Worst Performing Strain

• Thread starter 420circuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Other conversation was WAY WORSE. This is just what I did today. They even admit the credit card issues. Happy now? Copy and pasted from https://www.cropkingseeds.com/ live chat. Or are you just going to be butt hurt and claim I am a lair? Like I said before, call them up and ask them, they are dumb enough to tell you.

How long will this post be up?

Hello Robert Thompson. How may I help you?

RobertHello, I was informed you guys have been having problems with CC companies, and information being stolen. Should I be worried?

Lisareally?

not tre

true

RobertYes really

Lisawhere did you learned that?

RobertIt's been on an American cannabis site I use

Lisawhich site?

all seed companies have cc issues

RobertAnyways, so you have never had this problem before?

So you do have these problems then

Lisabut we never had any stolen identities

all have problems

as we are a seed company. any cc don't allow that

RobertI have been using other for well over a decade, I never had any problems. Plus, you guys have to ship through customs right? Do pachages go missing? Is an American seed company better?

Lisa10% go missing

90% get through all the time

no idea if you can find a usa seed company

Robertlol, 90% all the time

There are hundreds now

Lisayes because we are ub canada

Robertub canada?

LisaRobert show me an american seed company

RobertOK....... Seed vault of Ca

Great lake genetics, south fork seeds

Lisabuy from them then

removes the hassle of buying from Canada

Robertok, but what about your relations with America?

Lisahuh?

RobertI am wondering if you would like American's buying form you? You seem to want to push me off to other venders? What's the deal? Just trying to get the whole picture here.

Lisawe have many American customers

RobertSo you do like American customers then

Lisabut I don't want to convince you to buy from us because you know American vendors

RobertBecause I know of venders, that for some reason makes you want to not deal with me? What happens when a package gets intercepted?

LisaI just answered your question if buying from an American vendor is better as you are American.

I was just being honest

it removes your hassle

Robertok....... What happens when the letters are intercepeted?

Lisawe will lose money

Robertwe?

Lisabecause we reship them if the customer paid for the insurance

the company

we

RobertWhat is the insurance?

Lisareshipment for lost orders

$30 with tracking

RobertWOW! 30 extra dollars? On top of the listed prices on your site?

Lisayes and we always inform everyone during checkout

so it's an option

RobertPricey

Lisayes because of your laws

Robertexplain please?

Lisait's like buying an insurance for your house

you know your laws in your borders

Robertwhat about them

Lisayou are American

RobertI am

Lisathey seize seeds

RobertCanada doesn't?

Your laws too right?

Lisawe are sold in 400 stores iN Canada

RobertAnd.....

Lisaour laws are different than yours

Robertnot sure how that correlates to American laws? You are allowed to ship cannabis seeds world wide? I don't think so, lol. Must be America's fault right?

LisaNo Robert. We are here giving Americans a favor

RobertHow?

Lisawe are not allowed to ship to the USa but we still do discreetly

why? because people buy

Robert, what's your point of chatting?

RobertSo you are not allowed, not because of America right? Same with sending to the Philippine's rights? America's fault. China, America's fault?

LisaI don't want to argue but I hope you open your eyes to the truth.

America controls the world

RobertYou seem to not want to do buisness with American's, then blame your high costs on American laws. Shame on you and your bigot views.

LisaI'm confused Robert

Robert

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Other conversation was WAY WORSE. This is just what I did today. They even admit the credit card issues. Happy now? Copy and pasted from https://www.cropkingseeds.com/ live chat. Or are you just going to be butt hurt and claim I am a lair? Like I said before, call them up and ask them, they are dumb enough to tell you.

How long will this post be up?

Hello Robert Thompson. How may I help you?

RobertHello, I was informed you guys have been having problems with CC companies, and information being stolen. Should I be worried?

Lisareally?

not tre

true

RobertYes really

Lisawhich site?

all have problems

RobertI have been using other for well over a decade, I never had any problems. Plus, you guys have to ship through customs right? Do pachages go missing? Is an American seed company better?

Lisa10% go missing

no idea if you can find a usa seed company

Robertlol, 90% all the time

There are hundreds now

Lisayes because we are ub canada

Robertub canada?

LisaRobert show me an american seed company

RobertOK....... Seed vault of Ca

Great lake genetics, south fork seeds

Lisabuy from them then

removes the hassle of buying from Canada

Robertok, but what about your relations with America?

Lisahuh?

RobertI am wondering if you would like American's buying form you? You seem to want to push me off to other venders? What's the deal? Just trying to get the whole picture here.

Lisawe have many American customers

RobertSo you do like American customers then

Lisabut I don't want to convince you to buy from us because you know American vendors

RobertBecause I know of venders, that for some reason makes you want to not deal with me? What happens when a package gets intercepted?

LisaI just answered your question if buying from an American vendor is better as you are American.

I was just being honest

it removes your hassle

Robertok....... What happens when the letters are intercepeted?

Lisawe will lose money

Robertwe?

Lisabecause we reship them if the customer paid for the insurance

the company

we

RobertWhat is the insurance?

Lisareshipment for lost orders

$30 with tracking

RobertWOW! 30 extra dollars? On top of the listed prices on your site?

Lisayes and we always inform everyone during checkout

so it's an option

RobertPricey

Lisayes because of your laws

Robertexplain please?

Lisait's like buying an insurance for your house

you know your laws in your borders

Robertwhat about them

Lisayou are American

RobertI am

Lisathey seize seeds

RobertCanada doesn't?

Your laws too right?

Lisawe are sold in 400 stores iN Canada

RobertAnd.....

Lisaour laws are different than yours

Robertnot sure how that correlates to American laws? You are allowed to ship cannabis seeds world wide? I don't think so, lol. Must be America's fault right?

LisaNo Robert. We are here giving Americans a favor

RobertHow?

Lisawe are not allowed to ship to the USa but we still do discreetly

why? because people buy

Robert, what's your point of chatting?

RobertSo you are not allowed, not because of America right? Same with sending to the Philippine's rights? America's fault. China, America's fault?

LisaI don't want to argue but I hope you open your eyes to the truth.

America controls the world

RobertYou seem to not want to do buisness with American's, then blame your high costs on American laws. Shame on you and your bigot views.

LisaI'm confused Robert

Robert

What I just watch you sit here and provoke them? Asking like the super aggressive asshat you are? Asking a bunch of questions that don't pertain? Hey dumbass Herbies and many other companies charge extra for stealth shipping. Even the post office charges for insurance........

As for Laws.....Cannabis is Federally Illegal in the US....they will confiscate your seeds if they find them......you know this.......she knows this.....The seed companies you listed won't ship me seeds in Colorado....wont take a prepaid card over the phone like Crop King will......THEY even say IF there is a PROBLEM with their seeds CROP KING will FIX it......hmmm AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE just like I said.......that's why YOU can so EASILY CONTACT them to spout your shit, cause they are RIGHT THERE ready to help............Your just a sad little asshat trying to slander a company.....

Just like CROP KING said when they sensed your unneeded aggression, don't like them don't buy from them......either way quit lying it's making you look like more of a bitch than you already do

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, did you forget what you originally challenged me on?

You said there is no evidence of CC fraud, they confirmed that.

You said they don't hate American's, and I realize this wasn't the best example, but you didn't read the last msg. It was WAY HATEFUL. Then they want to say they are doing American's a favor, when their entire seed lineup came out of Cali.

Those seed banks will ship all over the world, and even to you in Colorado....... Some for sure take CC's. Gift cards. Cash.

This whole conversation is an emotional cluster fuck. You asked why I think they are the worst, and you just fight me. Then I prove it, then you just poo poo me some more. Why do I bother?

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Load of bullshit. Your comments deleted?

BTW. like I said. Go check it out. Still there, just deleted the conversation I had with them that was copy and pasted. They even left the link up, but killed the activity of that link. Evidence everywhere, just gotta open those eyes.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Man, did you forget what you originally challenged me on?

You said there is no evidence of CC fraud, they confirmed that.

You said they don't hate American's, and I realize this wasn't the best example, but you didn't read the last msg. It was WAY HATEFUL. Then they want to say they are doing American's a favor, when their entire seed lineup came out of Cali.

Those seed banks will ship all over the world, and even to you in Colorado....... Some for sure take CC's. Gift cards. Cash.

This whole conversation is an emotional cluster fuck. You asked why I think they are the worst, and you just fight me. Then I prove it, then you just poo poo me some more. Why do I bother?

You didn't prove SHIT.....

Anyone would have been frustrated after conversing with you.....look how you talk to people......although I'm sure that's just on the internet........

She clearly said that your stolen information accusations were not true......

Funny to me that you didn't say"I had my identity stolen by your company."
But that would be to easy for them to check and expose your lying ass.

The credit card issues stem from the fact most companies do not allow overseas purchasing now with American cards. That is the American Banking System causing that problem not them....they were actually able to take a prepaid card though.....not one of the companies you listed will.....try for a live chat or even good contact with one of those other companies....not gonna happen

As for shitting on you, damn right... Your hiding behind a computer screen lobbing personal insults....I will respond in kind....little bitch

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Just so you know how I stumbled on this negative review.

Dude on IC was telling people how his CC got stolen and used from China. Did some investigating and it came from Crop Kings. Crop kings in a msg that dude copy and pasted strait up told him to fuck off because he was American, and it's America's fault because they rule the world. (same sediment expressed in this msg, even though she know who I was) So dude did all he could do, which is post it on social media.

Right away I noticed the mods "adjusting" his comments. I decided I would msg crop king to see what the deal was......Sure enough, a ton of hate was dished out. I understand here I was provoking a little, to try to get some info out, but last time it was a full on parade of American hatred. I never had done business with them, and now I never will. I have no stock in the game, nor do I care if they succeed. However, I will call out these canna companies that think they are above the game. And that's all I can do.

Is there a reason you are so emotional? That time of the month?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Just so you know how I stumbled on this negative review.

Dude on IC was telling people how his CC got stolen and used from China. Did some investigating and it came from Crop Kings. Crop kings in a msg that dude copy and pasted strait up told him to fuck off because he was American, and it's America's fault because they rule the world. (same sediment expressed in this msg, even though she know who I was) So dude did all he could do, which is post it on social media.

Right away I noticed the mods "adjusting" his comments. I decided I would msg crop king to see what the deal was......Sure enough, a ton of hate was dished out. I understand here I was provoking a little, to try to get some info out, but last time it was a full on parade of American hatred. I never had done business with them, and now I never will. I have no stock in the game, nor do I care if they succeed. However, I will call out these canna companies that think they are above the game. And that's all I can do.

Quit lying.....it's getting old. I have posted actual reviews from other people......you have posted your own opinion and a bunch of conspiracy theory bullshit......if they were actually stealing peoples information it wouldnt be hard to find....they are a small seed company not the next world order......

Funny how the actually bad seed companies are easy to spot....their bad reviews are everywhere.....but you think Crop King has some magical power to clean their bad reviews. . . Wow what world do you live in.....James Bond your neighbor?

my bet is you have never used this company......you just get off on being a troll......that's ok......at this point I'm just gonna hit ignore......to hard to beat stupidity with common sense first thing in the AM

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You didn't prove SHIT.....

Anyone would have been frustrated after conversing with you.....look how you talk to people......although I'm sure that's just on the internet........

She clearly said that your stolen information accusations were not true......

Lisareally?

not tre

true

RobertYes really

Lisawhich site?

all have problems

Lisa10% go missing

Robert

Funny stuff, 10% go missing, 90% gets through all the time. lol. Yea, didn't prove a thing......

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Preview
Preview

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Funny stuff, 10% go missing, 90% gets through all the time. lol. Yea, didn't prove a thing......
That's just being an honest company you dumbass......your telling me customs never takes seeds......the forums are full of complaints on all companies for that shit......welcome to the US...... Cannabis is illegal......

Maybe you MISSED the part where CROP KING says if that happens, they will replace them. WOW GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

Sure they charge insurance. $30 is cheap to make sure my $600 worth of seeds will arrive no matter what..... insurance cost.... especially in a high-risk situation.......lots of other companies charge the same.....and their seeds cost even more.....

Anyways go find something else to lie about, the truth has been proven here

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Your truth, that has zero facts, and nothing to back it up. Nice.

It's hard to tell if you even realize your argument has shifted.

First they don't have CC problems

Then they are just being honest when they say 10% have problems.

Then you trust them when they say they will send back out, after you pay another 30$. LOL. What's next in this story line?

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Your truth, that has zero facts, and nothing to back it up. Nice.

Whatever bitch

I posted links to seed company reviews last time...you never looked.....you don't care.....

Go lie somewhere else.

You have never used CROP KING SEEDS. Your just a sad pathetic little liar.........

Either way I'm done. Hitting ignore. You don't have shit to offer anyways. All you do is regurgitate the same shit different day

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I am a liar because I copy and pasted a conversation huh? That proved the CC issues you still deny. Then you call me names again......Sigh. Emotions seem to get the better of you. Take it easy man. Smoke a bowl or two. Realize this internet shit is getting you way too worked up. I mean, you are calling me names because of a bad review. Even if I was completely lying, that really a reason for you to get this worked up?

Take some time off or something, your stressed.

Last edited:
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I am a liar because I copy and pasted a conversation huh? That proved the CC issues you still deny. Then you call me names again......Sigh. Emotions seem to get the better of you.

You didn't prove SHIT

CROP KING SEEDS CLEARLY SAID THEY HAVE HAD NO IDENTITY THEFT PROBLEMS.
LISA clearly said in YOUR POST what YOU said was NOT TRUE......
Looks like they called you out for being a LIAR too

You called me a name first you LITTLE BITCH! You made this personal......

Can't handle what you started.....that's ok most gutless trolls can't......

This was supposed to be on bunk strains, but you decided your personal vendetta was more important. So egotistical.....

Anyways congratulations on ruining anther persons thread.....this has to be some record for you......

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, I will quote it one more time.

"all seed companies have cc issues"

that is the direct answer she gave when I asked.....

"Hello, I was informed you guys have been having problems with CC companies, and information being stolen. Should I be worried?"

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

BTW, you notice you called her out by name..... Nobody mentioned her name. Now I get it, you guys are friends. No wonder all the logic in the world isn't penetrating that brain of yours.

Anyways congratulations on ruining anther persons thread.....this has to be some record for you......

You started talking shit about a post I made 6 months ago..... And I started this? All I did was give an accurate review, from an experience I had. You are the one calling me a liar over and over. Get over it man, that seed bank sucks IMO and you are way too emotionally involved with it.

Last edited:
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Man, I will quote it one more time.

"all seed companies have cc issues"

that is the direct answer she gave when I asked.....

"Hello, I was informed you guys have been having problems with CC companies, and information being stolen. Should I be worried?"

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

BTW, you notice you called her out by name..... Nobody mentioned her name. Now I get it, you guys are friends. No wonder all the logic in the world isn't penetrating that brain of yours.

You started talking shit about a post I made 6 months ago..... And I started this? All I did was give an accurate review, from an experience I had. You are the one calling me a liar over and over. Get over it man, that seed bank sucks IMO and you are way too emotionally involved with it.

Hey DUMBASS read what you posted

Robert Hello, I was informed you guys have been having problems with CC companies, and information being stolen. Should I be worried?

Lisa really?

not tre

true

Wow her name LISA is right there where you posted!!!!!
Wow she says that what you just said was NOT TRUE......

In other words you are a LIAR and a TROLL.....you proved it with your own post....

You are to stupid to be having this argument guy......

I never called you a derogatory name until you called me one.......so go eat a bag of dicks you little bitch

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
double post

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, learn to read. This is silly.

Hey DUMBASS read what you posted

Robert Hello, I was informed you guys have been having problems with CC companies, and information being stolen. Should I be worried?

Lisa really?

not tre

true

Now lets read the next couple lines:

all have problems

Try that google translate thing you were talking about

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Man, learn to read. This is silly.

Try that google translate thing you were talking about

Now we are using editing tricks? Ok I'm not interested in your slander anymore

You don't like the company fine.....

Crop King Seeds has been good to me. I will tell people. They have been good to my friend. I will tell people. Planning on trying most of their genetics as I absolutely LOVE their DARK ANGEL.....

Top Bottom