Wildfire og 4 site 600w no c02

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Your getting all them tap roots because of the air gap you have in between the pot and the water level. I want a thick ass mat coming out the pots with no tap roots.
I been running my water about 2" up the pot and the roots love it. That way I get them thick coming out the sides and the entire bottom
Ill get some picks tomorrow

I'ce always wondered how people get those massive white roots straight outta the pot. I use a DIY RDWC 5 gallon buckets with 1" thru hulls connected to each other then back to a main res. They are elevated above the res so the return is gravity. I never have more than 3 inches of water in the bottom of the bucket, and have a constant flow to the top of the net pots. Simply raise the level of the water and get those explosive looking roots? After water is raised how high do you keep it and how long?

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dont do that
Its all good, it aint going to hurt nothing. Next run in veg try running your water up the pot a little bit.
Your plants are happy dont change shit

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

If I let them veg two more weeks I could fill the entire buck

DSCN2449

T

tipper619sd

If I let them veg two more weeks I could fill the entire buck

View attachment 304802

Very nice roots man looks great i actually lifted my water up a bit because i remembered last round i dropped the level to help ripen the flowers. I will possibly just raise it maybe half a inch and see but ya i see what u mean by it now. Thanks BG always looking out for a guy .

T

tipper619sd

I'ce always wondered how people get those massive white roots straight outta the pot. I use a DIY RDWC 5 gallon buckets with 1" thru hulls connected to each other then back to a main res. They are elevated above the res so the return is gravity. I never have more than 3 inches of water in the bottom of the bucket, and have a constant flow to the top of the net pots. Simply raise the level of the water and get those explosive looking roots? After water is raised how high do you keep it and how long?

I actually dont really get major tap roots like that especially by the 1st week of flower. But i did veg these girls longer and they are showing this round. I cant wait until i get my humidifier hooked up i got a big on this time for next round in veg. Gonna be awesome. I would leave it how it is and rock with it truthfully

T

tipper619sd

So i did a quick rez change now the ppms are at 700 in the rez added 20 more gals water to rez added 15ml more Moab and 60 ml of Cs a&b bloom. Also i ran out of booster so i added 30 ml of flora nova to the mix its a one part nute so we shall see. Gonna order some more bud booster and maybe a few cages for next round. I will have a few more pics for u guys tomorrow or maybe tonight i will snap a few lights off pics .

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Your gonna OD em with shit throwing floranova in with CS nutes. Mite make the ratios all wacky. I would rather just run the CS and add the booster when you get it
Ya dont wanna fuc em up now

T

tipper619sd

quick pic update took two shots today and im gonna try and take a few shots tonight. Sorry gotta get a hand camera soon ca pic for now .

Imagejpeg 3 8

Imagejpeg 2 9

T

tipper619sd

Your gonna OD em with shit throwing floranova in with CS nutes. Mite make the ratios all wacky. I would rather just run the CS and add the booster when you get it
Ya dont wanna fuc em up now

What up BG ya i feel u on that i really didnt want to but i wanted to try something new out and they seem to be liking the mixture so far. My buddy who has the cut of this strain said these girls like to feed heavy and so far i have bumped them up to 550 in the 2nd week of feed and they seem to really be doing well. But i probably will only use this until the BB comes from CS and then stop using the FN and maybe add in a lil here and there closer to the week 5 mark when i add in some more Moab. Thanks Bg for always looking out and helping me. Much love man and positive vibes. Good looking out for real man it seems since day one u been here with me fucking up and coaching me along the way along with a few other farmers on here. peace

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Remember less is more and that applies even more with the UC. I bet you could kill it with out any boosters just A & B

T

tipper619sd

Remember less is more and that applies even more with the UC. I bet you could kill it with out any boosters just A & B

You are right BG and u have me thinking hmmm . ya after i use this rez up ill go back to just A&B and wait until i get my BB in the mail ur right ive had nothing but good runs with it so why change it now. Im still tempted tho to see how CS would run with a tweaked version of bloom though. maybe next round i do have these girls cloned up pretty good.

T

tipper619sd

I love the structure straight og :) how's the smells. Looks like plants are loving life

Thanks dad for the positive vibes .. She has a cheesy chemmy smell i just recently added some flora nova and Moab into the rez and they seem to be responding big time no tip burn actually maybe a slight tip burn on a few but im cutting back to the CS line pure if i see any signs .

Reactions: Dad
T

tipper619sd

So i went for a lil drive today and got gifted from the homie fader! some bonsai moms , I have wifi , g13xdawg, stevie wonder and stardawg , I think the farming gods have blessed me along with thc farmer but I just wanna shout out FADER! for looking out on the moms and some of the bombest flowers i have smoked in a while since my last harvest . The wifi got me and my uncle on stuck mode and it has such a great flavor like minty , spicy , lil chemmy, with hints of chocolate in it, He also cured it for 5 months so its on point like stacy adams . Peace farmers and happy growing.

Imagejpeg 3 10

Imagejpeg 2 11

ri420patient

ri420patient

looking great man I been slacking with my pics ill post some asap keep it up man

T

tipper619sd

sorry about the late update got family in from outta town but heres a few pics i took yesterday, Also i see my plants were in a bit of shock due to being hit with the buyer kinda fried my pre flowers but my ppms are back at 500 ppms and my and i have been filling my rez up with straight ph water. But since then my preflowers have bounced back and are looking better. Bg i think u called it on mixing of nutes i think i added too high of ppms for right after going through the shock of the root drench. Heres a few pics.

Imagejpeg 4 7

Imagejpeg 3 12

Imagejpeg 6 1
Imagejpeg 5 3
Imagejpeg 3 11
Imagejpeg 2 12
Imagejpeg 4 8
Imagejpeg 2 13
Top Bottom