xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
rival! Sorry if that post was confusing the preview picture was actually of a wappaog. The blackwaters are still in the veg room.
I am trying something new with them. The blackwater and pre-98 bubbas will go in 18 gal containers full of ff soil instead of the regular 5 gal.
ok. Either way that shit looks super fire! Post up some veg pics. Did u get the indica pheno on the bw.

X

xeet

Nice thread bro! Good idea w/the latex gloves too, that should take care of the stick, that's one of the worst parts of harvest IMO (that and the trimming itself).

The gloves still get sticky icky :) I got like 15 boxes with a 100 pair in each.
Wear latex gloves anytime I'm in the garden.
Invite a couple girls over they do a great Job trimming!

X

xeet

ok. Either way that shit looks super fire! Post up some veg pics. Did u get the indica pheno on the bw.

RIVAL my friend!
I am re-sizing the VEG pics of Blackwater and Pre98-Bubbas right now. Give me like 15 min

X

xeet

Here they are RIVAL!
This is all for you!
The first 5 are Blackwaters and the last 4 are pre98-bubbas

These will actually be the first girls to go into my new grow area in a few months. They will be put in 18gal containers full of FF soil in about two weeks and then I will let them veg in those for about 4 weeks at which point I will have moved into a much bigger space and will have to move them in a UHAUL truck while they are sleeping.
I'm a happy camper tho I get a much much larger space and about 7k worth more equipment (lights, co2, drain tables etc).

I am hoping that because of the huge containers they will grow into larger trees, what ya think??

Blackwater1
Blackwater2
Blackwater3
Blackwater4
Blackwater5
Pre98bubba1
Pre98bubba2
Pre98bubba3
Pre98bubba4
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro! Those girls look beautiful. I miss my p98! I can't wait 2 pop some of those beans 4sho. Looks like u got the indica bw pheno. Hope she turns purple as fuk! They will get huge in those containers.

X

xeet

Thanx bro! Those girls look beautiful. I miss my p98! I can't wait 2 pop some of those beans 4sho. Looks like u got the indica bw pheno. Hope she turns purple as fuk! They will get huge in those containers.

Thanks bro for your kind words like always!
Man go check out my other thread I started and check out my WappaOG cross and also my L.A Confidential turned purple as fukkkkk :)
It's in the cannabis photography section under WappaOG, LA con, Critical mass n more.

Let me know what u think of the pics! If I can get those plants that purple i'm sure the blackwater shouldn't be any difficulties :)

X

xeet

My pineapple express, blueberry bubblegum, bubblegums, kandy kush and chocolope are going into their 6th/7th week so I'll be taking pictures of those shortly.
Gonna start up some Chemy Jones, SSSDH, Chem91xAfghan and white urkle shortly

grayskull

grayskull

hey xeet nice plants was curious about the bubba how there growing
i just picked me up some last night and put them in a paper towel and they all ready sprouted.whats the growth pattern on yours so far ?

X

xeet

hey xeet nice plants was curious about the bubba how there growing
i just picked me up some last night and put them in a paper towel and they all ready sprouted.whats the growth pattern on yours so far ?

Hello grayskull! Thank you!
The bubba is growing fast.. I have them in 2 different containers as I am trying out a new type of airpot(?) type of thing. The bubbas that are in my regular 1gal square pots are short, stocky and fat leafed while the ones in the taller 1gal containers are just that, taller but still nice fat leaves on them!
I have pictures of them in the thread here

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow real nice xeet evrything looks fire killer strains u got goin I've got the pre 98 bx2's on ice finishin up the blackwater and alien bubba can't wait see how they turn out for ya keep up the good work bro

X

xeet

Wow real nice xeet evrything looks fire killer strains u got goin I've got the pre 98 bx2's on ice finishin up the blackwater and alien bubba can't wait see how they turn out for ya keep up the good work bro

Thank you sir!

I have a picture thread going called WappaOG, L.A con and more I think and it has a bunch of nice pictures that I should add on to here and WILL when I get a more reliable internet!

X

xeet

Got Connosieur genetics Chemmy Jones (Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2) and Cheesedog (UK cheese(exodus) x Chemdog) in today :)

I will be moving my girls into new grow rooms shortly and think I am going to do UC systems.. Never tried it but they seem to do some solid work!

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

hey xeet, how are things finishing up here?

not sure if you'd read this. it gets good around post #50.

X

xeet

hey xeet, how are things finishing up here?

not sure if you'd read this. it gets good around post #50.

Hi crysmatic!
Things never really finish up here :) It's a continuing journey!

L.A confidential was finished, pictures are up in a photo thread and smoke report in that section.
Tahoe Og finished and I got 2 phenos, 1 SFV leaning and the other Tahoe leaning.
Lots finished and lots more is going on now but we are getting ready to move the flower rooms into another house :party0042:

Right now in flower are(about 2-4 plants of each):
Pineapple Express, Blueberry Bubblegum, Bubblegum bx1, Kandy Kush, Lemon Skunk, Chocolope, Cataract Kush, Headband and ogk18.

In veg are Blackwater, pre98 bubba and original sour d.

I got 40 or so more strains to go thru in the new grow rooms to search thru and find my gems. That journey will begin in about 2 months!

I took down my first bubblegum bx1 today she looked beautiful.
Ill do a smoke report on it when it's done and cured!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Congrats bro! Keep the journey goin. Can't wait 2 see that bubblegum bx1. Post up some new flower pics. I wanna see that cataract kush and chocolope!

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

yum. can't wait. i'm green with envy :) i know you'll take good care of those girls.

X

xeet

Congrats bro! Keep the journey goin. Can't wait 2 see that bubblegum bx1. Post up some new flower pics. I wanna see that cataract kush and chocolope!

I'll get on taking some :) Haven't taken any in a while now.
I have been prepping myself for the move into my new grow rooms for some time now :)

My lineup for the new rooms as of now is:
Purple Urkle x Alien Kush
Purple Urkle x pre98-bubba
Purple Urkle x The White aka White Urkle
Purple Urkle x Snowdog aka Snozzberry
Snowdog x Snowdog
Casey Jones x Chemdog aka Chemmy Jones
UK Cheese x Chemdog aka Cheesedog
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
Northern Lights #5
SAGE
Headband
Kushage
Tahoe OG
Pre98-bubba
Blackwater
OG Kush #18
L.A Confidential
Burmese Kush
Sour Diesel x G13Haze aka SourCream
Silver Haze x Trainwreck aka Cole Train
Black Rose
DarkStar
Mountain Lion
Critical Mass
Heavy Duty Fruity
SourAK
Some of my own crosses involving Tahoe OG, headband, Critical mass, UK Cheese and L.A Confidential.

Many more will definately be added but these are the seeds I have gathered already and am ready to run!:harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hella good genetics bro. Good luck on the new rooms. I got some shit stashed away also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom