WW from ilgm about 5 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter Perrin6363
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

dont chop now,, the foxtailing will be somewhat premature no matter what at this point but will still be as potent and some say it smokes just as well and even better than the rest, keep doing what your doing bro 👍🔥
Shit dude thanks! I really just needed to hear someone other than myself tell me not to. Prefect trader had me, until he said he was as green as me, lol. PT I'm pretty sure I've seen some dank buds on your profile, you're just being humble. Either way you've already helped me a few times. Indo I very much appreciate you man. You've helped me a bunch. After putting so much time and attention into these plants, a little piece of advice when I'm stressing is like gold. Or like a dank ass bud. Thanks again.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bro I haven't seen anything that advised chopping bc of it either. His point was bc I'm so close might as well just do it now. But I don't think I'm that close. I figure at least another week but prob 2 on that plant. The other I think I'll end up chopping soon. You'd think I'd be excited about cutting the thing down, but I'm not. I'm more nervous than anything.
I think you're good bud. Although things I've read point towards that it usually occurs due to some sort of stress, I haven't read anything that indicates it is doomsday in any way. Some things say that yield can be less but I think that has a lot to do with how early it happens. Yours seems pretty darn close to harvest and your yield is for sure already there. I would pretend you don't see them even though they are cool to me, and simply go by whatever % cloudy to amber your goal is. You have 2 plants so you are diversified a bit and no harm in pullin one a bit earlier and letting the other run. I hear ya about being nervous to cut them down. I think we all are till we have a stupid amount of grows under our belt. I would just shoot for 60/60 or as close to it as possible for as long as you can through dry. I think if you make even 7 days in dry you will be more than happy.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I can't find this stuff anywhere for a reasonable price online. The 3lb bag is around $30, which is fine, but the only place that has it wants $15 for shipping. It's 3lbs!
No hydro or organic garden supply stores around?

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I think you're good bud. Although things I've read point towards that it usually occurs due to some sort of stress, I haven't read anything that indicates it is doomsday in any way. Some things say that yield can be less but I think that has a lot to do with how early it happens. Yours seems pretty darn close to harvest and your yield is for sure already there. I would pretend you don't see them even though they are cool to me, and simply go by whatever % cloudy to amber your goal is. You have 2 plants so you are diversified a bit and no harm in pullin one a bit earlier and letting the other run. I hear ya about being nervous to cut them down. I think we all are till we have a stupid amount of grows under our belt. I would just shoot for 60/60 or as close to it as possible for as long as you can through dry. I think if you make even 7 days in dry you will be more than happy.
I think, it could've happened from heat stress. I think my lights are too low bc it's the tallest buds. But also last week it got up into the mid to high 80's in there. When most of the grow has been in the lower 70's. Seems like minimal impact on the outcome so I'll just consider this lesson having come pretty cheap. Thanks for the advice bro.

C

concreter68

Just to add to the great info above next grow bump up the K near the middle of flower if you can…. Its not a must but it will improve the results a bit… thats the scorching you see at the tips and working its way around the serrations. It may have a bit to do with transpiration but if i had to guess more so nutrient ratio
Is there anything u don’t know ? Is this a hobby or a job for u ? thanks for your knowledge .

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Guys I think these both might be done. I know the pics stuck but if you zoom in there's a lot of amber. What do you think?
20220626 180003
20220626 180114
20220626 175952
20220626 175929
20220626 1758340
20220626 175835

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

It is harvest time imo. Game time brotha. Make it happen. You are going to be blown away by what ya grew. Dry that shit as slow as you can and don't sweat it like it won't be good if don't hit your goals. I botched every step of the way and made some straight fire and yours will be better. Trust in the process, smoke a fat joint of your last dispensary garbageey(if you were like me) and watch the miracle unfold. You got this man. This the finish line that just turns wine a wee bit better. 60/60 and congratulations 🥳💪🤗

indogrow420

indogrow420

I wasn't sure about telling you to chop or not from yesterdays pictures, personally I would go for a bit more amber, but from those close ups I say go for it bro, that looks dankk 🔥you did an amazing job thorough the grow!
agreed @PerfecTrader slow dry dont rush it followed by a nice cure. thats going to be a fine, rewarding , tasty treat when you get to roll one up after the process 💨

Last edited:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

It is harvest time imo. Game time brotha. Make it happen. You are going to be blown away by what ya grew. Dry that shit as slow as you can and don't sweat it like it won't be good if don't hit your goals. I botched every step of the way and made some straight fire and yours will be better. Trust in the process, smoke a fat joint of your last dispensary garbageey(if you were like me) and watch the miracle unfold. You got this man. This the finish line that just turns wine a wee bit better. 60/60 and congratulations 🥳💪🤗
Dude I wasn't going to do it, I had talked myself into waiting a few more days. But it was really just fear. Fear of messing it up I guess. These 2 replies really made me feel fucking awesome and gave me courage to go for it. That "trust in the process" was the last push I needed. I actually repeated to it myself a couple times, lol, then went and chopped. The branches were def thicker and harder to cut than I thought they'd be. I didn't have enough clips so I had to use string. I've got my exhaust fan sucking in from the top. I tried to keep the buds as far away from the moving air as I could, but they're pretty close. I've got my temps down to 61.8 but my rh won't go below 64% now that I've got it so cold. The rh was holding great at 60% when the temps were around 66. I'm going to wait it out and see if the dehumidifier catches up. I had set it to 50% but put it back on continuous bc it went up to 64%. I'm thinking I'll prob lighten up in the ac, try to keep it around the mid 60's then maybe I can bring the rh back down. Is that what you guys would do? It looked so fucking nice when I was able to check them out from all angles. Bro it's fucking crazy. I hope the drying goes well. But for real I am just going to trust in the process. I know what to do, I'll just get it done.
20220626 200842

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I wasn't sure about telling you to chop or not from yesterdays pictures, personally I would go for a bit more amber, but from those close ups I say go for it bro, that looks dankk 🔥you did an amazing job thorough the grow!
agreed @PerfecTrader slow dry dont rush it followed by a nice cure. thats going to be a fine, rewarding , tasty treat when you get to roll one up after the process 💨
Man thank you for those kind words. I can tell you that I don't believe it would've turned out as good of I didn't have all your guys help. All this researching and shit has been fun. But I'm pretty much a pro now, so all that learning bs is behind me. Haha. Jk. Unfortunately I don't even feel like I've learned even 1% of what there is to learn. But I feel like this is the start of something great. I just needed to make it through one to show myself I could do it. I've never grown anything before. Except impatient.

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

I wasn't going to post these pics, even though it took me a min to make them, bc I didn't want to look like I was bragging. But I'm so fucking excited that my pieced together budget grow room is holding here. I had never tested it to see if I was going to be able to create the right environment for drying. I just bought another window ac and was hoping. This was from the 2 hours before bed. I just went out to check on them this morning and the rh is at 55%. But I think I just need to play around with the dehumidifier settings in the lung room. I took the day off work. And it's my Friday so I'll be here with them the next 4 days.
20220626 224047
20220626 224131

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Have you ever used our heard use Langbeinite? It's 0-0-22. Also has 22%potash, 22% sulfer and 10.8% mag? I think it's a slower release type of fertilizer. Here's a link
No I havent, I think you just add epsom salts to this and it's great.

Nute mix
Figure 2 jpg
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I wasn't going to post these pics, even though it took me a min to make them, bc I didn't want to look like I was bragging. But I'm so fucking excited that my pieced together budget grow room is holding here. I had never tested it to see if I was going to be able to create the right environment for drying. I just bought another window ac and was hoping. This was from the 2 hours before bed. I just went out to check on them this morning and the rh is at 55%. But I think I just need to play around with the dehumidifier settings in the lung room. I took the day off work. And it's my Friday so I'll be here with them the next 4 days. View attachment 1257058View attachment 1257059
That's sick af bud. You're dialed in now just maintain and put on your bootstraps. You are at the finish line 🤗

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

That's sick af bud. You're dialed in now just maintain and put on your bootstraps. You are at the finish line 🤗
Bro do you clip off the fan leaves before drying? I left them on bc I wanted the extra humidity. But as they're drying and kinda curling around the buds, or starting to, I was wondering if they could cause mold or anything.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bro do you clip off the fan leaves before drying? I left them on bc I wanted the extra humidity. But as they're drying and kinda curling around the buds, or starting to, I was wondering if they could cause mold or anything.
Yeah in hindsight I wish I had. For you and the humidity you have on point AND the humidity in your general area outside, I would for sure clip as many large leaves as possible. Not so much for fear of mold but just how much easier it is to have less to trim once done drying. The way the sugar leaves curl into the buds makes it hard enough to trim. If sried right alot of the leaves can crumble off pretty easy but from now on for me, I am always going to go a bit heavy on defoliation before I dry. Maybe a modified wet trim is what I'm thinking will be best for me. I barely made 5-7 days and over-dried, basically no solid cure to speak of, and shit is fire. 3 tests on each strain and they hit 26% lmfao. Trust me, you got this

Latest posts

Top Bottom