Wtc, Gg4, And Gsc

• Thread starter Axel Rose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Goodmorning farm. It looks like the bananas have stop popping up on both girls. I'm glad to have it all under control, the GSCFC will make it to harvest.😁 took a couple of shots of the girls towards the end of week 4.

White Tahoe Cookies
20190415 060958
20190415 060953
20190415 061018
20190415 061002

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Happy hump day farm.
Man am I slacking on trimming up the GG4. I will be done and weight out later today. I have short day at work 😁 only 5 squares to finish I should be back home in 2 hrs.

The GG4 is amazing. I haven't smoked it but its smells like skunk and rubber. I already got more scissor hash than the WTC. I really cant wait to smoke it, there is about an ounce left to trim.

Last edited:
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Alright guys I finished trimming yesterday. This one didnt yield as much but I rushed her into flower too soon. I could've gave her 1 more week 🤔.

I got 147.16 grams of bud.5oz7gs I'll post pics later. I'm pretty happy with the quality. She is a lot smoother and stronger than the WTC. She smells like chem mixed with fruit but tastes like hash. I can still taste it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Alright guys I finished trimming yesterday. This one didnt yield as much but I rushed her into flower too soon. I could've gave her 1 more week 🤔.

I got 147.16 grams of bud.5oz7gs I'll post pics later. I'm pretty happy with the quality. She is a lot smoother and stronger than the WTC. She smells like chem mixed with fruit but tastes like hash. I can still taste it.

Nice work man.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I'm having problems identifying a bug so far the ones I have seen look like soil mites. I was checking the next GG4 and that's when I saw them crawling arou d the top of the pot. Small, white, and kinda see through. They also wont stop moving. I'm trying to guide them in a bag but have no luck. I smashed them on accident.

They aren't crawling on the plant itself just all over the outside of the pot . I will try again tomorrow. I feel like watering the plant with azamax but I think I'm going to let her dry even more. Plus I dont even know what the bug is yet.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Happy 420 farm!
Today is one of my favorite days of the year 😁. I'm about to head out to a local 420 event at Archive Portland soon.

Not much planned for today. I'm going to clean the whole room out it's time to do some spring cleaning. I will spray everything down with vinegar and water and lay down a new cinnamon perimeter. It stopped the ants from calling my garden their home. I hit everything in veg with azamax. All that needs to be done is figure out something for the flower tent. Im about to use some fucking Azamax on them too. I dont have access to nematodes or predator mites. But I'm 5 weeks from harvest😣. Starting up a grow op all over again sucks. I need to get my IPM system back. I know theres good bugs and bad bugs but honestly for me the only good bugs are pot worms. A praying mantis would be really cool though

If anybody is reading this, I would really like to know what your favorite or preferred method is for keeping bugs out of your indoor grow? Any recommendations?

I'm at azamax, sand, and cinnamon atm. I'm seriously debating about switching to nematodes.

I'm still having trouble with the bugs. I attached a video to see if anyone can chime in. I'm confused on if the are soil mites/predators mites/root aphids. They look more like mites than aphids to me. The plants seem fine after the azamax, I went with 2 tbs per gallon. The bugs hate the azamax and left the pots the moment I watered it in. But now I'm worried about my flower tent. Theres 2 sick tomatoe plants that are making a comeback and have small tomatoes coming in. 2 lemon cucumber plants also with baby cukes coming in. 1 dwarf jalapeno plant almost done with its tiny jalapenos. And my bonsai GG4.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I just thought of the perfect comparison for the GG4. It taste a lot like dmt... yummy lol. Theres a fruity smell to the nugs but once you burn it you get a heavy taste of hash and chemical. It's a lot smoother than the WTC. For the GG4 I hung the plant in a dark closet at 65f for about 10 days. I trimmed into a brown bag until day 12 then what ever was left to trim went straight into jars after day 12.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I'm still crossing my fingers that they are soil mites or predator mites. They act a lot like predator mites. Always on the move. Every plant has azamax now. If they are predator mites that'll be good, I have new genetics coming in real soon. My cousin wanted to invest in some OG so I got 2 clones coming my way for free 😎👍.

Here is the original plant I found them on. She is doing well and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down.

She is my next GG4 to go in this on was topped at 4 branches and then again to make 8 tops. The lowest branch was topped back to 2 different shoots about 2 weeks later to give the plant more spread out canopy. I plan to veg her out till the tops are at least a foot and a half. It shouldn't take to long the GG4 is a fast grower.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

They are here!!!
Got some new genetics to grow, dosidos #55 and Casper og! 🥳

I love my cousin, he layed eyes on my garden and immediately fixed what he thought was a big issue... There was no OG in my variety. Hahaha.

I cant wait to repot these. I will probably throw em in a 3 gal pot as soon as their soil dries out. I quarantined them and watered in azamax for now. I might start a new diary for these girls. Until then I'll post them up on here. Plus I still need to get some seeds on the first. Things are moving too fast on my side right now. I need to find a way to quit roofing and grow full time for a living. It would be a dream come true!
20190422 071235
20190422 071243
20190422 071331
20190422 071326

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

The room is clean and the verdict is soil mites. I looked in my bags of soil and found couple here and there. The body shape is more like spidermites than aphids, they are in every pot, plus i can see them moving around back and forth and feeding on decomposing matter. I'm still going to treat with azamax and get the plants ready for flower. I can continue with my perpetual harvest without the possibility of spreading bugs around.

I'm probably gonna give og biowar a shot as a preventative measure. Im also considering picking up regalia, I've always wanted to give it a shot.

Summer is right around the corner and my boss is pushing a crew on me. The money sounds good but I dont want to slave my summer away AGAIN. However I really need a new tent and 3 more lights. Yeah I want 6 lights but realistically I only NEED 4.

Now that 420 is gone and I got my bugs in check,its time to finish these girls out and start up a new round of genetics. I will still keep the GG4, WTC, and GSC forum cut around. Until the forum cut is ready the WTC is my favorite out of the bunch. Break time is over, I will post updates for the girls in veg tonight after I am done putting them back in place.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I rearranged the grow tent and decided I would show off my basic build.

The big bulge I push up is a 6 inch hurricane fan that sits on top of 5x5 growtent it cools the 1000w hps. The exhaust for the tent is a 4 inch eco plus, which is suprisingly quite, hooked up to a 6 inch vivosun carbon filter. I made a 6 inch passive intake with a loop and had to do a 8 inch on the other side to even out the suction on the tent walls. The temp started touching 77f with warmer temps but usually the temp stays at 74 to 75. An LG portable ac cools the entire room to 62f. The ac also keep the RH at 35 to 40 during the entire cycle. Both the GG4 and WTC finished just fine under these conditions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom