Worst growing advice ever!

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

Hmmmm worst advice lets see ummm o ya ' buy reservoirs sour diesel ibl'.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Wow, this is getting ugly, I really shouldn't have to tell you my posts are jokes in this thread. Reading the title, introduction or any of my other posts like 'chain stray cats to your plants for moral support' should of lead you to the conclusion, its a joke. This thread was actually just a joke between two people who wanted to share it with the world. Instead the humor in this thread has been derailed by a very serious person, who perhaps could use a little laughter in his life. 99% of the information here at the farm is serious, this is the other 1%....

now back on topic...

'growing weed is so simple, a caveman can do it'
:party0033:

O

Oregonic

I know a cat that sprayed pepsi on brick weed...... not really advice, just stupidity that should be shared!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ahahha i just heard this one yesterday lmao "take clones during flowering because of the nugs your plants will have more crystals making your bud better.....

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

The idea of this thread was to contribute humor, not long rants about the quality of posts or the failures of others. Please! if you can't just throw a funny one-liner or two at the thread, just pass on by, the more and more this goes on...which seems like pages, the more and more I just want to delete all these posts, that are about as funny as bud rot.

L

Lost

To hell with all of you.. Im going to grow a plant with blue xmas lights and sand if this nonsense keeps up...

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Don't do it lost, put the xmas lights down, back away from the miracle gro...

T

themist

Let's get back on track here...

I was once told to boil the roots in sugar water to get that pesky skunk smell out, and sweeten the taste.

B

Beeronymous

Give your plants lots of fruit and veggies to keep 'em healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

worst thcfarmer advice ever...

If your new here, like parachute pants as much as I do and have a strong dislike for authority. Don't forget to remind logic that you won't stand for any of his bullshit! This will help keep him on his toes and help you gather some much needed respect points amongst your peers. Don't allow his poor arm to suffer from hammeritis any longer, become a troll today...

*note following this advice may cause a condition known as hammertime.

B

billybadazz

I grow my weed right next to the freeway because there's more c02 and it's in such a obvious place no one will find it.!!!!!!...........hahahahahahahaha

M

MASSES 420KING

Fart on your plants to give them extra co2. They love it. Doubles your resin production and boost yeilds.

Get eatin beans people.

dude that shit is fuckin funny as all hell for real i cant stop crackin up that shit was classic:sign0065::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
If you want fruity-tasting purple weed, then water with grape koolaid and purple food coloring....PURE FIRE!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I had a guy tell me that he won't use nutes that DON'T smell like candy! Only the best for my ladies he said. He asked me why I use guano? He said "why use poop on your fruit"?

Drugs are bad mmmkay

This is the best, my Psychiatrist told me "I shouldn't use medical marijuana because it's known to grow boobs on men" I told her that if that was true I'd have huge boobs,and don't count on me quitting, ever.

beezleb878

beezleb878

I once had a guy tell me straight faced that their is a pot plant with blueberry fruit DNA made by breeding and crossing the two and that it is called Blueberry.

F

FileError404

Kool Aid won't work, your plants need electrolytes...it's what plants crave!

http://farm4.static.invalid.com/3047/2440318977_fd49fd475f.jpg

picture-363.jpg

P

paulycali

make sure you interrupt your plants during the dark cycle to water them

Latest posts

Top Bottom