Winta Breeding: J.F.K

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

today or tommorrow. i was a dummy and forgot to get pots when i went to the hydrostore the other day lol but im gonna pick some up definatly cuz i looked at the roots today and they are wrapped around the bottom :(

winta

winta

day 25!!

So other than the fact i need to transplant the jfk is lookin well!

Jfkz day25
winta

winta

Dad pheno startin to look more like a hybrid...hmmm interesting? lol

Jfk dp day25 a
Jfk dp day25 b
winta

winta

And last but not least the hybrids #2 and #3! #3 is catchin my attention:wondering its been the runt and was called "twisty leaves" lol but it is lookin like..... the DAD :) cant wait to see what the future holds!

Jfk hy2 day25 a
Jfk hy2 day25 b
Jfk hy3 day25 a
Jfk hy3 day25 b
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i can see the dad pheno being more on the haze side. i had a ssh x violator cross i made start out similar to that then ended up with big ass leaves with a huge stretch. turned out to be male i never flowered out the female. but it started short and squat with fatter leaves then started doing what yours is doing. then the leaves got huge like 12 inches long and like 9 points

winta

winta

oh ok thanx for the info! at was lookin like the dad but no its more hybrid lookin and hy #3 looks like the dad lol breeding is interesting and amazing and i know there is so much more in store:flower

i can see the dad pheno being more on the haze side. i had a ssh x violator cross i made start out similar to that then ended up with big ass leaves with a huge stretch. turned out to be male i never flowered out the female. but it started short and squat with fatter leaves then started doing what yours is doing. then the leaves got huge like 12 inches long and like 9 points

B

been

You're going to get kids looking like the milkman (or uncle). :rofl

winta

winta

today...i promise lol i just got caught up with the wife this weekend :passingjoint::inlove:love0018::giggle so i didnt get a chance to hit the store lol but im on it in a couple hours!

Looooookin killer! when are you makin the transplant?

the milkman? lol im slow

You're going to get kids looking like the milkman (or uncle). :rofl

B

been

I didn't have a point really.

The F2s will be a blast. You're going to have lots of choices.

winta

winta

Day 38!!!

its been like 2weeks since my last post and its been goin great! i finally trans and they loved it! AND.....got my first female :) :) :) the dad pheno has female pistils and im sooped cuz thats who i wanted to be female :)

Jfkz day38 a
Jfk dp day38 a
Jfk dp day38 b
Jfk dp day38 c
winta

winta

and last but not least the hybrids! i think one of these may be male :) i think its hy2 but who knows maybe pistils will pop out soon lol

Jfk hy2 day38 a
Jfk hy2 day38 b
Jfk hy3 day38 a
Jfk hy3 day38 b
winta

winta

so the jfk project is goin well so far other than me waitin too long to trans and just recently waitin too too long to water (they were all droopin when i went in the room yesterday morning:sweating) but all and all its a bunch of fun :banana:

p.s. pardon my hairy toes lmao

Jfkz day38 b
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Lmaoooo @ hairy toes ahah....I can see a lack of humidity but other than that they looks marvelous brother!!! I bet ur friend will be vey happy with the result!

Top Bottom