YETI F3

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hopefully that's a good sign. Males usually show first in my experience. hopefully your sitting on a harem of sexy ladies. Two weeks is a stretch tho

I've had my Yeti sexing for a little less than two weeks now, and nothing. They were so vigorous in veg, I assumed they'd show sex quickly as well. I was wrong there.

Those girls (hopefully!) look lush and green, good job!

T

Trip8

rollon

rollon

I've had my Yeti sexing for a little less than two weeks now, and nothing. They were so vigorous in veg, I assumed they'd show sex quickly as well. I was wrong there.

Those girls (hopefully!) look lush and green, good job!
first flip of the yeti f3 the males showed quick and my one female took forever to show. The mother underdog takes along time to show but kicks into overdrive in middle flowering weeks I remember loompa saying. Hopefully a good thing. Good luck banjo.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So it appears to be 1/4 female out of the 4 bx 2. Of course I won't chop anything down till I'm100% sure. Not gettin any smells yet. But my f3 is stickier than it is stinky too so I'm not surprised

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I've got early signs of 8 or 9 males out of my 10. I'll keep them around another week just to be sure. Weird though for sure.

My Mota apollo that were two or three weeks behind the yeti have caught up in size, and look much better.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Why do you get all the males! Geez....
It's funny because I just had 7 to 10 females with another breeder and I may have 2 females. 1 for sure tho.
I've got early signs of 8 or 9 males out of my 10. I'll keep them around another week just to be sure. Weird though for sure.

My Mota apollo that were two or three weeks behind the yeti have caught up in size, and look much better.
Got to love the rebels gear!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@ohthatguy8 food for thought I was sure my Yeti f3 #8 was male as it showed the lobster claw looking side ways male start BUT waited and extra 4 days and started noticing the white hairs from them claws IMHO its always a good idea to wait till 100% your sure, Im glad I did or I could have lost a great Plant, Just Sharin with great growers for the sake of the Fun and ITS A GROW THING ! ! ! ! !
super Loompa Vibes Growers
FlyJ

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@ohthatguy8 food for thought I was sure my Yeti f3 #8 was male as it showed the lobster claw looking side ways male start BUT waited and extra 4 days and started noticing the white hairs from them claws IMHO its always a good idea to wait till 100% your sure, Im glad I did or I could have lost a great Plant, Just Sharin with great growers for the sake of the Fun and ITS A GROW THING ! ! ! ! !
super Loompa Vibes Growers
FlyJ
Yeah buddy. I don't chop them down till they're 100% identified.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well I got up at4 this am. Planned to water and remove male yetis. Ended up dumping 2 5 gallon buckets of water on the floor. Yup pissed! Because i have chlorinated water and use ogbiowar I need to let my water set out for 24hrs before using it. I refilled my buckets and will try again after work. Hopefully enough chlorine will have dissipated by then. Either way I change out water on the weekends so won't be any kinda set back if the chlorine is still too strong. So I rolled 2 doobers n am sittin n the garage blazing instead of working.

My f3 lady is at day 58. So bout 15-20days out. I'll throw some pics up soon

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

One of the dudes n then a lady. Looks like a good reason to upgrade the ballast on my last room. I hate the lines going thru pics

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So I still haven't removed the malebx2 plants. I wanted to see what they looked like in full bloom. I've seen pics of male plants that had trichs all over the pollen sacks and leafs. I've never seen any crystals on a male before so maybe those males were reversed.

@Aligee had a pic in the September potm contest of a crystalled out male. Maybe he can tell me if I just haven't seen enough males or if those are reversed

Aligee

Aligee

So I still haven't removed the malebx2 plants. I wanted to see what they looked like in full bloom. I've seen pics of male plants that had trichs all over the pollen sacks and leafs. I've never seen any crystals on a male before so maybe those males were reversed.

@Aligee had a pic in the September potm contest of a crystalled out male. Maybe he can tell me if I just haven't seen enough males or if those are reversed
not reversed found him in a pack of regular Tresdawg ix i got here from Thcbay!

Top Bottom