Winta's wonderland part 1: Underdawg #1

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

nutes :)

they have a street fair out where im at every now and again so me and the wife went down to check it out...maaaaan the hydro store had a booth and was givin out nute samples so we racked up lol i need to get some things anyway so it worked out even though i gotta come back later this week they were out of small gars of great white and root excel :( lol

Nutes 3 20
S

supasticky

Nice bro! I have seen the silica blast in action and that shit is killer. And all those organicare products are sick too. The humega is especially sick. Were you already using a humic acid supplement? Also that seaplex is going to kick some ass. Come up!

-Supa

winta

winta

i havent tried any of them yet the guy at the hydro store said the humega and seaplex were good. once i get this great white and roots excel ill be ready to go :)

Nice bro! I have seen the silica blast in action and that shit is killer. And all those organicare products are sick too. The humega is especially sick. Were you already using a humic acid supplement? Also that seaplex is going to kick some ass. Come up!

-Supa

justiceman

justiceman

I like the Humega a lot. It's more then just a humic supplement.

Humega™ (previously Humex) is a leonardite ore soil booster, manufactured using our unique patented process. We use weathered lignite mined from scientifically selected sites in various locations around the world. These ancient plant deposits, formed during the Jurassic age, are cold processed to preserve their unique humic and fulvic acids, enzymes, natural growth hormones, beneficial microbes and trace minerals.

Humega is a biologically enhanced product that may increase the availability of micronutrients and buffer salts. Grow media that has been inoculated with Humega contains a large population of beneficial microorganisms which protect plant root systems from a variety of soil pathogens. The microorganisms process organic matter, and release nutrients to plant roots. Microorganisms are essential to the process of releasing bound elemental compounds.

Humega promotes soil and soilless substrate aeration and water penetration. Certain enzymes have been added to Humega , to help increase the rate of nutrient absorption and reduce nitrogen through the soil profile. Nutrients are stabilized in the Rhizosphere where they remain available over a longer period of time.

Humega is a liquid humus- a combination of natural, organic plant acids, including humic acid, in enzymatic microbial solution.

In addition to being a soil conditioner with humic acid and enzymes, Humega also contains active microbial inoculants that enhance the populations of beneficial soil microorganisms.

Humega contains humic substances that enhance the rate of photosynthesis in plants. Carbon and humus build the soil profile, and balance soilless substrates by neutralizing pH and increasing the cation exchange capacity (CEC). Mixing Humega with other fertilizers increases their absorption rate by attaching them to carbon molecules which then helps increase their absorption rate.

Good stuff. And it retails for only 30 dollars a gallon haha.

winta

winta

that does sound like good stuff :) i used to use grandma eggys humic acid from advanced with good results i might have to give this a try thanx for the info justice!

I like the Humega a lot. It's more then just a humic supplement.

Good stuff. And it retails for only 30 dollars a gallon haha.

S

Socachi

Winta that's cool the hydro store was giving away nutes, I'm trying to get samples of H&G's line tyo see how well it performs.

F

Foxfarmfreak

I didn't care for the CNS17, I also got some free samples and that shit fucked my plants up big time, leaves got all splotchy, turned nasty colors, but I flushed em and saved em....In fact It's the GDP I am running right now..... everything else looks good though.
Peace FFF:harvest:

winta

winta

yea i had a run with the cns17 and didnt like it either :( the only things im using from the freebies is the seaplex and the humega :) thanx for stoppin through!

I didn't care for the CNS17, I also got some free samples and that shit fucked my plants up big time, leaves got all splotchy, turned nasty colors, but I flushed em and saved em....In fact It's the GDP I am running right now..... everything else looks good though.
Peace FFF:harvest:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Winta - what up bro, im usin the floranova grow for veg wit a shot of hygrozyme and that stuff is a great one part, and its cheap and you can for sure use at @ 50% strength and be fine, sending good vibes

winta

winta

yea i heard it was good shit! im gonna get some hygro and cal mg to go with the nova and silica thanx for the good vibes :)

Winta - what up bro, im usin the floranova grow for veg wit a shot of hygrozyme and that stuff is a great one part, and its cheap and you can for sure use at @ 50% strength and be fine, sending good vibes

winta

winta

Day 22!!!

So its day 22 and they are doin good.....but i dont know whats goin on with the leaves:sad0047: the first set of leaves started to brown in the middle and turn yellow so i clipped them in half thinkin that would be it but its got on another set of leaves too :( but other than that they are doin fine i gave them their first shot of nutes 2 days ago and they seemed to love it i seen alot of growth in the past few days its just those dam spots!

winta

winta

Ud #4

heres some shots of #4. you guys got any idea whats goin on?

Ud 4 day22 a
Ud 4 day22 b
Ud 4 day22 c
Ud 4 day22 d
S

supasticky

What is the pH of your water? I know that nitrogen makes brown spots that get a little crispy in the middle if there is a bad deficiency.

-Supa

winta

winta

im usin RO water but my ph is in storage (fuck!) so im waitin on a new one so i dont know exactly :(

What is the pH of your water? I know that nitrogen makes brown spots that get a little crispy in the middle if there is a bad deficiency.

-Supa

B

been

Looks like too much water and not enough nutrients. It'll be an easy fix.

Get your ass to storage man! :tongue0011:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

It looks like a Mg deficiency at first glance, but looking at the light color green of the whole plant, I'd say it's pH lockout or underfeeding. You sure wouldn't hurt those girls to transplant them into larger pots. Be a Nazi on that pH, brother, it's the key to healthy plants. All the extra additives in the world on which we spend so much money won't do a bit of good if the pH is out of range. Check your pH before you water, and then check the pH of the runoff. It should fall between 6.5 and 7 (6.6-6.7 is what I run). You'll need to adjust your solution pH so that the runoff reads in the zone. I water with ph 7.3. After it goes through the pot, it comes at at 6.6-6.7, due to the organic soil amendments in the pot. Sorry if you already know this, but it's an important step; not to be skipped by a successful grower. There are those who have perfect pH tap water for their situation, and grow great bud without ever picking up a pH meter, but that is the rare exception, not the rule... Hope this helps; peace.

S

Socachi

Hey Winta looks like you need some CalMag dude. I can't see the stems what color are they? You may also have a phosphorus deficiency too, dark veins lighter leaf color. More nutes, and since you're using RO get some CM. I've had a similar problem in the past. Oh yeah they're gonna out grow those cups real soon dude, maybe some 1 gal pots. And run don't walk to the hydro store and get a ph/ppm meter. :ridinghorse:

Top Bottom