WW from ilgm about 5 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yeah cheap too
I bought 50lb bags of it,calcium nitrate,mono potassium sulphate,potassium nitrate and made A&B. Then just epsom salts in seperate container then id put a cple litres of well water in the reservoir for trace elements. Worked just as well as gh 3part,I still have partial bags in my garage attic. I got a recipe in an old hydroponics book and the author was working for the US military in the desert and using sand as a medium.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I bought 50lb bags of it,calcium nitrate,mono potassium sulphate,potassium nitrate and made A&B. Then just epsom salts in seperate container then id put a cple litres of well water in the reservoir for trace elements. Worked just as well as gh 3part,I still have partial bags in my garage attic. I got a recipe in an old hydroponics book and the author was working for the US military in the desert and using sand as a medium.
Very interesting

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Have you ever used our heard use Langbeinite? It's 0-0-22. Also has 22%potash, 22% sulfer and 10.8% mag? I think it's a slower release type of fertilizer. Here's a link

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Just to add to the great info above next grow bump up the K near the middle of flower if you can…. Its not a must but it will improve the results a bit… thats the scorching you see at the tips and working its way around the serrations. It may have a bit to do with transpiration but if i had to guess more so nutrient ratio
You think this stuff would work well for my next grow. Towards the middle of flower. I guess I'd add it a week or so earlier bc I think it's not immediately released.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You think this stuff would work well for my next grow. Towards the middle of flower. I guess I'd add it a week or so earlier bc I think it's not immediately released.
Yeah thats an even better option i think

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Only in soil though

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I'm not real worried about this but I'd love to understand my plants better and learn whatever I can. There's a few leaves starting to show some discoloration. Growing in ffhf and following their nute schedule. Been going a little heavy on the 9-50-10 bc someone that grew this same plant said she'll love it. That could be it I guess? My ph fluctuates between 6.0-6.8. Soil ph is 6.5. 69-73 degrees 46-53% rh. The last pic I think is something else, it's been that way for a couple weeks. Any help would be appreciated.

20220608 092712
20220608 092755
20220608 092818
20220608 092805
20220608 092712
20220608 092755
20220608 092818
20220608 092805
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not real worried about this but I'd love to understand my plants better and learn whatever I can. There's a few leaves starting to show some discoloration. Growing in ffhf and following their nute schedule. Been going a little heavy on the 9-50-10 bc someone that grew this same plant said she'll love it. That could be it I guess? My ph fluctuates between 6.0-6.8. Soil ph is 6.5. 69-73 degrees 46-53% rh. The last pic I think is something else, it's been that way for a couple weeks. Any help would be appreciated.
The older leaves show some N tox from prior to now, it looks like some were spilled on with nutrients and can see a couple that were resting on other leaves damaging those portions (like one ir 2 spots only)

The upoer leaves tip up curling tells me maybe a bit much light and slight K issue likely from uotake and watering or root issue… in leaning to watering there.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

The older leaves show some N tox from prior to now, it looks like some were spilled on with nutrients and can see a couple that were resting on other leaves damaging those portions (like one ir 2 spots only)

The upoer leaves tip up curling tells me maybe a bit much light and slight K issue likely from uotake and watering or root issue… in leaning to watering there.
My lights not that powerful. 100w. The ppfd are around 600. Maybe it's too close? About 12 inches away. I ordered Langbeinite last night for more K. I've never felt like I had a good root system. I'm very curious to look at them after harvest. Next grow I'd like to get something to help the root system. Thanks the the help

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My lights not that powerful. 100w. The ppfd are around 600. Maybe it's too close? About 12 inches away. I ordered Langbeinite last night for more K. I've never felt like I had a good root system. I'm very curious to look at them after harvest. Next grow I'd like to get something to help the root system. Thanks the the help
Yeah it’s probably the K thenand could partly be your humidity as that plays a big role in uptake also.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Aren't you growing this outdoors? Maybe I'm confused with someone else.
I've got an ac infinity controller to keep the rh at 60%, was planning on using that. Lung room is the air outside the tent or growing space? My air outside the tent, in the room, is pretty much what you described. Roughly 68 with 45_50 humidity. Maybe lower. I'm comfortable with the thought of dying and being able to keep the rh at 60%. I was worried the last few days of drying when the buds are putting off less moisture that I'd have to then raise the rh in the tent. But the more I've thought about it, I prob won't ever have to raise the humidity to 60%. Bc that's what I want the whole bud dried to. When it goes in the jar it needs to be 60% all the way through the bud. Into the core. The last few days my fan may work less to keep it at 60% but I shouldn't ever have to add moisture to keep it at 60%. Then in the jar after a few days of seeing that it's maintaining 60%, I can add some boveda 62% packs. That's how I understand it. I got most of this from growweedeasy drying/curing tutorial which I thought was awesome but saw someone on here say it was old and outdated.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've got an ac infinity controller to keep the rh at 60%, was planning on using that. Lung room is the air outside the tent or growing space? My air outside the tent, in the room, is pretty much what you described. Roughly 68 with 45_50 humidity. Maybe lower. I'm comfortable with the thought of dying and being able to keep the rh at 60%. I was worried the last few days of drying when the buds are putting off less moisture that I'd have to then raise the rh in the tent. But the more I've thought about it, I prob won't ever have to raise the humidity to 60%. Bc that's what I want the whole bud dried to. When it goes in the jar it needs to be 60% all the way through the bud. Into the core. The last few days my fan may work less to keep it at 60% but I shouldn't ever have to add moisture to keep it at 60%. Then in the jar after a few days of seeing that it's maintaining 60%, I can add some boveda 62% packs. That's how I understand it. I got most of this from growweedeasy drying/curing tutorial which I thought was awesome but saw someone on here say it was old and outdated.
Yes, I agree with this.

Lung room is the room the tent or growspace sits in that you use for exhaust and make up air.

Sorry to those trying to follow along, been having a conversation via PM and moved it back here. Perrin is trying to figure out the dry / cure part and how to best accomplish it with his space.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Yes, I agree with this.

Lung room is the room the tent or growspace sits in that you use for exhaust and make up air.

Sorry to those trying to follow along, been having a conversation via PM and moved it back here. Perrin is trying to figure out the dry / cure part and how to best accomplish it with his space.
Speaking of this lung room, I divided my lung room. Mostly for light leaks. Bc light comes through the window ac unit. So I stapled a king size blanket from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. But I leave a space to get in. It didn't go fully from wall to wall but blocks the light that comes in. I also keep the dehumidifier in the area the tent is in to better control the air that's getting in the tent. But the ac has a fan in front of it blowing air directly towards the dehumidifier and tent through the space i left to walk through. So I'm not sure what ends up happening there, dehumidified air mixing with the ac air. But it seems to work okay. Is the blanket dividing the room doing anything for me? Other than blocking the light, which I could fix some other way.

Top Bottom