xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Got some sick lookin shots of the Pineapple Express i'll upload tmrw.. Really didn't expect it to come out looking and smellin like it did! Stoked to try it out..
I guess I'm gonna have to pop in Pineapple Express in the BluRay player and sit down to smoke a cross joint of it when its dry lol :)
"THE DOPEST DOPE YOU'LL EVER SMOKE!"

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killer xeet got some sick genetics poppin great work man!

X

xeet

do you have anymore shots of the og kush x t4 & blueberry x bubblegum

I will get some for you brotha! I have 2 more in flowering going on week 5 right now if you want I will take pics each week and let you follow them along?

--sticky icky Lookin killer xeet got some sick genetics poppin great work man!

Sticky, Welcome bro! Thank you I appreciate the kind words, stop by in a week or so and I will have updated more pictures!
:harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots xeet! Looking forward to more eye candy... :cool

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Yo, xeet!
I am just stunned, hehe! Awesome work, I would say - wouldn't be enough! Amazing pictures, I would say - still wouldn't be enough, hehe - so, choose the right adjective, friend, 'coz ya got it goin' on, and on, and on. ;)
Also - what 'bout that Wappa - gimme some pics and info on the high/potency, if you could, my friend... That would really be awesome, hehe...
Lots of Love!
Peace and Blessings!

X

xeet

Beautiful bud shots xeet! Looking forward to more eye candy... :cool

Slim Shady! Welcome! I learnt everything I know about taking pictures from the misses as she is a hobby photographer. But honestly it can take 100 shots of one bud to find that one pictures that stands out to you.
I know exactly what I want the shot to look like as I have already imagined it in my head before I start snapping away. As soon as I feel I got "the shot" I move on to next plant :)
Eye candy is exactly what I think it is! Thanks for the nice comment!

X

xeet

Yo, xeet!
I am just stunned, hehe! Awesome work, I would say - wouldn't be enough! Amazing pictures, I would say - still wouldn't be enough, hehe - so, choose the right adjective, friend, 'coz ya got it goin' on, and on, and on. ;)
Also - what 'bout that Wappa - gimme some pics and info on the high/potency, if you could, my friend... That would really be awesome, hehe...
Lots of Love!
Peace and Blessings!

What's up brotha!
Your comments are very uplifting my friend!
About the wappa, its made by I think Paradise seeds.
It's a fruity tasting/smelling plant. Very good, Very strong.
Grows beautiful fat golfball nuggets covered in trichs, I would def recommend it!

I am about to add some pics in an update regarding some breeding.
As I was growing out the pre98-bubba I came across a sick lookin male.
Fan leaves are HUGE and it's only in a 1gal pot. He stinks, has short internodes and like I said, GIGANTIC fan leaves.
I will be collecting the pollen from my pre98-bubba bx2 male and hitting my pre98-bubba female with it!
I will add all the pics in here for the project!

Happy growing :harvest:

X

xeet

my pre98-bubba bx2 breeding project

Hello everyone.
I have started a breeding project with my pre98-bubba bx2 seeds.
I picked them up at the last Cannabis Cup in AMS.
I wasn't planning to use them for anything but one of the seeds I popped turned out to be this super killer funky male with gigantic leaves on it so I couldn't resist.
I started looking at what to cross this male with and after some thought we have decided to cross it to my pre98-bubba bx2 female #1.

Pic 1-4 is of the pre98-bubba Male. He is in a small 1 gal container and the smell, size of the fan leaves, short internodes all made it impossible for me not to use him.

Pic 5 & 6 is of the chosen pre98-bubba female. This pic was taken the same day as she was transplanted into a 5 gallon container and 5 days into 12/12.

I am very excited and can't wait to grow out the new beans!~
:harvest:

Male1 2
Male1
Leaf
Sacksjpg
Female1THECHOSEN
Female1
X

xeet

OG Kush X Trainwreck T4

This is my OG Kush x Trainwreck T4 in week 4 of flowering.

These pictures are for my buddy pura who requested them.
I will continue to take pics of her as she grows up.

This is a plant I like to use for night time medicine!

OgkXtwT4
OgkXtwT4 2jpg
OgkXtwT4 3
OgkXtwT4 3jpg
pura

pura

The Bubba projects are gonna be fun to work with! The og kush x t4 looks awesome...I love the structure on her...good pheno hunting! Thanks for posting these and keep updating us!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! More great photos and the Bubba breeding project looks promising especially since both of those parents look so damn sexy with those fat blades... Nice work xeet! :rock

X

xeet

Thank you guys for the nice comments!

-pura, the ogk x t4 is very consistent in growth patterns so you will like it for sure!

-Shady, Thanks for the kind words, I completely agree with you those two fat leaf parents will kick out some fire. I didn't know if anyone would notice but like you said the female has huge fan leaves as well. They are no where near the size of that male tho..

My partner for the pre98-bubba project is my good friend pura who will be helping me grow out the new pre98 seeds and see what fire we can find :)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Awesome grow man can't Waite to c the buboes and the black water when are u gonna pop the larry's??? Stay forty bro peace

X

xeet

Awesome grow man can't Waite to c the buboes and the black water when are u gonna pop the larry's??? Stay forty bro peace

When I move into my new rooms.
Every blackwater seed I have popped has been a male so far..
Ill stay hopeful for down the road I got 4 more to pop.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that sux bro I hope the rest turn into the purple pheno females for you stay lit peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah xeet killer bubba project and grow bro looks like some bad ass leaf structures on the bubbas,been wantin to run across some pineapple exp it looks tasty as hell along with the others man keep up the good work playa!

pura

pura

hell yeah they looks super tasty bro! lovin' the bud structure on these!... cant wait to play around with them... how's the bubba projects coming along?...your doing a great job all around...ill be talking to you soon.

Top Bottom