Worst growing advice ever!

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnWaynesTeeth

when i first started one of my buddy's told me to increase my yeilds i should trim off all fan leaves and leave only the bud

G

grodankushman

recent one i heard was to drill a hole through the stalk close to the ground in flower...

friend just did it and that plant has the nicest buds in the room... lolllll:sign0065:

L

Lost

You can grow huge buds with cfl's/or leds.

Funny thing I hear about LED setups from the people looking to grow on the cheap. How does that work, I'm going to start with MG soil and MG ferts and buy a $400-$600 led arrray?

I guess leds are more fancy that a plain old hps, lol..

F

fukt86

worst grow advise ever.

I got thirsty and drank all my "PH Down" and my buffer, and have increased my yeald by beating the PH in the soil, up and down with a baseball bat.

bud good

bud good

the N supplied by urea IS beneficial to plants.

HOWEVER....the other additives in human piss isnt all that groovy. let alone the acidity.
also, N is used mostly in the vegetative phase of MJs growth cycle, so, i guess, in essense, it (the N supplied by urea) IS actually assisting growth.

dont know if id go as far as to say "piss on your plants to make em grow faster" but i think we all get my drift.

people take "adding urea" and "piss on your plants" as the same thing..........

anyways. just sayin.

ive heard the same shit about piss i was also told it has some good b vitamin's but id never go as far as to piss on them tried a little mix with water didnt notice a diffrence nore did i do it very long but who wants piss in there weed let alone bat shit cow shit seabird shit worm shit sea weed coco nut ball hair fish shit crab shit sea weeds kelp wtf is kelp wait a second its all in there anyways ....

us stoners are a bunch of liars lying about what you know as a pose to what you have read. i wouldnt take any advice about growing weed from anybody whose weed i havent seen and another thing never put organic amendments in your rez cuase it'll fuck up all your shit and youd have to stop everything and clean it all out

hubcap

hubcap

......who wants piss in there weed let alone bat shit cow shit seabird shit worm shit sea weed coco nut ball hair fish shit crab shit sea weeds kelp wtf is kelp wait a second its all in there anyways ....

ummm....., budgood, "sea bird shit," "worm shit," "sea weeds/kelp wtf" etc... are all OUTSTANDING amendments.
but you knew that, right?
they just arent small part friendly (aka hydro/aero equipment)
but, youd be surprised, many growers out there have found ways around that.

-cap

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

All you need is water to grow your plant and no nutes.:flower:flower:flower

The Joker

The Joker

If you cut any fan leaves you will reduce yield as they are the sugar factories for the plants.

Never prune after the second week of flower.

You need 25 seperate ingredients, beneficials and $400 dollars worth of nutes to grow a single plant.

Hermie weed doesn't get you as high as sensimillia.

sedate

sedate

chrometrichs said:
adding some cal/mag will solve that problem

Ha. I like that one.

That's at least one post in every thread over two pages in the infirmary.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
When you harvest hang the plants up...roots intact, so the resin flows to the buds. Drive nails through your stems...to make them stronger.

S

SSHZ

It's easy....... anyone can do it!

AND

For only $125, you can grow $1000's worth of smoke!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

if you leave your animals in your grow room your plants will grow faster because of the co2 your animals are exhaling.

...with the risk of raw feces, physical plant damage from wagging tails, bugs/mold spores piggybacking in their fur/paws, and a guarantee of shitloads of dog hair in your nice sticky buds. Yes, the CO2 they exhale will help your plants grow faster. :) If your garden is outdoors, animals and plants have a much more symbiotic relationship...haha. I have 2 patients who assigned me because their last cg couldn't keep the dog hair out of their meds. Peace

Not arguing; was actually validating what Sirius said. Peace :winking0067:

convex

convex

This thread is about outlandish tales - not regimens that we adhere too.

Cheers ;)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I once had a coke dealer (unknown to me til after)tell me that if I rub all the trichs off my laeaves at about week 5 it would make twice as much grow back, to which i replied, get the fuck out of my growroom.

S

SweetIslandFunk

cut off those fan leaves they get in the way of the growth of all the other small growth, that actually doesn't turn into any bud so wtf is the point? just problems, dont do it

hubcap

hubcap

It's easy....... anyone can do it!

AND

For only $125, you can grow $1000's worth of smoke!

lol

i dont see anything wrong with either statement.
to be perfectly honest with you.

-cap

F

fukt86

Germination rates seem to improve when you bash your seeds with a hammer a few days before planting< the theory being that if you hit your seeds hard enough the plants will mature instantly and produce at least a pound per plant...not just a bunch of goo that kind of smells funny.

Top Bottom