Worst growing advice ever!

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

if you leave your animals in your grow room your plants will grow faster because of the co2 your animals are exhaling.

Lmao! yeah I can't wait to step in all the dog shit and piss so all my plants can get sick and die.

bud good

bud good

...with the risk of raw feces, physical plant damage from wagging tails, bugs/mold spores piggybacking in their fur/paws, and a guarantee of shitloads of dog hair in your nice sticky buds. Yes, the CO2 they exhale will help your plants grow faster. :) If your garden is outdoors, animals and plants have a much more symbiotic relationship...haha. I have 2 patients who assigned me because their last cg couldn't keep the dog hair out of their meds. Peace

Not arguing; was actually validating what Sirius said. Peace :winking0067:

dog hairs better than pubes i had a badd ass cat that just like to tan under the hps and nibble on the under canopy i didnt mind she was mad baked tho and my dog tears up the left over stems then she gets all baked and stands there fer a second then takes a nap

B

billybadazz

.............oh hell yeah you can run 6 1k's on that plugin over there, whats that? no no you don't need any air conditioning thats for pussies. besides heat stresses em out and i get higher yields of chrystally bud

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

the worst advice I used to give to chicks that wanted to blaze was, I would load them a bowl out of the bong hand it to them first and say "your supposed to put your mouth around the bong" pfffttthththahahhahahahah If they did I knew they were dumb chicks that would give it up pretty easy. The smart ones who told me to stfu I would keep around.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
the worst advice I used to give to chicks that wanted to blaze was, I would load them a bowl out of the bong hand it to them first and say "your supposed to put your mouth around the bong" pfffttthththahahhahahahah If they did I knew they were dumb chicks that would give it up pretty easy. The smart ones who told me to stfu I would keep around.

That's some funny shit!
:banana1sv6:

B

Beeronymous

pot grown with nitrous oxide gives you the giggles when smoked

:banana1sv6:

7rayos

For faster drying use the microwaves in low potency, you can't tell the difference. (between grass and pubic hair)
Pack as much grass as you can in the jars to help keeping some moisture. (as well as some nice oyster mushrooms)
All that advice is shit, just put the seed straight away on earth (never to be seen again)
Find the sunniest spot (yes, well... 45ºC peak afternoon from late june to august around this area)
Try some of this, is marihuana. (why not "try some of this, is a spacesuit"?)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Use ur own shit as guano! And don't forget to tell ur neighbor u grow weed and need their shit too!!! U can also spray the buds with some shit diluted in water!!! yummy...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Rofl

Use ur own shit as guano! And don't forget to tell ur neighbor u grow weed and need their shit too!!! U can also spray the buds with some shit diluted in water!!! yummy...

"That's only if you eat vegan!!" bwahahahahahahahaha!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Leave a male plant in the flowering room to keep the hermies away. They sense the male and do not Hermie. That one little male wont have enough pollen to make any seeds but that hermie could ruin the whole crop..

Actually heard this...

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
use a oil filled submersible clean water on your hydro set up, 1450gph meant to run for days on end ...... to my dismae this was my first mishap years ago pump blew up 4 2 weeks in flower and soaked all my roots in oil....... made Chemdog taste like a fake!!!!!lmao

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Growing under black lights will give purple coloring to your bud. (this is how one dealer I met explained purple buds to me)

Playing psychedelic rock to your plants will make them more potent because the vibrations from the music will cause the plants to increase THC production. (seriously, I had a dusted hippie kid tell me this once with complete sincerity)

I could go on and on, but many of them have already been mentioned.

I really wonder how people come up with some of this shit.

-Verb

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Here is some advice I had given to me some 20 years back, by one of the dumbest, biggest red neck MFer's that has ever walked the f'ing planet. Not to mention a know it all, tweaked out, little midget cock sucker with the worst case of little man's complex I've ever encountered. Sorry, 20 yrs. and I still hate this dude.

And I quote: "Crush up your girls BC pills and desolve them in the water. It will make more of your seedlings turn female." And this gem: "Just go out and plant them then go back in the fall. Marijuana thrives on NEGLECT."

I would just shake my head and laugh. Then go back to reading Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal.

J

jordisgarden

i heard taking a dump right at the base of the stem then using your piss stream to wash in the nutrients, makes your dro mad good......lol dont you love the guy who said he came up with the best fuckin strain idea ever? a haze/dro mix yo.....haha pretty pissa huh?
and to control smell in that 100 plant grow, grab a fan and some paper towel tubes. stuff the tubes with dryer sheets and tape em to the front of the fan.

oh yeah and if you dont want your neighbors to smell your plants just open your windows and let some fresh air in...hehe

D

Donk Frog

Tell all your friends and everyone you know about your grow...this way they can all be impressed or give you advice....lol

Top Bottom