Worst Performing Strain

• Thread starter 420circuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

nice. selfing my headwrecker chem dom and taking a break from dog. moving to some cookies and ogs near future.
I grow from seed so I'm always running new strains. Got a Skywalker kush that's about ready to flip. But I will be taking cuts from these bgsc, hopefully there's a female in there. I've never cloned but I'm gon learn.

dankninja

dankninja

id recommend a dwc unit. built one that had roots in 6 days, just a plastic tub and lid, net cups, air pump and air stones. upgraded to a halo now. life clone solution and b1 will get it done. near 100% rooting success.

O

outback28

My worst was the fem white skunk from white label seeds. dwarf plant, hermie and the leaves grow all twisted from the get go. he/she finished to be 22" tall and netted me a little over 30 grams. she was grown in a 4000 watt room (4x1000 ac hoods) bubble bucket. highest yielder from that grow was the Holy Grail from DNA genetics which I yield almost 620 grams.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wild Thai by WOS (world of seeds) Freakish mutant strain. Entire pack of beans garbage.

I nick named it "Bad Hair Day" Foxtaled, single bladed leafs well into flower. Light fluffy buds to be expected in a thai strain but this was redunukulous. No resin and it looked like an industrial hemp plant.

DSCN4459
DSCN4459
DSCN4455
DSCN4456
DSCN4457

Last edited:
dankninja

dankninja

ugly girls there lol. I had some kerala krush from flying dutchman that were the most buggy, ratty looking things I ever have grown. they didnt last half as long as yours, I just killed em. I kill alot of underperformers, for me its just a waste of time unless something really special.

DN

justin black

justin black

List DNA R.K.S. supposed to stink like road kill skunk but doesn't very sweet not bad strain just bad info. Dutch Passion has herbie problems with blueberry but it usually around week 6 nanas, but I have grown it with and without them so try go with DJ Shorts use bonza buy like 2 seeds for 20 bucks prob be 16 bucks DP blueberry have alot better luck with 2 DJ shorts if there male then that some good pollen that actually sells for a gram of pollen.
DUTCH PASSIONS BLUEBERRY/Unstable strains
Barney's COOKIES KUSH/This is such a great strain, if you can get it not to herm on I say 50/50 chance so it's worth finding a good Mother and keeping it ,but don't mix in a big 40 plants grow wit different plants. Ruined possibly
HEAVE DUTY FRUITY-Joke strain will get cut soon TH has good bubblegum same as serious seeds for lot cheaper
PINEAPPLE CHUNK BARNEYS- I thought so much that this would be good. Waste your money bag seeds prob better. Low Yield lots of tiny phenos of it, just doesn't do it. Barneys Farm
FLOWERBOMB KUSH Strain Hunters( a rebrand company making knock of clone only strains and white lemon is amazing doesn't do well with heat, only white lemon is worth keeping to me and that was made with there own plant's should be on greenhouse menu instead.) But this strain lacks a title for the Cup I think it took 12. It's not terrible but it's no better then then og kush by itself or green crack it was mixed with, but it grows really weird, Compact, Earthy no good flower not yield like OG K or Green Crack. I would say who picked this was on drugs. It's true LOL. I think must been a creeper before that one that should won. Herbies alot when topping it bud look retarted looking in shape.
GH WHITE WIDOW JUST ISN'T WORTH BUYING BUY Mr.Nice Black Widow or you will be let down.
GH CHEESE-CLAIMS IT's BIG BUDDHA's CHEESE JUST BUY BIG BUDDHA CHEESE.
DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY-now personally I have had problem with the two strain's I purchased from them which was black rose not stable enough, but Cotton Candy sounds good. Was stolen by Cream of Crop Purple Paralysis same genetics I would go with them before I try Cotton Candy again. Not even close to a Tangie type smell i say tangie because I believe I have the most fruitest version or pheno of Tangie I keep. All of any tangie strains are good.It had some sweet flavor but nothing special not yield I was expecting. Shitty and hard to sell, my own experiences.Sure every seed on this list someone has probably got extremely lucky and got good pheno.Overall Saying this aren't worth growing, unless you know chance your taking and not all bad just unstable.
Cannaventure Road Kill Skunk- fake think it's discountined
Sensi - Still ok seeds had troubles with NL may just be me, but every other bank was better and price for one seed is expensive.
Let down but not bad HOLY GRAIL KUSH WASN'T A HOLY GRAIL IT WAS DECENT KUSH I Expected more out of White Rhino GH.

/Good seeeds can't go wrong Blue Dream by humboldt,Tangie tagnielope my fav sour tange and kosher tangie cool for yield but I like tanilope best, Querkle, Literally all of ken estes GDP line everything is good whole catelog. TGA Jilly Bean, TGA Vortex, Skywalker Kush, Kosher Kush, Sour KOSHER KUSH,Cali Connection Headband Dna decent headband too, Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband, Chernobyl, Sour Strawberry Kush, Strawberry Cough, Rare Dankness everything is stable even some of there discontinued where good. Blue ox, Grape Stomper, Super Silver Haze, Lavendar, Big Buddha Cheese best and only real good cheese other then UK cheese. Starkiller, Scout's OG,Ghost Train Haze #1 need lot of room even if you go bushy super bushy by topping it. Beginner strains Bubba Kush, Og Kush, Green Poison- do autos first if you never did any plants. Then get that down and you do reg strains. I prefer reg strains, just don't assume half are going to males i did last grow and got whiteflies had keep them so close. and then I was burning leaves a tad with heat room i didn't notice temp because I always was in front the portable ac, I thought whiteflies make yellow oh they helped have 1000 lady bugs going now. Fruitest Strain-Tangie SWEETEST STRAIN-CALI CONNECTION GIRL SCOUT COOKIES TROPICAL-BC God Bud or JoI God Bud it's faster STINKY-Shoreline in seed form Devils Harvest/Shit hazeman Sweet skunk-Sweet Island Skunk Bag Appeal-Querkle/ GDP/GSC, Strength-OG Kush any true kush strains always strong./The White S1 by Og Rascal/Black Widow Yield- Critical Kush/Incredible Bulk/Salmons Creek's Big Bud Dynasty/auto Auto Pounder W Cheese or without and Kandy Kush auto/THC Bomb auto strength/Mk Ultra There go guys

kds710

kds710

I should take back my previous comment because I havnt seen more mutants in one pack since I attempted to grow ken's candyland v2, all mutated slow growing pains in the ass

dankninja

dankninja

wouldnt ever expect anything from a green house or barneys pack to be worth my time. ever. nirvana is another waste. best way is to just find proven genetics, cut or seed. all on you and your definition of a show. ive had good and bad results with expensive end of breeders. but the good results are worth the whole process and effort and time to me.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Crop King Seeds
Hammerhead seeds

I've had great luck with Crop King Seeds. Dark Angel is one of the nicest plants I have ever grown

That said the worst seeds I've had came from the "Bank Genetics" here in Colorado. Grew their Fluffhead Kush, just junk, shitty high, and was pulling nanners the whole run

dankninja

dankninja

was gonna try hammer out back in the day, but didnt like the drama. too many S1 parent females.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I've had great luck with Crop King Seeds. Dark Angel is one of the nicest plants I have ever grown

That said the worst seeds I've had came from the "Bank Genetics" here in Colorado. Grew their Fluffhead Kush, just junk, shitty high, and was pulling nanners the whole run

They were doing business with a Chinese financing company that was stealing their customers information. Then when people were complaining, they were telling people......long story short........America sucks and it's their fault with their banking system and American's suck and F- you and your money. I have access to world class elite clones, I buy seeds for fun. I don't need that shit.

BombBP

BombBP

I've had pretty good experiences with seeds overall. 2 That stand out as not being too potent was nirv purple widow and Hashberry. Both beautiful plants and Hashberry had the most incredible yield and flavor but both were pretty weak. I know some Will say I should be expected it from nirvana but papaya, white rhino and white widow were all very dank...nirv white widow had one of the strongest plants I've smoked in the pack.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

They were doing business with a Chinese financing company that was stealing their customers information. Then when people were complaining, they were telling people......long story short........America sucks and it's their fault with their banking system and American's suck and F- you and your money. I have access to world class elite clones, I buy seeds for fun. I don't need that shit.
This is just a bunch of hearsay that was repeated in another post. Asked for proof then and I'll ask for proof now. Not that anyone has shown any....... I've had nothing but great results from them. I also posted in the other thread a link to all the great reviews they have. I have my proof they're a great company where is yours? Is this your personal experience? No? I didn't think so......

Also they are a vendor on another form I'm a member of. They have their own thread and not one mention of this BS.

That said this was supposed to be about bunk strains, not you trying once again to sling slander with no proof

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have proof. head over to the IC site and look under the Garden of Eden. In that thread I copied and pasted a conversation I had with them directly. It was ugly, they are scum. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. Also, just hit them up on their web site and ask how they feel about American's and if they have had problems......They are so dumb they will tell you.

Once again, you are talking shit for really no reason. Can I ask why? Why are you so emotional about things that don't matter what so ever? Stop fucking calling me a lair, and stop being a little girl with your emotions left on your sleeve all the time. Sorry you can't handle a review about a seed company. Jeez

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
post #213 in that thread. I guess they deleted my comments. Par for the course. Wonder why you never see it on the other site they moderate huh? Like I said, just call them and ask, they are dumb enough to tell you.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

post #213 in that thread. I guess they deleted my comments. Par for the course. Wonder why you never see it on the other site they moderate huh? Like I said, just call them and ask, they are dumb enough to tell you.

Load of bullshit. Your comments deleted? Prob cause your a liar.....Also moderators delete shit here all the time......ask me how I know.........that said they have their own thread on 2 different sites. They don't moderate anything, there are positives and negatives all on each one.........Yet your the only one I have ever seen spout this shit......and I have looked.....post some real proof or quit slinging slander.......the way you keep slinging so hard is making your thong show

I have nothing but good things to say about Crop King Seeds because all I have gotten is good results. I have posted links to numerous good reviews.
So quit trying to ruin this thread and go pull your panties out your ass

Latest posts

Top Bottom