xeet grow 2010/11: Tahoe OG, Pre98-Bubba BX2, Blackwater, Headband, L.A Con and more

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growmorekush

Got Connosieur genetics Chemmy Jones (Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2) and Cheesedog (UK cheese(exodus) x Chemdog) in today :)

I will be moving my girls into new grow rooms shortly and think I am going to do UC systems.. Never tried it but they seem to do some solid work!

I was going to buy that same strain! Instead I bought LA CON. x EXODUS CHEESE (LA CHEESE) and a 6 pack of CATARACT KUSH (OG KUSH x LA CONFIDENTIAL) feminized. I live in Oregon and have never had a chance to ever smoke some "cheese". Seems to be all the rage in the UK and I'm always on the lookout for new genetics. The Attitude is having a promo on Reserva Privada as well as Connoisseur genetics where you buy 1 get 1 free. I really wanted to buy the chemmy Jones but decided to go with the Reserva Privada promo instead but that Chemmy Jones and all those new strains look like they kick ass. I bought all feminized seeds this time around. Least until the weather get's better. I want to harvest some male Chem X OG pollen and pollinate the clone only Urkle and make some crazy purple OG pheno. Mad scientist style. Last time I grew regular seeds I got 100% males! These were expensive seeds too. OG X Chemdog #4 and stuff like that. Really pissed me off. Not this time. I noticed you mentioned you are growing "Rocklock" I am growing 2 WARLOCK clones (the lock in Rock-lock) and although the buds are not super huge or impressive the amount of trichs on the plant is truly amazing. It makes sense that they would try to cross it with another plant because the plant has really good structure and the THC resin glands are on every single leaf, even fan leaves. She's a heavy feeder and drinks a ton of water. Got her growing in a 5 gallon pot. Just needs to be crossed with something to increase yields and you would have a real winner. Someone should cross it with a heavy duty producer like a skunk or hash plant and Warlock would be a great strain. Haven't tried "Rocklock" but it seems like the idea TH seeds had because the buds are really dank just really small. I think that's why TH Seeds crossed it with Rockstar. Warlock has some really solid gentics and produces a ton of sticky resin. Good structure. Great strain to cross with an Afghani IMHO. Not sure why they chose Rockstar?

G

griffsta

Wow, Im from the dirty south (texas) and have never seen any of these strains your growing in the public before. Im jealous of your genetics, as im a sour/kush man, which luckily shows up in texas quite often. Great setup and clone/seed lineup. It would be nice to see you do a cross of chocolope and cheese. I would die to smoke that. Maybe a little (sour diesel x cheese) x chocolope? That sounds like a foxtail heaven. Cant wait to see what the harvest looks like :o

X

xeet

growmorekush:
I can't answer that question. I have grown warlock and rocklock they were both given to me so it wasn't anything I chose to grow.
To be quite frank I really disliked the RockLock's taste, but the high was nice.
The warlock imo is better then the rocklock!

Wow, Im from the dirty south (texas) and have never seen any of these strains your growing in the public before. Im jealous of your genetics, as im a sour/kush man, which luckily shows up in texas quite often. Great setup and clone/seed lineup. It would be nice to see you do a cross of chocolope and cheese. I would die to smoke that. Maybe a little (sour diesel x cheese) x chocolope? That sounds like a foxtail heaven. Cant wait to see what the harvest looks like :o

Not quite from the same parts of the Dirty South ^_^
I grew the UK cheese and it was lovely, I don't have it anymore which is unfortunate but I am looking forward to doing the Cheesedog some justice!
I also should be growing another UK Cheese cross I will reveal later on.
I wouldn't mind maybe crossing a UK Cheese to a critical mass for some Critical Cheese.. I think they would mesh very well together!

Anyways I am back to building a sort of frame to hold up 3 plants that are getting too big and just can't support their own weight anymore.
I must say out of the plants in flower right now the Pineapple Express stands out in looks and mouth watering smell and the Lemon Skunk just smells like someone squeezed a lemon all over the buds...:harvest:

X

xeet

All the pre98 bubbas and blackwaters have hit the flower room. Waiting for sex to show. So far only two showing and theyr female pre98's.
I am about to pop some more beans as a test grow for hazeman. Ill have that thread in the motarebel section shortly.
The strains ill be testing are: The White x UKCheese and Rocky Mountain High x 5Kog/aww. I will also run their redneck TNT which hazeman so kindly included. Will pop the Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2 and UKCheese x chemdog from connosieur genetics too :)
Will be lots of fun!
sorry if the text is cramped. Writing from phone

X

xeet

Thank you brotha.
I almost forgot to mention i will also be running
The White x purple erkle, alien kush x purplr erkle and pre98-bubba x purple erkle!
Thank u for the opportunity bro

Jhd
looking forward to the show bro

pura

pura

theres gonna be some serious meds in your future... cant wait to see what you do with them... keep us updated!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Xeet, Your grow is looking good! Looks like you have many good seeds! Lol! Who's seeds are your Headband from or is it clone only? Thank you in advance for your answer! monkey5

sticky icky

sticky icky

Those galz are lookin like some prospects xeet real sick genetic lineup 2 good luck with the round and pheno hunt bro cant wait to see some flower shots.

X

xeet

Hello monkey thanks for stoppin by!
To answer your question i had both. I got a headband clone from a friebd whos runs a diapensary in co. I dont have that running anymore tho.
I did get some selfed seeds from one of the clones that got stressed during the last run of them so ill pop those in the future.
Right now i have reserva privadas sour kush aka headband running. That is one of my favorite smokes and pretty much my favorite daytime smoke. Highly recommded.

Xeet, Your grow is looking good! Looks like you have many good seeds! Lol! Who's seeds are your Headband from or is it clone only? Thank you in advance for your answer! monkey5

X

xeet

little update

I figured I would do a small update.
I'm online to start my test threads on the strains im testing for hazeman.

I realized I don't have any pictures of my flower room so i'll add a few.

To explain how they are setup is basically all the way to the left the plants go when they first come in from the veg room and wait to show sex. That light is a 400w HPS and then middle left is a 600w where the females get put after showing sex. Middle right is a 600w HPS where the plants sit from around week 3-7 and then usually they finally end up all the way to the right under my last 600w HPS enclosed in a type of PVC support structure and they stay there until harvest.

Pic 1-4 is flower room
Pic 5 and 6 is my Pineapple Express
Pic 7 is a Blueberry Bubblegum
Pic 8 is a og kush x trainwreck
Pic 9 is a Chocolope
Pic 10 is a Lemon Skunk

Thank you all and happy growing!:harvest:

Roomleftsidejpg
Roommiddle
Roomrightside
Fullroom
PE
PE2
BlueBubblegum
OGkushXtrainwreck2
IMG 4373
LemonSkunk
X

xeet

Oh another trimming day.. My girl is sick and I don't feel like hanging out with anyone so i'll tackle it myself.. Turn on a good movie, roll one up and get started :)
I'm trimming Blueberry Bubblegum right now and tmrw I have the og kush x trainwreck and the day after that my Pineapple Express.
Hope my back don't get as messed up as last time (I haven't trimmed for a while, my girl and her friend usually does it for me).

Anyways, happy smoking to you all!

pura

pura

Everything is looking great over there! The Pineapple Express looks super tasty.. Keep up the great work bro!..enjoy the :harvest:

Edit: I have a few Chocolope cuts running right now as well :evilgrin0040:

X

xeet

Everything is looking great over there! The Pineapple Express looks super tasty.. Keep up the great work bro!..enjoy the :harvest:

Edit: I have a few Chocolope cuts running right now as well :evilgrin0040:

Thank you brotha!
How is your chocolope looking yield wise? The DnA boys kept ranting on to me about how big yield they will get for a short flower time sativa. I have ran most of their strains and some are really good including this chocolope but it just doesnt look like the yield is there... Guess we will see in a few weeks.

I wish I could find what the genetic makeup of the Pineapple Express is?!:evilgrin0040:

pura

pura

I still have my chocolope cuts in veg..probably for another 2-3 weeks depending how fast they mature...could be less...gonna flower them in 5gal containers so i hope she performs well...first time running her so i dont have her dialed in yet...
Not sure about the lineage of the PE..i know its a sativa dom hybrid.. or thats what ive been told..

X

xeet

I still have my chocolope cuts in veg..probably for another 2-3 weeks depending how fast they mature...could be less...gonna flower them in 5gal containers so i hope she performs well...first time running her so i dont have her dialed in yet...
Not sure about the lineage of the PE..i know its a sativa dom hybrid.. or thats what ive been told..

I was told the same!

But the damn plant looked ready at 6 weeks and haven't really put on much since, it's fattening up a bit tho.
But because I was told it was sativa dom I was planning on running it for 10 weeks but ended up taking her down at 9. I have another PE in flower tho so depening on how this one smokes ill dial in the flower time a little better with PE #2!

Thanks pura, you the man!

B

blaze 1

Hey xeet did that Rp sour kush herm on ya just wondering cause just got a pack.and what's the flowering time on those

X

xeet

I had one of the clones i took herm once due to some stress but none of the seeds did. It is one of my favorite strains honestly for daytime.
I have taken em down at 7 weeks for a bit more head high to it but most the time i let them go to 8 or 9 weeks. It really packs on weight those last two weeks.

Thanks for stoppn by blaze hope the info helps you!

Hey xeet did that Rp sour kush herm on ya just wondering cause just got a pack.and what's the flowering time on those

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Good luck on your Blackwater xeet! I popped 5 and got one keeper, thinking I'm gonna pop the other 5 soon. The one keeper that I found so far is AMAZING.

X

xeet

Thank you bro.
Thats awesome i popped 5 too. They were just flipped waiting on sex to show

Good luck on your Blackwater xeet! I popped 5 and got one keeper, thinking I'm gonna pop the other 5 soon. The one keeper that I found so far is AMAZING.

Top Bottom