Winta Breeding: J.F.K

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

haze89

i should have said "haze think the mp so what do everybody else think?" lol :party0033:

lol I'm sure whatever you choose it's gonna be a good show of some dank nugs. I love what an Afghani can do to a haze, it's like haze on steroids haha.

winta

winta

Day 70

its been a minute since i updated this thread just been try to get things together lol i hacked off like 5nodes when topped these ladies :confused: heres a couple shots of the dad and mom phenos :)

Jfk dp day70 a
Jfk dp day70 b
Jfk mp day70 a
Jfk mp day70 b
winta

winta

JFK clones...

heres a couple shots of cuts i took off the mom and dad phenos 4days after they were cut. they arent rooted yet but look very nice so far

Jfk dpc day70 a
Jfk dpc day70 b
Jfk mpc day70 a
Jfk mpc day70 b
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

just caught up, winta. dunno how this one escaped me. Interested to see what turns up here!

H

haze89

Lookin' nice and healthy for suuuure homie. You ever decide which to flower?

winta

winta

not yet cuz i like them both but i can really only flower 1 (maybe not even its gettin tight in there lol)

T

TheHappyCroppa

My brotha from another mother wuts good!!!! Im finally here, the long awaited!!!! lol I see our babies are def looking good, the day 70 picks def reminds me a lot of what bush looked like back in the days... def had to come and check out ur page bout to go start my journal now, it will be up shortly entitled my first bubbly. Everyone i will find the old picks of the original mother and father to J.F.K and post it up as soon as possible for everyone to see.
-THC.

H

haze89

My brotha from another mother wuts good!!!! Im finally here, the long awaited!!!! lol I see our babies are def looking good, the day 70 picks def reminds me a lot of what bush looked like back in the days... def had to come and check out ur page bout to go start my journal now, it will be up shortly entitled my first bubbly. Everyone i will find the old picks of the original mother and father to J.F.K and post it up as soon as possible for everyone to see.
-THC.

Ayyy homie welcome to the farm, I'd love to see the parents here for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom