Wtc, Gg4, And Gsc

• Thread starter Axel Rose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I finished mainlining for now. I really like the overall effect and I do think it increases yield per plant. What I am personally after is consistent nug sizes throughout the whole batch. The nugs from mainlining is as close as it gets to a scrog. But I might have to change the whole grow OP.

Not having an MH is drastically hurting my perpetual harvest right along side my 2x2 veg tent. I'm going to find a way to get a hold of a bigger veg tent and an MH. I dont want to buy clones every month but I can benefit more from it in order to keep my perpetual harvest going. Archive is a little spendy. I plan on holding my 2x2 for seed starting, veg 1 phase, and if I start messing with pollen a pollen chamber.

The plant limit here is low. We should be able to grow more than we are allowed, dont they know how much time a 1lb plant takes up in veg.:mad:

The GSCFC will continue to veg at 4 main branches and the GG4 at 8 main branches.

GSCFC
20190406 091732
20190406 092542
20190406 091723
20190406 092246
20190406 092836

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I got it to were I am foliar feeding both the flower tent and the veg 2 times a week. The plants love it! I'm still slacking on my soil mix but I got the brew down on lock.:cool: I can't wait to have enough funds to buy all the amendments for a killer soil mix. I want to be able to get close to 25% thc and maybe more. The brew was the most important piece that would get me very high quality pot for a low budget. I was getting consistent results and getting close to my mark before that was with Boss Hogg, Super Lemon Haze, Dairy Queen, and clone only Cherry Pie. I'm just missing the soil mix. My 23% pot organically grown with love was hitting the top shelfs, it made it easier to unload. Theres no doubt that the taste of a well grow nug sticks to your pallet like no other.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Slight update. I found a nanner!!!!

It's on the GSC Forum Cut. Maybe it couldn't handle the heavy defoliation . oh well I think I found 3 more but I'm not to sure. I will keep a close eye on them.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I finished mainlining for now. I really like the overall effect and I do think it increases yield per plant. What I am personally after is consistent nug sizes throughout the whole batch. The nugs from mainlining is as close as it gets to a scrog. But I might have to change the whole grow OP.

Not having an MH is drastically hurting my perpetual harvest right along side my 2x2 veg tent. I'm going to find a way to get a hold of a bigger veg tent and an MH. I dont want to buy clones every month but I can benefit more from it in order to keep my perpetual harvest going. Archive is a little spendy. I plan on holding my 2x2 for seed starting, veg 1 phase, and if I start messing with pollen a pollen chamber.

The plant limit here is low. We should be able to grow more than we are allowed, dont they know how much time a 1lb plant takes up in veg.:mad:

The GSCFC will continue to veg at 4 main branches and the GG4 at 8 main branches.

GSCFC View attachment 865171 View attachment 865170 View attachment 865172 View attachment 865168 View attachment 865169
Get your medical card at your residence you can flower six without reporting to the state. You can get 2 medical cards at the same address that you reside and grow 12. But you both have to live at the address the grow is. If not you have to report to the OLCC. I had to drop all my patience when they changed the rules so I had my wife get hers to.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I checked the GSCFC and WTC. Unfortunately I found nanners on both. The WTC had one and the GSCFC had about 6 altogether. They are at the very bottom and 2 of them are right under the first small nugs. I just stripped the nug off. This sucks!!!! The Forum Cut smells like nothing but a big bag of tootsie rolls. I really had my fingers crossed for her. I have a mother that I kept and 2 other clones to flower. I'm thinking of getting rid of this strain. The roots on this one take forever. And the growth on top isn't all that. I think the nanner might have came from light stress or pruning stress. I triple checked for light leaks and found a zipper open but I doubt it was that bad. Maybe the combination ruined the girls. I need to figure out my growing situation. I only had room for one extra just in case shit like this happens. She is a three headed beast and will go into a 5 gal soon. She might be the last WTC I run for a bit. Her bonsai momma will be tucked away in my veg rack under a 44 t5ho. If the GSCFC clones hermie again. I'm smashing her mother with my foot. I invested a lot of time and patience into that strain. I have to make room for purple punch, maybe duct tape, and hopefully some slurricane or an og from archive.

Im really disappointed with cookies right now:(. I wanted to taste that chocolate terp profile for years to come. I'm sticking with my GG4. The WTC showed a hermie before but I did push her way too hard. This time I had everything on lock. The only thing I did change was the heavy defoliation. Maybe that mixed with the transplant was too much for her. All I know is the GG4 powered right through it. And so did the WTC the first time. The last thing I can think of is my passive air intake might be letting in just enough light to screw thing up. View attachment 20190410_054140.mp4

Srenots

Srenots

I checked the GSCFC and WTC. Unfortunately I found nanners on both. The WTC had one and the GSCFC had about 6 altogether. They are at the very bottom and 2 of them are right under the first small nugs. I just stripped the nug off. This sucks!!!! The Forum Cut smells like nothing but a big bag of tootsie rolls. I really had my fingers crossed for her. I have a mother that I kept and 2 other clones to flower. I'm thinking of getting rid of this strain. The roots on this one take forever. And the growth on top isn't all that. I think the nanner might have came from light stress or pruning stress. I triple checked for light leaks and found a zipper open but I doubt it was that bad. Maybe the combination ruined the girls. I need to figure out my growing situation. I only had room for one extra just in case shit like this happens. She is a three headed beast and will go into a 5 gal soon. She might be the last WTC I run for a bit. Her bonsai momma will be tucked away in my veg rack under a 44 t5ho. If the GSCFC clones hermie again. I'm smashing her mother with my foot. I invested a lot of time and patience into that strain. I have to make room for purple punch, maybe duct tape, and hopefully some slurricane or an og from archive.

Im really disappointed with cookies right now:(. I wanted to taste that chocolate terp profile for years to come. I'm sticking with my GG4. The WTC showed a hermie before but I did push her way too hard. This time I had everything on lock. The only thing I did change was the heavy defoliation. Maybe that mixed with the transplant was too much for her. All I know is the GG4 powered right through it. And so did the WTC the first time. The last thing I can think of is my passive air intake might be letting in just enough light to screw thing up. View attachment 865505

if it was solid environment...then once a shim... always a shim ...trash it bro theres alot better sht to deal with....chaulk it up and keep goin with some other strains u have....good vibes sent

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

And if you noticed a trend in my plants having 3 branches its because I like to break one off right before 12/12. Don't ask me why It's just my special technique and comes natural.

First I make sure to move all of the big plants out of the way and put them directly behind me so I can access the little ones. Then once I am done watering I make sure to back up onto all of my bigger plants. If I'm lucky I will hear a loud crack/snap. ;)

Srenots

Srenots

try to just let the plants do what they do at first try....will give u info on how they do by their self, then when u do the clones u took from them u can adjust the second time around with them...KISS method is best as usual bro

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

if it was solid environment...then once a shim... always a shim ...trash it bro theres alot better sht to deal with....chaulk it up and keep goin with some other strains u have....good vibes sent
Yeah that is how I feel, I have been reading on various cookie crosses and how they like to herm. I'm not a breeder and have limited space. I cannot mess with strains like this. Plus I'm not trying to grow anything more than a few times.

I'm keeping mothers just in case the new strains I try out end up being a loss. My goal is to keep switching out strains and try new things out all the time. Of course while doing the best growing I could possibly do. I have only grown out about 12 different strains with a couple sticking around the garden for a few years. I finally feel confident taking on newer strains.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

try to just let the plants do what they do at first try....will give u info on how they do by their self, then when u do the clones u took from them u can adjust the second time around with them...KISS method is best as usual bro
Even though I have a hard time talking myself into it I usually do this... I was trying to cheat by going of off grow logs with similar notes and environments. Plus it doesnt help that I am addicted to topping.

I was thinking of taking some more clones 1 last time after the current mainlined GSCFC hits 12/12. Then I would just go back to the basic and grow one out and top one before flipping to flower. She deserves another chance. My phone smells like Halloween :)

Srenots

Srenots

Even though I have a hard time talking myself into it I usually do this... I was trying to cheat by going of off grow logs with similar notes and environments. Plus it doesnt help that I am addicted to topping.

I was thinking of taking some more clones 1 last time after the current mainlined GSCFC hits 12/12. Then I would just go back to the basic and grow one out and top one before flipping to flower. She deserves another chance. My phone smells like Halloween :)
I reckon...do what u feel u need to do

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I have one small hunch. I recently acquired some orca from plant success. It's the one thing that I did change within the last 2 weeks in my garden. I know its probably not organic but I basically got it for free just by asking about it lol. I have been seeing mixed reviews on it during flower. The information I have been reading is that you want to cut out orca around the same time the buds come on. Something about it helping the plant take in more n than it needs to? Does anyone have any info that can relate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom