You ever seen an organic pound scrogged off one plant?

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Let bitch boy come back in a few months with his bucket...then we can discuss 👍

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Dominate the cannabis industry with a 3x3?

it tells me you write more intriguing post titles. Thats all.
That’s because your feeble minded. Dominating the cannabis market from a 3x3 would be simple if you simply grow better cannabis than everyone else. If I where to come to your town and start a taco truck, and served the best tacos in the world. I would be dominating the industry from a tiny little truck.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

@logic @Aqua Man sorry guys, only mods I'm aware of right now, can we get this thread closed? It's rapidly degrading.
Begging ass bitch boy. Please sir please! Him mean to me!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
That’s because your feeble minded. Dominating the cannabis market from a 3x3 would be simple if you simply grow better cannabis than everyone else. If I where to come to your town and start a taco truck, and served the best tacos in the world. I would be dominating the industry from a tiny little truck.
Well...you've got your audience now bucket boy...

dominate!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
@Elxfeezy PM me for the corner in NYC you can meet me on any time you like 👍

We can discuss all of this

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Begging ass bitch boy. Please sir please! Him mean to me!
Mean? ha. You're cute.

Well...you've got your audience now bucket boy...

dominate!

Real talk. Put up or shut up. You've got your hype, do it to it.

Unlike you, I'm about action. i own my downfalls, check my thread. Where are you at? Talking shit to people you have no idea about on the internet.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
PM me for the corner in NYC you can meet me on any time you like 👍
Agreed. PM me with a corner anywhere within 300 miles of Portland, OR. I'll be there in ten minutes or three hours. Come correct. You want to talk real shit, like you'll do real shit, you'll get slapped down like the fucking punk you are @Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

PM me for the corner in NYC you can meet me on any time you like 👍
Agreed. PM me with a corner anywhere withing 300 miles of Portland, OR. I'll be there in ten minutes or three hours. Come correct. You want to talk real shit, like you'll do real shit, you'll get slapped down like the fucking punk you are @Elxfeezy

You won’t do shit you weak ass fuck boy. Get off my line with all this internet tough shit. You ain’t on shit. You’re leagues behind me on growing cannabis, and leagues behind in life if you think I would ever pull up ready to throw hands. That’s why there’s no need for this tough talk, cause if I ever see you, ima up it on you and say I was scared. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
You won’t do shit you weak ass fuck boy. Get off my line with all this internet tough shit. You ain’t on shit. You’re leagues behind me on growing cannabis, and leagues behind in life if you think I would ever pull up ready to throw hands. That’s why there’s no need for this tough talk, cause if I ever see you, ima up it on you and say I was scared. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah, you still not gonna answer my PM tho....we have a word for that shit around here.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

@Elxfeezy wants a conversation of this nature. Im sure he has them every day. Dont play this game with him, he has much practice. A reaction is what he wants. Something is bothering him, he is angy with some part of his existence, and making others agitated brings him some sort of satisfaction. But its at the expense of the other party and thier emotions.

dont engage.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This fella is what we on The Farm call a troll,
Trolls are not allowed on The Farm!
They usually find there way here via the troll farm (riu):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom