World 2010 Guerilla Grow Show & Think Tank

• Thread starter Tobor the 8th Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

themist

Got some more in, but the pics are a no go. I have a couple of new plots this year, and they have to be done in cover of darkness. Three plots in, one more little one to go, then a huge one in a week or so. Plus I need to re-visit the one's I laid this morning. I got lost in the dark, and as it lightened up, I realized I was right next to the spot I wanted, and on the other side a tree has fallen. So, I never got to the second plot, I laid the five destined for it in between the branches of the fallen tree. I'm going to a little one we used to use tomorrow or the next day to lay in three just for me, I should be able to get a couple of pics.

Sorry to hear that red. It may not be the same, but you could just start some regular bag seed. If any of the weed around is decent, just grow some of those. I've had some insane plants come out of swag bags.

Z

zappafan99

Great thread Tobor. I'm a little behind this season which has worked to my advantage. I'm currently hardening off my little ones currently (I'm at 35 degrees North, I could have started vegging outside a month ago.) I'm letting the animals get used to my holes since I'm doing organic guerrilla in new holes and allowing the holes to cool a little(nutes). I was going to put them out yesterday then work called me in. I was lucky I got called in, we got 4.5" inches of rain on a day with a 30 percent chance of isolated showers. Best wishes to everyone's grow. :smiley_joint:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Keep getting it done themist. It gets confusing in the dark even though you might know the area.

Hindu that is great news on the seed patches. Knee high is really good for June 1st from seed. Maybe that is the easiest way to handle this hobby.

I still have some plants to get out yet. I am down to the trickiest ones. They are 4 purple erkle x the white and 4 fire white that are in 2 gallon pots and about 3 feet tall. They are huge and really bushy. I found a great spot for them. I have the 4 holes dug for the white fire. The spot is super stealthy and yet totally in your face joe public.

This spot is in the middle of powe company property on the edge of town. It is kind of an island in the middle of a swamp. The soil is very loose and no effort to dig. I dug 3 foot deep holes in minutes with a garden hand spade. They are 1 foot across and the bottom half is filled with composted cow manure. I am going back tonight and put the plants in and the fences up and top dress with bat guano.

The 4 erkle white are going in holes I dug along the outside edges of this dry creek bed. I can follow this for miles. Nobody walks it because it can and has flash flooded and killed a few people. It goes through a lot of flat open fields and I dug the holes along the edge where they get morning sun right away and up until evening. I won't get them planted until tomorrow night. Then I am pretty much done except for a few special cemetery projects and late season mini plantings.

Here are some pics including a couple of baby chipmunks that popped out while I was taking a few tokes off a joint.

I will get some pics of some plants I have had in a couple weeks, including a nice 3 foot tall ECSD that is taking nicely to the outdoors.

DSCN0532
DSCN0533
DSCN0534
DSCN0535
DSCN0536
DSCN0537
DSCN0538
DSCN0539
M

mc1969

all plants growin well my 3D reveg is blowing up and all my sinsi stars as well

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those plants are wonderful mc1969. What a tremendous start.

Welcome cheyenne.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks Like You've Been Busy

Tobor your patches look well hid as well as very sunny, great combination. I wish you a summer of slow steady rain followed by a dry fall

mal

green bastard

green bastard

hey tabor buddy i have i pretty wild grow getting under way going for pollination i have say maybe 20 different males ranging from jacks cleaner from dolce sativa nebula alien express lemon larry male....jamaican bb male pure rom x fed rom romx89 clone only skunk i have access and of course i have different phenos of the males i listed and i got a pile of clones 91 chem Chemdog #4 llxssh grendle jamaican skunk dj blueberry and some kush's bubba and some ogs of course and thtere more fem's there jus gotta just needed some info on the best growing spots for the part of the world i',m in st johns newfoundland....did a small one last year did good on the seeds just wonder where is the best place to plant plants outside here southern sloes i live prett close to the ocean i knnow this is prob not enough info so please pm and let me know if you need more info.....thanks bro peace

green bastard

green bastard

nothin

hey tabor buddy i have i pretty wild grow getting under way going for pollination i have say maybe 20 different males ranging from jacks cleaner from dolce sativa nebula alien express lemon larry male....jamaican bb male pure rom x fed rom romx89 clone only skunk i have access 2 more males to and of course i have different phenos of the males i listed and i got a pile of clones femmale 91chem Chemdog #4 llxssh grendle jamaican skunk dj blueberry and some kush's bubba and some ogs of course and thtere more fem's there jus gotta just needed some info on the best growing spots for the part of the world i',m in st johns newfoundland....did a small one last year did good on the seeds just wonder where is the best place to plant plants outside here southern slopes i live prett close to the ocean i knnow this is prob not enough info so please and let me know if you need more info.....thanks bro peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Howdy green bastard! I am sorry but I have no idea what areas you should plant in Newfoundland. I think just the normal rules still apply. Well drained fertile soil with as much sun as possible.

Sometimes it takes a few years to assemble a good amount of planting sites. There is some trial and error with finding them.

Are you wanting to plant in the ground or in containers?

Well the season is definitely here. I have a nice case of poison ivy. That is one of the problems with going nocturnal.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
He is OK and isn't gonna get slammed as much as we thought. He is going to get something though.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I was and am using that but I finally called the doctor and got some prednisone. My face was swelled and my one eye almost closed. I was sick to my stomach too. 12 hours after the first dose and I am way better. One of my spots I walked past a burning trash heap where I enetr the creek to walk it. I think they were burning it and that is how i got it because I got it on areas I definitely never touch when I am out. I never rub my face and it was up under my arms some under the sleeves.

Hope you feel better soon zappa!

S

scrapiron

The South is crawling with ticks this year. I usually find 3 or 4 on me per season. I pulled #9 off last night in the shower. My waste line looks like chicken pocks!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The South is crawling with ticks this year. I usually find 3 or 4 on me per season. I pulled #9 off last night in the shower. My waste line looks like chicken pocks!

The ticks are eating good.

I kinda like it when my wife does a tick check on me.

R

Red Mosquito

I ain't goin' down without a fight.

I can't get bag seed in my part of the world. I mean, I can, but... Not worth explaining. Anyway, I ordered a pack of Nirvana Chrystal (10 pack) about a week ago. I hope to have them poppin by the end of next week. I figure if I can get them directly in the ground before July I'll still get a harvest I can be proud of.

Good luck to all.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
So I took a few pics today. This is the time of year a thread like this gets rolling. People have plants in the ground or outside in pots and just have to take pictures of them and post them up to share.

Here are 4 original seedlings of some goodies I started at the beginning of the thread. They are the ones in the 4 black almost 1 gallon pots. From left to right... Purple Erkle x White/FireWhite/Purple Erkle x White/FireWhite. They are 16 weeks old and maybe 2.5 to 3 feet tall. They will hopefully become giants in the next 3 months.

The one in the black pot inside the red crate is a 1 month old Chemdog D cut. These are the last 5 plants that go in the ground. I was going to transplant to 5 gallon buckets and do them container style but I don't want that many container plants.

I am going to do a container grow on a Kushberry (white pot). The white in the green 5 gallon bucket and Chemdog D (white pot to left of green bucket). Three is enough to just play around with.

DSCN0546
DSCN0547
DSCN0548
DSCN0549
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Here are a few in the ground plants that I can safely get to without leaving a trail do to getting to them from walking a stream.

Well this pic is 3 Lemon Chemo x UBC chemo that I stuck in the garden at a local rec area. I noticed they had plants surrounded by chicken wire because of critters. I figured maybe they won't notice these. It is a just for fun shot in the dark, in the man's face grow. They shouldn't get real huge. At least I don't think they will. LOL!

DSCN0545
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
These are in the wild off the streams I use. This first pic is 2 clones I just put in a few days ago. They are called Bdawg and it is very high grade weed. Very potent.

The 2nd and 3rd pic are of an Purple Erkle x White that has been in the ground a couple weeks and had almost doubled in height. It is around 3.5 feet tall.

The 4th and 5th pic is ECSD that has been in the ground 2 weeks. It is a little over 2 feet tall.

That was a pretty good update fix for you viewers. Hope to see more from other growers.

DSCN0542
DSCN0543
DSCN0544
DSCN0540
DSCN0541
Top Bottom