WW from ilgm about 5 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Also don’t do any of that flushing or dark before harvest nonsense you will eventually read about. I’ve got links to disprove those little bro science nuggets if you are interested.
If you've got them available I wouldn't mind reading a bit tonight.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

wow that is like Pans Labyrinth of grow option space. Your girls look happy af and you are going to be so stoked with final product at this pace. Great job man

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

You have a lot to work with there. Can I borrow your garage, I got stuff to store.
Dude I got the perfect storage space for led grow lights, dehumidifiers, old grow tents, and other such growing equipment!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bro that just made me feel great, thanks.
Hah you should also be afraid. Put it this way. I just 1st time grew WW as well. Fem photo seeds from a dude in lake havasu city. I screwed up basically every key stage there is, including dry and lack of cure. Have given tons to my brother who in turn has given to a bunch of others, and none know where it came from but all are going bonkers sayin it is some of the best they've had and they want as much as he can get. Your girls look damn near flawless and this harvest is going to floor you. Hell yeah bud

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Hah you should also be afraid. Put it this way. I just 1st time grew WW as well. Fem photo seeds from a dude in lake havasu city. I screwed up basically every key stage there is, including dry and lack of cure. Have given tons to my brother who in turn has given to a bunch of others, and none know where it came from but all are going bonkers sayin it is some of the best they've had and they want as much as he can get. Your girls look damn near flawless and this harvest is going to floor you. Hell yeah bud
I've never asked anyone but how much do you think I'll get from the one plant? Or both? I know they're small plants. I've really never had any expectations. I'm just now starting to wonder about it, so I figured I'd ask.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I've never asked anyone but how much do you think I'll get from the one plant? Or both? I know they're small plants. I've really never had any expectations. I'm just now starting to wonder about it, so I figured I'd ask.
Hmm tough to say but judging by some of your pics I would guess 6-8oz each. I got 12.75 from 4 with a runt yielding 55 and highest a Qp. That was with like 30 branches of popcorn buds though that were nowhere near yours. This was the Qp and some of your flowers look like a handful of them would exceed this

20220528 174044
20220528 173914
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Hmm tough to say but judging by some of your pics I would guess 6-8oz each. I got 12.75 from 4 with a runt yielding 55 and highest a Qp. That was with like 30 branches of popcorn buds though that were nowhere near yours. This was the Qp and some of your flowers look like a handful of them would exceed this
Holy shit that bud looks good! I'm getting super excited. Dude, I'm really happy I found this forum, you guys are awesome.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Just to add to the great info above next grow bump up the K near the middle of flower if you can…. Its not a must but it will improve the results a bit… thats the scorching you see at the tips and working its way around the serrations. It may have a bit to do with transpiration but if i had to guess more so nutrient ratio
The Langbeinite came today. Now this is just for mid flowering? That's when they like the bump in K, correct? Should I follow the application rates on the box. For container plants it says 1 to 2 tsp per gal. 3 gal container I guess I'd do around 4-5 tsp. And then I'm just topping the soil with it and maybe gently turning some in with my fingers?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The Langbeinite came today. Now this is just for mid flowering? That's when they like the bump in K, correct? Should I follow the application rates on the box. For container plants it says 1 to 2 tsp per gal. 3 gal container I guess I'd do around 4-5 tsp. And then I'm just topping the soil with it and maybe gently turning some in with my fingers?
Dose at half strength

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I'm getting random yellowing and other just straight dead leaves. I don't what I'm doing wrong? Is it normal fade bc it's getting closer to the end? I thought that happened evenly, not random. Here's some pics. Thanks for the help guys. I wasn't too worried about this until this morning when I went to water I saw dead leaves and more yellowing dying leaves.

20220611 071952
20220611 071655
20220611 071703
20220611 073538
Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I'm getting random yellowing and other just straight dead leaves. I don't what I'm doing wrong? Is it normal fade bc it's getting closer to the end? I thought that happened evenly, not random. Here's some pics. Thanks for the help guys. I wasn't too worried about this until this morning when I went to water I saw dead leaves and more yellowing dying leaves.
They are supposed to yellow off and die as the plant uses them and doesn't need them anymore because it's coming to end of life ,they will now give every last bit of energy hoping to get pollinated

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

They are supposed to yellow off and die as the plant uses them and doesn't need them anymore because it's coming to end of life ,they will now give every last bit of energy hoping to get pollinated
Oh jeez man thanks, I was about to drive my truck off a bridge. It's crazy how a few yellow leaves can ruin my whole morning. It is just bottom leaves. I thought the fading happened more uniformly. Thanks a bunch man.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

It's getting up to 80° in my tent right now. My little window ac isn't keeping up. Is that too high for them? The rh is staying in the low 50's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom