Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

i want to use them as moms or maybe just one lol but im debating on whether or not i should just veg em, take cuts to keep the bloodline then flip the moms to save space but i dont want to water down the strain so im still debating :) what yall think?:animbong:

You gonna use those 2 as moms or flower em out?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I was just looking back on your seedling shots winta and I hope you aren't spraying down your girls under the HID...:doh Just sayin' I realize you had low humidity, but you don't want too much water droplets on the leaves acting like magnifying glasses...

winta

winta

yea i seen them startin to get discolored too :( what should i do instead? cuz spraying them has made them more grow more

I was just looking back on your seedling shots winta and I hope you aren't spraying down your girls under the HID...:doh Just sayin' I realize you had low humidity, but you don't want too much water droplets on the leaves acting like magnifying glasses...

M

Malachi

a humdifier would solve all your problems bro, you can get them for super cheap. I saw one at walmart for like 20 bucks last week. if you can get your humidity up to 50 you will be much better. you can also hang wet towels in there until you get a humidifier. the extra 20-30% are really gonna help your seedlings

winta

winta

oh ok good idea malachi! i should have been had
it but i will now :)

a humdifier would solve all your problems bro, you can get them for super cheap. I saw one at walmart for like 20 bucks last week. if you can get your humidity up to 50 you will be much better. you can also hang wet towels in there until you get a humidifier. the extra 20-30% are really gonna help your seedlings

winta

winta

#4 is finally gettin a lil smell to her not as nuch as #5 but its still good for the stage its in :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
yea i seen them startin to get discolored too :( what should i do instead? cuz spraying them has made them more grow more
I agree with Malachi and think a humidifier is much better than spraying the leaves... IMO, Just keep the RH consistent and around 50 to 60% with good airflow and you should be golden. :cool

winta

winta

day 16!

so we are chuggin right along and lookin good (smellin good too :)) #5 is still the front runner in smell and vigor but #4 has a lil smell too but is just a lil runt :) heres a couple shots of whats goin on:anim_30:

Ud 5 day16 a
Ud 5 day16 b
Ud 4 day16 a
Ud 4 day16 b
winta

winta

new room!

my apt just had a yearly inspection so i had to "hide" my op for a day lol when i went to set back up my wife gave up the walk in closet so things can be more on the low :) so this is the new setup i like it its more in the cut the temp is like 80 -82 lights on 70-75 lights out with 30% rh (still bad but not 20% lol)

Nu room 3 20 a
Nu room 3 20 b
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice new location for your babies winta! My fiancée took our walk-in closet, but I took the spare bedroom... :D Just curious how much and how often you are watering/feeding them... Looks like some moisture stress, but otherwise looking good! :cool

http://www.invalid.com/marijuana-plant-problems/150004-plant-moisture-stress-symptoms-solutions.html​

winta

winta

yea man slowly but surely!

ur babies are comin along nicely winta!!!

ha ha i used to have the spare bedroom but between security issues and my 2 year old son lovin the "playroom" da da made for him we decided to switch it lol my wife might reconsider once i make the flowering room in our room LMAO yea i been spraying them heavy cuz of the lack of humidity but i stopped yesterday and im gettin a humidifyer today finally so they should be good from there :)

Very nice new location for your babies winta! My fiancée took our walk-in closet, but I took the spare bedroom... :D Just curious how much and how often you are watering/feeding them... Looks like some moisture stress, but otherwise looking good! :cool

http://www.invalid.com/marijuana-plant-problems/150004-plant-moisture-stress-symptoms-solutions.html​

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Lookin good Winta. I believe the saying is slow and steady wins the race. Keep on it, love the upgrade, every little bit helps.

Top Bottom