Winta Breeding: J.F.K

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NeonBlackFlag

I love seeing new creations and closet breeders like myself! I love some haze, espically ny haze! I'm going a long for this ride. Great job man!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Way to pioneer that shit. Best of luck. I've got something similar goin on. My buddies Elegant was seeded from a herm of either purple kush or orange krush.

winta

winta

yea i actually hope i get a male :) i want to make this a stable strain maybe a ibl. i loved the smoke of the mom and the dad seemed to be a stud so i just gotta see how these turn out. so far i popped 5 beans and got 1 mom pheno, 1 dad pheno and 3 hybrids ill definatly let yall know whats good:party0023:

Winta if you get a male are you gonna breed some seeds intentionally?

winta

winta

the time was just long on the mom at 12-14 weeks so if i can bring that down to at least 10 weeks and cut the height a bit she was a stretchy one lol she yielded good for a sativa and i think this cross will sweeten up the taste a bit :)

winta

winta

hybrid #1 is no more :( i think it had a disease of some kind so i didnt want to risk it! so now we have 4 jfk (and 3 seeds left if i need to pop em)

H

haze89

hybrid #1 is no more :( i think it had a disease of some kind so i didnt want to risk it! so now we have 4 jfk (and 3 seeds left if i need to pop em)
Damn man, that sucks. I hope those others throw some fire for you man.

D

DoobieMonster

Hell yea bro do the damn thing. sorry about your loss mane, hope the rest pull through strong and frosty.

winta

winta

day 21!!

so its been 3 weeks and things are goin "ok" hy #1 is now gone its wasnt recovering from its lil leaf issues so we are down 2 four :( they all seem to be doin good i especially like hy #2 and the mom pheno :) #3 and the dad pheno arent bad but the other 2 have the thickest stalks and seem the happiest out the bunch so we will see lol

Top Bottom