holy shit man you are the man!!! When you said you pulled 6 last month with a 4x8 and 3x6 what did you have light wise on the 4x8 was it 3000w? If so thats sick and what I want to do as well. I run my own business as well and a small grow and I run out of time. Your ten fold plus twins wow! I used to go to vegas every year for the superbowl is that what you do also? I would hang at the sports book in paris...good times fo sure.And about your shot in the dark comment ozzy was my first show in 83 for bark at the moon I was 13...more good times. And on kush luvrs comment I as well used to live in san clemente...love that town. Anyways hiboy your the man and congrats on your twins homie everything else is icing.

Hey Sasha
I had 2000 watts over each table, so both tables together were 6. I feel i could do alot better, first time running this sick strain.
Twins are a big handful. When im home all it is is diaper changing, bottle filling and trying to get them to sleep so i can jump on here or catch up on paperwork.
Vegas has been the hotspot the last two years, first Saints, then Green Bay,
and now its up in the air for this year, lots of good teams left.
Paris is kewl, got a great deal on Harrahs, they always have a full poker room and kewl tournaments so im drooling for this. In 83 i was finishing the 7th grade, so i grew up with all the ol school metal. Thanks for checking in bro, i finally figured out the camera, adjusted it to smallest pics and held real still in there, they came out pretty sweeet.
Only think i would change at this grow is that i put the netting to high , i would like it 6" lower, then add one 12" -18" above that one cause right now alot of the buds are laying over blocking light that would penetrate below. Normally i have two layers of netting. But im not tying them up individually, too much work.
I'll ride this one out
Thanks for peeking in..
h

hiboy

hiboy

Im planning on running adjust a wings next run on the other side of the warehouse, open air lamps with rw tables. Might as well blow this room up all the way
h

H

hogan400

your work is fucking great bro! keepin your room clean and hittin runs proper man! looks like your in for a good start to the year.

S

Sasha

Im planning on running adjust a wings next run on the other side of the warehouse, open air lamps with rw tables. Might as well blow this room up all the way
h
I cant wait to see that shit!:party0044: Next year Im gonna rent a warehouse thats walking distance from my house.

hiboy

hiboy

your work is fucking great bro! keepin your room clean and hittin runs proper man! looks like your in for a good start to the year.

thanks hogan,
great thing is,
this system runs itself, im there every 3 days, thats it and only for 15 minutes each time.
Longest time im there is during a water change of 210 gallons and thats 1 hr or 6 beers..lol
Very very simple, i would recomend it to anyone who cant babysit there grow everyday.
this is ol school..... i could go hitech and install a top feed.lol
h

Top Bottom